Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak (9936 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Pinkybush: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2013
soe: It is true that we are begging him o, but not to contest o...GEJ please do not contest please, Otuoke needs you more, Nigeria is too big for you to handle, we have had so many deaths in just 4years of your rule already...we are tired, no solution in-sight, so much of corruption, so much of talk no action, so much of partying and private jets...no single record victory over corrupt officers. Too much of tribalism...and what's more, You had no shoes, but yet You could afford school...why? because the govt. cared for shoeless citizens like you then, but under your government, even those that have shoes can't afford quality education...is this how it's going to be till 2019? We can't continue recycling the same old bunch of power mongers...we need a new team...let's do this right this time.
I belv ur head is nt alright. Is GEJ d cause of death in Nigeria? Those dat are fighting 2 grab power by al means 4rm GEJ, who are d one causing death u can't recognise abi?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Quit clowning clueless cowboy....
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Pinkybush: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2013
simpleseyi: Yes, Jonathan is saying the truth, Sheppopotamus has been begging him since she died and resurrected in Germany, Asari Dokuboh, David Mark, Edwin Clark, Stella Oduah the kleptomaniac, Ngozi Okonjo-Iwealla, Otedola, Dangote have been begging him. These people are all Nigerians though most of them don't have voter's card and also most of them are also dual citizens of America/Europe and Nigeria. So, they all think that by the time Nigeria massess carry ams and ammunition against the oppressive government, they will run to America/Europe leaving Jonathan and Sheppopotamus to face and dance to the music.
Remove dis trash! It doesn't make any sense.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Pinkybush: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
packman: [size=20pt]HEAVY CRIMINALS angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

LOOK AT THIS IDIOTS WHO IS BEGGING G.E.J angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

AND WHAT HAS HE DONE IN THE LAST TWO YEARS lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I AM SO SO SO BOILED UP
[/size]
then better go n hug a transformer. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
No Vacancy in Aso Rock Till 2019

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by promisengr(m): 10:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
I see nigeria going downhill

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by unmask: 8:14am On Nov 14, 2013
Mr shroud:
why are you been like this?
Do you know the magnitude of responsibilities attached to mr president's office.

Was there better education during baba's tenure?

The new team you need, is it APC ? The same party wooing the same old bunch called G7?
Or is the same old General Buhari?
Or the same old ANPP, A.C, and the rest, who acquired only a new name.. Not a new skin.. What new team are you referring to?

If there is anything new in nigeria, its president Jonathan, and his peculiar style of Leadership.(Mr president LEADS, he doesn't RULE
and i think thats his only undoing, cos i think we nigerians prefer command prompts to plea strokes.
thats why I wonder why his leadership has led him to crisis regions only once....while he attends birthday parties with reckless abandon
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by amakenny: 9:55am On Nov 14, 2013
azeezhy: This man is absolutely dillusional. Probably he meant to say the people of the south east and south south are begging him. Definately not nigerians except of course if this two tribes/region are now the definition of nigeria

Despite wars declared against his govt, GEJ has brought more progress to Nigeria than any president within 3 years since 1999. In a normal country he deserves a second term in office. But you are scheming to have APC take over, exploit oil and gas revenues, share some as it wants to the states as well as run the country in this mangled unitary system of govt, funnel the rest of oil revenues into foreign private bank accounts of party leaders. And if the devastation in the oil producing areas gets messier and the inhabitants protest, you most probably send troops to force them to shut up, or even wipe them out.
But you have got a pipe dream here. No longer business as usual. You introduced tribalism to GEJ tenure. People have advanced beyond allowing use of deception like you did in trying to get what you want. Above all, despite the wars against his administration, GEJ has kept Nigeria one, at least, to enable you continue your dream of rushing down to exploit gas and crude oil.
Pray for the restructuring of the polity, no more of this unitary govt system before 2015.

APC chieftains say no to national conference. But they had been strongest advocates of national conference all the years. What else is a mark of insincerity in a group?
Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by murtalaa(m): 10:20am On Nov 14, 2013
I would be roundly disappointed if GEJ does not contest. GEJ contesting is the only way I will take my own on pound of flesh from him for the untold hardship he has caused Nigerians through his explicit support for corruption and cluelessness as to the basic tenets of leadership. I would want nothing better than to see GEJ humiliated through vote. This will also send message to his successors in future.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak by Jman06(m): 10:36am On Nov 14, 2013
murtalaa: I would be roundly disappointed if GEJ does not contest. GEJ contesting is the only way I will take my own on pound of flesh from him for the untold hardship he has caused Nigerians through his explicit support for corruption and cluelessness as to the basic tenets of leadership. I would want nothing better than to see GEJ humiliated through vote. This will also send message to his successors in future.
Go and mark my words today,you are going to be highly disappointed and heartbroken when GEJ wins in 2015.#TeamFreshAir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Denies Receiving N82b From FG / Kaduna Refinery Dormant, Port Harcourt, Warri Producing Below 30% — NNPC / Owerri Is The Only City In The World That Has..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.