Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / , (4048 Views)

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! / Wat Do U Do Wen A 12year Old Has A Crush On U? / My Girl Confessed To Me She Double Dated During Our Courtship. Shd I Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: , by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
D gurl don dey watch 2 much mexican film,go d pikin aus,smack ha yansh and tell ha mama wetin ha daughter do..
Re: , by obayaya(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: D gurl don dey watch 2 much mexican film,go d pikin aus,smack ha yansh and tell ha mama wetin ha daughter do..

Haba!!! that's unnecessary na.. That will discourage the girl from being open and encourage her towards unwholesome relationships ( hide and seek pattern).

Op.. the girl is your responsibility now.. draw her close and talk to her about relationship and why she must wait for the right time.

by so doing, you've saved her from the effects of peer pressure

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
obayaya:

Haba!!! that's unnecessary na.. That will discourage the girl from being open and encourage her towards unwholesome relationships ( hide and seek pattern).

Op.. the girl is your responsibility now.. draw her close and talk to her about relationship and why she must wait for the right time.

i hear u,op draw ha close n advice am,bt no draw am close and give d gurl belle o!!
Re: , by MrCork: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2013
Oziddy: Guys you wont believe what happened to me 2day, a pretty jss1 girl called me 2day and said, ''uncle Wisdom, i like very much, i just wish iam old enough to date, i would hav asked you to be my boyfriend'', shocked mehn, for the first time in my life i was dumbfounded by a twelve yr old girl, my mouth lacked words to reply her, i was impressed that a 12yr old GIRL could say her mind concerning matters of the heart, and some adults here will be hiding there feelings. sad
if you were to be in my shoes, what would av been ya reply to her? Same question goes to the girls. Your views plz.
Guevning <3

..u toasting a 12years old?.., they need to jail u..u bloody Peter file (no offenmce) angry
Re: , by obayaya(m): 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Harbosede02: i hear u,op draw ha close n advice am,bt no draw am close and give d gurl belle o!!

lol... he wouldn't dare.. he's a gentleman..

op abi?

1 Like

Re: , by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 14, 2013
Imagin d rubbish...guess u too dnt no anytin about love...y u saking diz 4christ sake wht happened to skul,book,tests,examz nd home.wrk

I cnt take a17yr old serios talkless of under-age
Re: , by andieshinigami: 4:24am On Nov 14, 2013
Goldenheart:

What are we saying, what is this one saying undecided
Abeg shift.

its a very pretty story, can i submit this story to my Love portal klikgaul?? if yes, confirm me
Re: , by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 14, 2013
Oziddy: Guys you wont believe what happened to me 2day, a pretty jss1 girl called me 2day and said, ''uncle Wisdom, i like very much, i just wish iam old enough to date, i would hav asked you to be my boyfriend'', shocked mehn, for the first time in my life i was dumbfounded by a twelve yr old girl, my mouth lacked words to reply her, i was impressed that a 12yr old GIRL could say her mind concerning matters of the heart, and some adults here will be hiding there feelings. sad
if you were to be in my shoes, what would av been ya reply to her? Same question goes to the girls. Your views plz.
Guevning <3

Nollywood film called "Immature Romance". Grab ya copy now!
Re: , by Goldenheart(m): 7:13am On Nov 14, 2013
Kings Johnson:
How would you know cus child abuse runs in d blood, i dont blame you.

You re not making any sense here sir. Can you please clarify yourself.
Re: , by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2013
you can always do it and blame it on the devil

but remember he wont be in jail with you
Re: , by cycline404(m): 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2013
obayaya:

I disagree with this, if KONJI go hold OP! i no dey o
Re: , by KingsJohnson(m): 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Goldenheart:

You re not making any sense here sir. Can you please clarify yourself.
I dont need to clarify anything or anybody sir, just use your tongue to count your teeth. Cass closed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Love With Seriousbabe / Girl Says She Can Be "Ordered On Phone" To Come And Provide Sex Services. Photos / EXPOSED: Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman.. (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.