Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? (14905 Views)

2015 Elections: Nigerian Masses About To Make A Strong Statement To Politicians! / PHOTO NEWS: Nigeria Police Now Servant Boy To Politicians? / Some Of Nigerian Police Now Use Two Guns At A Time Reasons Still Unknown? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
everybody dey hustle make him put food for family table...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by etudaddy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
Don't u know that only holding that umbrella can cover his three months salary? Abeg allow the policeman to hustle joor.
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by MrAboki: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
NOTE:: What that Police man is doing is ILLEGAL.

Remember that the I.G gave an order earlier in his tenure that all Policemen attached to private citizens, politicians and co should be withdrawn.

It is illegal for the Nigerian Police that is being paid with Tax Payers money to be used to protect only a few. The last estimate said we had an Average of 1 policeman to over 100 Nigerians, yet Politicians, big men and co all have 1 mopol to themselves.. Sometimes 5 - 10. Some even use our Army sef. grin

That officer would be in Jail if life in Nigeria was fair..
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by LordBabs(m): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by eluquenson(m): 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2013
Political parasites grin
Bunch of illiterates, I can't blame them, Nigerian govt doesn't have standard in doing anything undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by GoodFaith: 5:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sorry
Not only in Nigeria politicians trying to use their security protection as servant
I had a first hand information one time secretary of Defend wife try that in USA
This group of people made it clear that their duty was to protect not pick up mail in the mail box or doing thing for the secretary of Defend and his wife
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Iykeponti(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
Simply because they r more than stunpid... Here in Eu d police r lyke kingz... If dey're not more than stunpid...dey shud av learn frm other matured co3s... D fact is there r one kind useless spirit following blacks all ova the world sad
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by wirinet(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
emmy-richie:
Such a huge shame.

Obviously, we are not ripe for state police.

Lust for money, really can destroy.

If we are not ripe for state police, then we are not ripe for state high court, state house of assembly or even state governments. Is it not absurd that federal police implement laws made by state house of assemblies in state high courts.
Besides it is impossible for federal police to police every village and town in nigeria, the number of personel needed would be tremendous.

The problem we have in Nigeria are the courts, if the courts are truly independent and just, it would be difficult for governments - whether state or federal to misuse the police.
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by annawhite(f): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
well the policemen r serving thier fatherland which include servicing the children*sticks tongue out*
What do u have to say for our able bodied nigerian army men who have become thugs and wild dogs for the white men
Aint we goin to colonial days?
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by lumeneng22: 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
The dpos are the one posting them. Here they carry 10 okada everyday to release den on 5k bail u no wat dat mean na.
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by wellmax(m): 6:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
Na today? Many of them even serve as drivers and bouncers to Chinese men her in Lagos, its such a shame. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by meforyou1(m): 6:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
Peter Obi is a state governor and deserves a police orderly. Umeh too. Even in advanced countriries, u see security carrying umbrellas for vips. Osun defender talk of your oyeni that mixes christain with islamic schools
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Tats(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
jerseyboy: na today?

Correct!
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Reference(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
It is our culture. Even the President has a 'whole' lieutenant colonel carrying his briefcase called an ADC. Whatever that is.

If that briefcase contained the launch mechanism for 2,500 nuclear missiles I may understand. What do these military and paramilitary houseboys and girls actually do.
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Its nothing new
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
jerseyboy: na today?
Kaiiiii...my brodan you took the words right from my mouth but I must say it again!

Na today ynash dey back

Stale news!
Is there any Nigerian institution more useless than the police force
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by everyday: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2013
Well! what can I say?
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Adekar(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
i believe the oga police dey perform his duty by protecting his oga againt sun attack
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Divinetouch(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Divinetouch(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Eziachi: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
anselm791: Even though this your post is politically motivated, the NPF can't protect nothing so they might as well put themselves to better use like your photo above.
I didn't know you can read the mind of a faceless internet person. grin
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Omotolaaraujo(f): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2013
The police are the slave boys to politicians and pick up their droppings. They are underpaid and treated like trash by the government. Crime is all they have been left to do. Their pride is stolen from them and the IG doesn't care about them, their families, or the public. The religious leaders are sinful and no nothing of God. They steal from their followers and scam their hard earned. Nothing is sacred in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Eziachi: 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
O.T.I.S:
everybody dey hustle make him put food for family table...
Life is not all about food in the belly. That policeman may probably richer than me and you put together, courtesy of robbing innocent people far poorer with his uniform. Typical outdated Nigerian mentality, excusing everything bad. totally incompactible with the 21st century.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by DonaldGenes(m): 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
etudaddy: Don't u know that only holding that umbrella can cover his three months salary? Abeg allow the policeman to hustle joor.
[size=68pt]I think they get paid handsomely [/size]
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by katordidi(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ur pic doesn‘t really support ur point as any security agent world wide will hold up an umbrella for his principal. I agree with u tho

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Okaka27(m): 12:53am On Nov 14, 2013
kekakuz: this one small
av seen one washing his ogas wife pant before

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Reference(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2013
tpia@:
But the politician is black nah, must he be discriminated against when we gladly do the same for non blacks?

We do that for non nigerians sef.

These politicians have countless aides, assistants and whatever paid for by us. Why must they then misuse a policeman trained and funded by the state for the primary purpose of law enforcement. Why?
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Darius2000: 6:54am On Nov 14, 2013
fkaz:

My brother we are ripe for state police, is just that nigeria govt don't obey law most time and we the citizen don't have right in this country. Even the FG govt who has the power over nigerian police, use them as thugs nowadays, rivers state is a good example.

We do actually have rights; they are well enshrined in our constitution and other relevant Acts. But oftentimes, we are not willing to pay the price of sitting down to look into them. A poorly educated citizenry remains the greatest caveat for corruption and irresponsibility.
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by ibromish(m): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2013
fkaz:

IGP is a servant/bull dog to presidency, he attack at owner's command; shameless head force. so what do you expect of his brothers?
they board buses without paying a dime, don't they receive salary?
I don't care if they are made to wash toilet for politicians as long as they are off the road. reckless drivers, illiterate citizens.
Good riddance to bad rubbish...most police officers are frustrated Nigerians, rogues, and school drop-outs.
They haunt patriotic Nigerians who are willing to move the country forward, since Jonathan is blind to see that corruption is ravaging the economy.
they shield corrupt ministers (Oduah), and haunt freedom fighters (Dino Melaye)...foolish bull dogs and it owners

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by Fidelcruiz(m): 8:19am On Nov 14, 2013
That is Peter Obi and Victor Umeh. Imagine when a police officer turns to a servant boy who will then react when enemies attack. LOL..... Maybe thugs. We all need transform our mindset along with the transformation agenda of GEJ. God help us
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by omoodeogere(m): 10:30am On Nov 14, 2013
[quote author=Usbeel]
[size=18pt] APC mst win!![/size][/quote[b]]YES OOO[/b]
Re: Nigeria Police Now As Servant Boys To Politicians? by godisgreat4lyf: 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
APC starlwarts are not SAINTs na the same ppl

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How APC Is Giving Saraki ‘the Jonathan Treatment’ – Timi Frank / 2019: Shehu Sani’s Ticket Hangs On Buhari, El-rufai’s Endorsement / INEC Suspends Elections In Mopamuro, Kogi LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.