Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Am I To Be Blamed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I To Be Blamed? (1588 Views)

Ladies And Gents, Who Is To Be Blamed For This Konjification {pix} / MEN Are To Be Blamed For Female Gold Diggers / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I To Be Blamed? by Itulah(m): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2013
I've warned her over time not to go through my pings and my SMS; she felt I have something to hide. I am that type of guy who doesn't Bleep around when am in a relationship and she has given me that credit time after time. Recently, she spied and was able to access my phone while I was in the shower. And now she is heart broken and won't talk to me it almost 3 weeks now. What do I do?
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Alikaxon(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2013
If u ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by doomsdayII(m): 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2013
Itulah: I've warned her over time not to go through my pings and my SMS; she felt I have something to hide. I am that type of guy who doesn't Bleep around when am in a relationship and she has given me that credit time after time. Recently, she spied and was able to access my phone while I was in the shower. And now she is heart broken and won't talk to me it almost 3 weeks now. What do I do?
Something doesn't add up here. If she gave you credit knowing you don't mess around, why would she be heartbroken after spying your phone for confirmation. On 2nd Thought, why would you quarantine her from going through ur msgs when you know you're clean which of course i doubt. You don' mess around during relationship doesn't mean you don't talk dirty to other girls. It's a normal thing that happens in relationships. I 4 one dont hide my phone from my woman cos i know i don't keep more than 1 girl. She goes through my phone most times and haven't found nothing to rebuke me with. That's not because i delete msgs or change female names to male just for her not to suspect which most guys do. It's in you.
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Itulah(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
doomsdayII: Something doesn't add up here. If she gave you credit knowing you don't mess around, why would she be heartbroken after spying your phone for confirmation. On 2nd Thought, why would you quarantine her from going through ur msgs when you know you're clean which of course i doubt. You don' mess around during relationship doesn't mean you don't talk dirty to other girls. It's a normal thing that happens in relationships. I 4 one dont hide my phone from my woman cos i know i don't keep more than 1 girl. She goes through my phone most times and haven't found nothing to rebuke me with. That's not because i delete msgs or change female names to male just for her not to suspect which most guys do. It's in you.

Personally, I don't see nothing wrong talking dirty with another babe or ex on the social network(I maybe wrong) would that be enough to shatter her heart? Am confuse.
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by doomsdayII(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2013
Itulah:

Personally, I don't see nothing wrong talking dirty with another babe or ex on the social network(I maybe wrong) would that be enough to shatter her heart? Am confuse.
Professionally that's enough. Talking dirty with other girls and you expect her to give you bonus point for that? Hey dude!
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Itulah(m): 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2013
She losing weight as she doesn't eat properly as usual. What am going to do? Am tired of this shit.
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Austinmoor(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Call her, ask her, if she opens up talk to her. Cuddle her. let her know its not what she thinks. Dont call her bluff or ignore her totally. Or will u prefer a lady that sees it, and make up her mind on how to repay you without showing it on her face.
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Nov 17, 2013
Itulah:

+ u said u av giving ur fiance 'NO DOUBTS' u ar not involved wit other women!
+u said u dont double date
+SHE BELIEVED U!

Until there was somethin to hide!

UR ......
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by baralatie(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Itulah:

u WERE NOT JUST TALKIN U WERE ENGAGING IN PPHHONE S£X WITH LOTS OF WOMEN

men!4 who believed evrytin u told her and aving to se e a trailer of girls opening thenselv to in every 'phon_sex positn posible'.

She is traumatised.she is imagining her friends lafing and sayng"ds girl na maga,her bf dey yansh babies acros the glob.she dey cary d bobo lik say na holi.she u knw tochi,if u c somtin...."

many oda negative tots going 2ru her mind!
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by baralatie(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Itulah:

Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by UyiIredia(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Guy you mess up o ! U no fit lock your phone with pin or password.
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by ivyy(f): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2013
Itulah:

See question o. See nothing wrong in talking dirty with other babes or even an Ex. You deserve one hot e-slap. If you tink its not enough to shatter her heart then you don't know the first thing about women.
What you don't see won't hurt you. The girl sef was looking for wahala. But then again that's another thing you should know too. Most women can't do without going through their man's phone.

1 Like

Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2013
Itulah: She losing weight as she doesn't eat properly as usual. What am going to do? Am tired of this shit.

See love o smiley
Pls don't make her sad!
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
ivyy:

See question o. See nothing wrong in talking dirty with other babes or even an Ex. You deserve one hot e-slap. If you tink its not enough to shatter her heart then you don't know the first thing about women.
What you don't see won't hurt you. The girl sef was looking for wahala. But then again that's another thing you should know too. Most women can't do without going through their man's phone.
I agree with all you said, especially @bolded. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by sirlaw2(m): 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ok, So this guy talks dirty with other gals online with his galfriend around n sees nothing wrong with it?? And u expect us to believe dah u dnt fvck around while in a relationship.... Well, obviously, ur gal doesn't believe u too... otherwise she wouldn't Av 'spied ' while u were in d shower... U said she gave u credit time after time... Bros, Abeg Which network??

And oh......

u are to blame....
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Dubemkelly(m): 7:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
Itulah:

Like seriously r u 4 real? Why would u chat dirty with some other girls? Besides u should hv alwaz got used 2 key padding ur gadgets,u know girls r emotional n sensitive. U fall my left balls guy
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Itulah(m): 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2013
Yield:
I agree with all you said, especially @bolded. cheesycheesycheesy

"He that has no sin, let him cast the first stone". No! Seriously it been almost 2years since the relationship began, and before then even when I was still asking her out, I used to keep late nights, from work to hangingout and return home with one babe or the other (a habit I wasn't proud of myself). But all that change over the years and that's where the trust and credit row out from. Nevertheless, I don't not see the justification she's trying to put out by encountering heartbreak; and I wonder what will become of her if she eventually find me with a babe some day. Someone should please call her to order cause I haven't had s*x since this dramatic drama began.
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Itulah:

"He that has no sin, let him cast the first stone". No! Seriously it been almost 2years since the relationship began, and before then even when I was still asking her out, I used to keep late nights, from work to hangingout and return home with one babe or the other (a habit I wasn't proud of myself). But all that change over the years and that's where the trust and credit row out from. Nevertheless, I don't not see the justification she's trying to put out by encountering heartbreak; and I wonder what will become of her if she eventually find me with a babe some day. Someone should please call her to order cause I haven't had s*x since this dramatic drama began.
u obviously are gonna av s£x outside this relationship and u wil blame it on her witout any remorse!

U wont leave ur chicks.not 4 her at al!
Re: Am I To Be Blamed? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
Itulah:

I hope you will feel better when you see her talking dirty with another guy or ex on social network. I want to believe its not because you ve not had sex since this dramatic drama began that you want someone to call her to order. Haba,op put your self in her shoes. I don't no what she must have seen in your phone but I will really like you to forget about the sex thing at least for now and talk to her.make it right with her,except you are teling us that you can't leave your chicks for her just as baralatie said.

(1) (Reply)

Guys, What'll You Do If She Hits You In The Groin? / I Recently Started Bathing With Baby Soap, It Makes Me Feel Sexy. / Please Help Me, My P*-ssy Is So So Wide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.