Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak (9937 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
ARZZZhOLE: This man is absolutely dillusional. Probably he meant to say the people of the south east and south south are begging him. Definately not us nigeriEns except of course if this two tribes/region are now the definition of nigeria
..pull up ur pants,arzzezhole..
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by caesaraba(m): 3:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
Of course he is being pressured by those who are benefitting from his Government. It's normal in any democracy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by lafuria1(m): 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Under pressure indeed grin
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr shroud: I'm a fan and supporter of President Jonathan, but i think, some sycophants around him are responsible for this illusion, quite naturally.

I also think, mos nigerians, love and hate Mr president at the same time.
And love side would overcome come 2015.
Fresh air!
shey u jez want 2 send him 2 his early grave ni?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by olysa12: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2013
Mr shroud:
why are you been like this?
Do you know the magnitude of responsibilities attached to mr president's office.

Was there better education during baba's tenure?

The new team you need, is it APC ? The same party wooing the same old bunch called G7?
Or is the same old General Buhari?
Or the same old ANPP, A.C, and the rest, who acquired only a new name.. Not a new skin.. What new team are you referring to?

If there is anything new in nigeria, its president Jonathan, and his peculiar style of Leadership.(Mr president LEADS, he doesn't RULE
and i think thats his only undoing, cos i think we nigerians prefer command prompts to plea strokes.
Our greatest problem in this country is emotions and sentiment not corruption. Corruption is striving because sentiment and emotions has beclouded our sense of reasoning to the extent that we cannot differentiate evil from good.
A political appointee bought 2 cars for 255 million and some group of persons organised themselves and started shouting that their sister is been witch hunted because of the good work she is doing. I now wonder if stealing is part of the good work.
An elected representative collected 650k dollars as a bribe, Another group of pple came out and told us it was a set up!
GEJ is seated up there up, while Nigerian are dying on daily basis
Nigeria is making more money, while pple are getting hungrier
Youth are roaming the streets cos their lecturers are on strike, while some1 is buying 2 cars 4 255m dollars and Billion of naira is been expended on some1 mother-in law burial but no money to settle the lecturers.
Latest world bank report states that 100million Nigerians lives in destitution, then what is the population of this country?
A country where d presidency is running after the oppositions with police and other security apparatus, whereas the economy is on a standstill.
Whatever the opposition says will not stop a performing elected officer win an election, only the inefficiency exhibited by the officer will deny him him\her reelection. Except where rigging has been perfected.
God save us!

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Gej hear our cry and lead us to the promised land
Chai!
#in Old soldier's voice 4rm white house comedy#

... dis one dan gor finis, smh sad
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by simdam500(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
MAKE HIM NO FEAR... grin grin... MY VOTE IS A MILLION *with cash*
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Dee60: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
In 2019 it will be Madam Patience's turn to be 'under pressure' to contest!

Thank you Mr Gulak. Africa is tired of sit tight. Something is seriously not working, otherwise why would people not be satisfied with 4 years? In this case, in fact 6 years!

What is inside that rock that is pulling them?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Tats(m): 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
The calls are part of the carefully laid out Roadmap to re-contesting and involves the well entrenched plague called sychophancy in our country. The sychophants are oftentimes arranged by those who are undeservedly benefiting financially or otherwise from the Government in power.
It will eventually be a case of "I didn't want to contest again. It was because people cried out for me to contest that made me declare".

I have no issues with him contesting for 2015. All I want is that the elections should be free & fair and people should be left to decide whether he is worth voting for again or not. I doubt that it will be that way.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by duni04(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2013
mikeson12:
He explained that Nigerians in the Diaspora were “itching” to come back to the country in order to cast their votes for the Peoples Democratic Party in 2015
Say wot??

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Jman06(m): 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
mikeson12:
Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-jonathan-under-pressure-to-contest-says-gulak/

President Goodluck Jonathan has said that we are begging him to contest,my fellow niaralanders,is it true?
YESSSSSS!we need a leader like GEJ not a dictator like Buhari.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by chris365(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]HEAVY CRIMINALS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

LOOK AT THIS IDIOTS WHO IS BEGGING G.E.J angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

AND WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I AM SO SO SO BOILED UP
[/size]

Abeg help me cook my beans before you boil finish grin
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2013

Yes oooo!!! I'm begging him, if he doesn't contest I'll vote for one of those small numerous party or I stay home and protect my vote.

No to APC, well except Fashola becomes the presidential flag bearer.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by leofab(f): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
azeezhy: This man is absolutely dillusional. Probably he meant to say the people of the south east and south south are begging him. Definately not nigerians except of course if this two tribes/region are now the definition of nigeria
look at how maopic and dittered you are, so people from South Soutg and South East are now Sudanese?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by oluamid(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Of course the president is under pressure to contest.........................put under pressure by Gulak and his ilk.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by alex1612: 4:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
eggheaders:

From shepopotamus

Pressure From Oduah, Farouk, Otedola, Tukur, Alaimesiah and the rest partners in corruption with him. They are only postponing their judgement day they will all rot in prison when our Jerry Ghana show up. You can only fight corruption if your hands and heart are clean. Generations of OLE. God Punish them all.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by thriz: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
wablet: Yes o, we are begging him: those that dies daily because of our unmotorable roads are begging him, the air crashes victims are begging him! I'm also begging him because the electricity companies have refuse to take our light for the past few weeks. Different strokes for different people abi
YOUR GRAMMAR IS ANOTHER REASON HE SHOULD CONTINUE, SO THAT YOUR LIKES WILL HAVE MORE TIME TO IMPROVE THEIR ENGLISH
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by ollyboi123(m): 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
VICTORCIZA: Gej hear our cry and lead us to the promised land

with private jets and Armour cars .... cior

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by clint77ng: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2013
azeezhy: This man is absolutely dillusional. Probably he meant to say the people of the south east and south south are begging him. Definately not nigerians except of course if this two tribes/region are now the definition of nigeria
Of course. Right now we r. It is the lords doing.....
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Adindupeter: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2013
soe: It is true that we are begging him o, but not to contest o...GEJ please do not contest please, Otuoke needs you more, Nigeria is too big for you to handle, we have had so many deaths in just 4years of your rule already...we are tired, no solution in-sight, so much of corruption, so much of talk no action, so much of partying and private jets...no single record victory over corrupt officers. Too much of tribalism...and what's more, You had no shoes, but yet You could afford school...why? because the govt. cared for shoeless citizens like you then, but under your government, even those that have shoes can't afford quality education...is this how it's going to be till 2019? We can't continue recycling the same old bunch of power mongers...we need a new team...let's do this right this time.
soe: It is true that we are begging him o, but not to contest o...GEJ please do not contest please, Otuoke needs you more, Nigeria is too big for you to handle, we have had so many deaths in just 4years of your rule already...we are tired, no solution in-sight, so much of corruption, so much of talk no action, so much of partying and private jets...no single record victory over corrupt officers. Too much of tribalism...and what's more, You had no shoes, but yet You could afford school...why? because the govt. cared for shoeless citizens like you then, but under your government, even those that have shoes can't afford quality education...is this how it's going to be till 2019? We can't continue recycling the same old bunch of power mongers...we need a new team...let's do this right this time.
I hope All Past Criminals (APC) is not the new team?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Demdem(m): 5:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Am surely not among those begging Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by HoLEEsinner: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
GEJ supporters are as clueless as the man himself, for his NL supporters I urge you all to think twice when you can..such post won't get him to anywhere, its time you people face the fact 'people are suffering' yet GEJ is running an expensive govt with his fellow corrupt politicians. The so called 'economy reform' isn't nothing to write home about, the rich(corrupts) are getting richer while the poor are looking unto GOD. $ is rising against naira, cost of living is expensive, unemployement is real, corruption, insecurity, no infrastructure, yet you come on here to post such rubbish. SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by patriotic007: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
Infact am not begging him but threatening him,.....GEJ u must recontest becos if u dont recontest dont just bother to go back to ND,....but if u recontest u can be rest assured that u have my polling unit on that election day,...team fresh air,.....I travelled from lagos to benin yesterday and i did not even see a bump on the road from ore down to benin ring road and workers are still working on that road heading towards shagamu,....the lagos ibbadan express way has comensed already becos i saw a lot of work been done on that side too,....PLEASE LETS SHUN TRIBALISM AND SUPPORT GEJ
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by omiata(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Only God knows tomorrow, both the pressured and who is doing the pressure are just pencils in the hand of the creator...

Jonathan will only add more days to the questioning he will answered for....
so he better prepare for more questioning, smh... anyway am not among those in diaspora begging him to contest and am not in a hurry to come back home....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by aceTS: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2013
mikeson12:
Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/2015-jonathan-under-pressure-to-contest-says-gulak/

President Goodluck Jonathan has said that we are begging him to contest,my fellow niaralanders,is it true?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha................

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by VICTORCIZA(m): 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Chai!
#in Old soldier's voice 4rm white house comedy#

... dis one dan gor finis, smh sad
Gej till 2019 if i dey pain you join boko boys and get shot by Jtf.shikina
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Jman06(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
HoLEEsinner: GEJ supporters are as clueless as the man himself, for his NL supporters I urge you all to think twice when you can..such post won't get him to anywhere, its time you people face the fact 'people are suffering' yet GEJ is running an expensive govt with his fellow corrupt politicians. The so called 'economy reform' isn't nothing to write home about, the rich(corrupts) are getting richer while the poor are looking unto GOD. $ is rising against naira, cost of living is expensive, unemployement is real, corruption, insecurity, no infrastructure, yet you come on here to post such rubbish. SMH.
I think you are the one who is displaying absolute cluelessness here.Or perhaps you know the truth but choose to turn blind eyes to the fact that GEJ's administration has done far better than most of his predecessors in all sectors of the economy. His achievement include; rehabilitation of most federal roads in the country,increase in power generation up to about 10,000MW including privatization of PHCN,revamping of rail transport system,health sector reforms with resultant improvement in health care delivery sytem,Nigeria is now the fastest growing economy in Africa,you talked about unemployment yet qualified people are getting employed on daily basis.GEJ presided over the 2011 national election which was adjudged by both local and foreign observers as the fairest Nigeria ever conducted in recent times.GEJ is the first president to have presented himself for a meeting with ASUU wherein an agreement was reached to provide the sum of 1.1 trillion for the purpose of revamping the nation's public universities.Agreed there are still rooms for improvement,but the truth is Jonathan has done well and i urge all Nigerians with good conscience to vote him in for a well deserved second term come 2015.#TeamFreshAir.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by PastorOla1: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
GULAK is day dreaming!!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by RedArrow: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Will it not be interesting to see a sitting president losing in an election, especially in Nigeria? Pls contest. We are begging you.
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
Olurashy: Both the president and adviser are high on sapele water undecided
just as ur bokoharam family smokes weed...slowpoke like u
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by ibkgab001: 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
IBB is also begging him to quit... grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Niger To Transfer 500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Nigeria - Reuters / Breaking News: Olisa Metuh Dies In Efcc Custody / Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.