Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! (38535 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / She Wants To Kill Me**pics** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by oyewoleabiola21(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2012
I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told me a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin me to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to _ me when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called me about a week ago asking Me to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told me she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told Me I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

4 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by nhiyo(m): 9:59am On Jun 11, 2012
She does not love you, She loves Ūя̲̅ Money grin

14 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by JojoArmani(m): 10:17am On Jun 11, 2012
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to  M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ about a week ago asking M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by mishooo(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2012
The ability to say NO is a virtue. Few people possess it.

24 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Soocool1(m): 10:42am On Jun 11, 2012
mumu! Don't u know that love is blind? Come on buy her the bold 5 and stop asking silly questions!

54 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Saraha1(f): 10:46am On Jun 11, 2012
you be big time mumu

18 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 11, 2012
next time, try turning off ur useless fonts!!! dating a girl
for 3yrs without bleeping or nearly bleeping her is so
gross on ur part? u are doing the ATM machine for her
while another man is doing sex machine for her??
What type of a man are u I tell u bro, A man is been
more than a d1ck.
apparently ur IQ is so low??
kai, i SMH for you

24 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2012
Bobo ode

8 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by koozy(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2012
oyewoleabiola21: I met this lady 3yrs ago,in a bus why going to work.she look so innocent and beatiful on getting to know she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ a lot of personal things about her and her familly..makin M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to bliv she was unexposed,as she continue wit the relationship I discover that she only like to  M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ when she feel she is in need of money and once I give it to her she will turn her back and live.she called M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ about a week ago asking M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to change here curve2 to Touch which I did,just yesterday she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ she is tired of using Touch that I should get her Bold5..I tried to talk som sense into her but she wouldn't listen she told M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I should not call/ping her if I haven't buy the Bold..pls what should I do ? Should I get her d Boldtouch or what ? The most painful aspect of it is that ever since we've bin datin we never had sex..can I jst let her go like that?
What manner of mumu is this??!

13 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Flashaldrin(m): 11:44am On Jun 11, 2012
so many years later, this page made front page. Thankfully, i can modify my previous idiotic statement to say something more meaningful.
First and foremost i give thanks to my oga at the top for helping me make the firstpage of frontpage for the first time.
Secondly i troway salute to that ota boy, seun for starving day and night just so he could afford internet to create nairaland.
I also wish to acknowledge nokia for the phone i'm currently using, a very strong phone called nokia 3110c that i got as 7th hand even tho i'm now using broomstick to press the since lost buttons (yes its pen touch).
I wont forget to remember all the tirelessly working hussling naija gurus that helped produce the free cheat i'm using to browse even though say na red and green button cheat. May hunger not kill una. Amin.
Lastly i want to thank prof dr prof dr prof prof dr (no be repetiton) prof adetokunbo o. Lucas for the current very boring hypnotizing lecture he is delivering which prompted to log in and say something meaningful.
And for those wey go get hypertension for this my benediciton, i wish you quick death and rapid burial! Amin.

5 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Riodiao(m): 11:50am On Jun 11, 2012
o boy see mugu.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kilimanjaro(m): 11:55am On Jun 11, 2012
All these silly cheap girls without home-training are so annoying! Op, you sound like a teenager! Anyway, tell the babe you're not buying it then see what come out of it.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Riodiao(m): 11:57am On Jun 11, 2012
My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT

111 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by tulk2mi: 12:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
First of all Op, the Heading is misleading
Here i am reading to see how she loved u to die instead na vice versa i com see. angry

secondly u don successfully fall mugu till now so, my advice be say na either u continue to ans d mugu or u begin dey count ur losses.

next tym no put oil 4 banga wey u no go chop. grin

10 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dulaman: 12:39pm On Jun 11, 2012
Mumu. U dn fall maga. Continue dy gve money. Maga.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ezemarcel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2012
big fool..@op,u re spoiling our girls with ur useless money..fool.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by kpolli(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2012
Jamb past question. . .

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2012
Surely, this is a wind up. Nobody can be this stoopid. undecided
Surely, this is a wind up. Nobody can be this stoopid.

3 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
Ezemarcel: big fool..@op,u re spoiling our girls with ur useless money..fool.
Who knows how ne even comes by the money sef?!?
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by cindyrella(f): 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Choi op u be big mumu, in fact mumu too small u be muntula Ode!
It is boldly written on the wall.
SHE IS IN IT FOR THE MONEY

Anyway By their user names u shall know them! undecided undecided

Ps change ur topic it is misleading.
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by xtrafly(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
Another maga seeking advice...
My advice- Get some sense!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Ezemarcel(m): 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2012
fresh_dude: Who knows how ne even comes by the money sef?!?
may he is one of this political thief or kinappa
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by IZUKWU(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2012
Riodiao: My broda is time u show dat gurl ur smart 2. Tell her u've got her d bold 5 and u'll only giver her on 1 condition.She will give u d touch back.Remove her sim frm the phn ,pretend as if u taking her to d phn shop to buy d new 1.In d car stop n ask her to get OUT
i subscribe to the above if you can pull it off. Kai ! you fall our hand seriously. What the Bleep! . Are you that punñy starved .
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by dealordea(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2012
U be number 1 mumu for this modern life!!! You say the girl no dey use juju for you?? That one nobi love ooo, na confirm juju she dey use for u!!!

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by beylinko(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
Thank God u came here 4 solution. Its nt 2 late 4 u bro. Read btw d line n let d advice given 2 u sink. Dump dat gal fast because at dis rate u r goin,u gonna crash which we dnt want in 9ja again
Dis girl 2 no try o,within wks she wan change frm touch 2 bold5. Jst has sm1 said,collect dat touch n kick ha arse badbye. Abo oro lan so fun omoluabi ,to ba de inu re....

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by donbuchi1(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2012
No pursue her until you get tired!
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by 2goodbobo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2012
Wallai wan nan poster baban wawa ne sosai. Katon akuya kowai
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by odumdesmond: 4:54pm On Jun 11, 2012
I believe that to show a lady u love her u must be strong, firm, courageous and decisive. See, ladies don't often like ur kind of a guy,that is the kiss-my as ,Office yes type. Don't be surprised that she is seeing another guy while taking u as a mere nice guy whose money can pay for her wants. Get wise and smart up, be the man u are and she will respect u. Be firm with her and tell her ur mind. If she leaves let her leave. Dnt take any rubbish esp frm a lady.

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by drnoel: 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2012
look at this, are u new..
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by emmy99(m): 5:18pm On Jun 11, 2012
undecided op b4 i com online again make sure u hav change d topic 2 'u want 2 die of ur own stupidity' beta take all d fones u hav bought 4 her and run away. But guy wait o she jazz u?

6 Likes

Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by Mynd44: 6:01pm On Jun 11, 2012
Can someone interprete the crap the OP wrote? I cant understand that nonsense BB font he/she was using
Re: She Wants To Kill Me With Her Love!!! by r231(m): 7:07pm On Jun 11, 2012
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys 6 Reasons Ladies Ignore Your Post On Social Media / How To Differentiate Between A Girl Who Wants You And A Girl Who Wants Marriage? / Things That Men Should Not Do In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.