Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! (39005 Views)

My Experience With The Super Natural / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / True Ancient Tales Of The Mermaids And Merman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill: @ OP

Tales by Moonlight....Yes?!

Gosh!! Used to enjoy watching that show and the stories. . .well just the stories with real people part oh, the animal stories always pissed me off because the animals didn't look real. Seriously, the fact that the show was for children did not mean they should play with our intelligence angry angry.

Then again, the story with real people made no sense either....I mean mermaids, mami-waters, thunder striking gods?! Gimme a break!! angry

Anyhoo, I thought after a certain age....people kinda figured out it was all fake?!!

Say....OP, how old are ya?! cheesy
Lolz...I didn't laugh o pls grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by boolet: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na April's fool day as a kid and as a 14 year old.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Latnok95(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Only the people that have stayed in the village will understand the OP..

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by mrphysics(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
well my brother or sister, it actually exist, when i was in sec. sch HOLY ROSARY COLLEGE OKPOSI EBONYI STATE, on several nights, the male students have been seriously disturbed by the activities of these beings. you will be sleeping with ur head on the pillow just to wake up with ur legs on the pillow. it happened to several male folks before the Rev. Father prayed and it stoped. it was very serious

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by thiefnubu(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
what is the name of this movie? e go make sense gan o

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by marvelling(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
What's the name of the village? This your story warrants investigation

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by plainmirror(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ωђat an adventure!

Check ma signature
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by networkgenuis: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
lalalefriday: Pass us the Igbo bros.

Stop smoking alone angry
^^^^
And the OP be like ....

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Gen2jaynee: 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
u dont mean it!
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Danhumprey: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Rawdeal: no picture? didn't happen
Are u sick in the head? The OP is recalling past memory and you are asking for pix.

Grow up! That phrase you're using would soon fade out of Nairaland! angry

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wont believe this tale until Simon Andal (NL's official Merman), verifies it! angry

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PurpleHouse(m): 4:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sisi_Kill: @ OP

Tales by Moonlight....Yes?!

Gosh!! Used to enjoy watching that show and the stories. . .well just the stories with real people part oh, the animal stories always pissed me off because the animals didn't look real. Seriously, the fact that the show was for children did not mean they should play with our intelligence angry angry.

Then again, the story with real people made no sense either....I mean mermaids, mami-waters, thunder striking gods?! Gimme a break!! angry

Anyhoo, I thought after a certain age....people kinda figured out it was all fake?!!

Say....OP, how old are ya?! cheesy
just incase u care to know, this happened like 15yrs ago!
I know u guy will not believe me before i typed all this, so no biggie! And FYI, i'm not a village boy, just went to say hi to Mr Granpa and Mrs Granma!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by remzytimer: 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
You have a very good write up here......Do you know you can make some money with this story of yours......think about it and make it a story book for students to read with a very good tittle......

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by tobbyrobson(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
lol... nollywood to badt!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by PurpleHouse(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Vivly: Why don't you move out of that village and go to a city
yeah! Did that like 15yrs ago! My mum still fears the river till today!
Like one poster wrote here, Only those who grew up in the village will understand me well, not all this forming ajekpakos! I am a straight up African man, a christain and Nigerian to the chore!

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Mujinho4b(m): 4:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
hmm, nawa o... na which village b dat
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
@Op na only oluwa chineke God jesu mimo oghene Jesus wey save you. Make u go dey tank your God o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
PurpleHouse:
just incase u care to know, this happened like 15yrs ago!
I know u guy will not believe me before i typed all this, so no biggie! And FYI, i'm not a village boy, just went to say hi to Mr Granpa and Mrs Granma!
totally believe your story. I haven't encountered mermaids or water spirits but have sure had close encounters with the supernatural.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by blkmum700: 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
@op,abeg whch time ur mama go river way she come back 2:30 am and which kind person go de river reach 2:30 am?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by tmtech: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Many of the present day pple (including me) feel too superior and are so realistic , we don't seem to beliv dat there are other beings but us.....we don't beliv in astra projection, transcendentals(metaphysical realm).....my cousin encountered bush baby (goblin) wen he traveled to ijebu jesha sometimes back....how do you explain that.......we tend to beliv more in science than in Nature..........all I know is that the aquatic habitat is home to so many creatures , including beasts and demons....I beliv there is God, if so, automatically there are demons tooooooooo

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by victorazy(m): 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
slightlyMad: OP, you didn't go with ur camera phone?

One guy tried to snap her but never lived to show the picture.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Mannastoress: 4:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Even igboo no dey shark me again - op abeg wetin u dey take, help me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
These were not mermaids. But marine spirits of the water realm.
Not all marine spirits are mermaids.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by frainc(m): 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
femi4: Liar.....Such thing doesn't exist
if you don't know anything about spiritual pls shut your trash,
ask anybody from(dat live and grow in)OGWASH UKU about IYI UBU (ubu river)

children that want to know, lean

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by vislabraye(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2013
This sounds like a beautiful fiction. @poster: what is the name of that village ? Abi are U afraid that the gods will come after you ?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by smoothlips(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na lie! Mermaids fit dey exist but dis story na lie

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by repogirl(f): 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
If you believe God exists, then you also have to believe the devil and other supernatural beings exist.

My mom is from the riverine areas, she once told me of a priestess who would go into the river to consort with the spirits underneath it for days while drummers would be beating drums till she returned until one day, she went in and didn't return.... When the drummers tire, they packed their drums and went home.

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Wizdray: 4:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Actually They do exist in M0vie

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
End time mermaids.....
Re: A Nairalander's Life Experience With Mermaids! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
A story about mermaids in the Science/Technology section.

Abeg what does this have to do with science and technology?

grin

Edit: I see it's been moved. Lol...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jude Ndukwe: An Open Letter To Mbaka / Why Many Christians Will Miss The Rapture! / He Was Denied A Job Because His Church Doesn't Pay Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.