Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. (2413 Views)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Photos: Senators Chris Ngige, Ararume Visit To Congratulate Rochas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Babasessy(m): 1:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
"My people their desperation is even getting worse. This evening as I rounded off my campaigns in Aguata, they waylaid one of my drivers at Agulu, harassed him with AK47 and pump action guns and snatched away our Toyota Siena bus.

"On getting back to Awka, I received another report that another of our drivers was beaten up at Achalla, his vehicle equally
snatched away from him.

"I have this message for APGA: Chris Ngige is indomitable. Ndi-Anambra have spoken with one voice that Chris Ngige is the man they want to be there. No amount of intimidation can stop them,
rather, it will make them become more determined. The cock is dead.
"My people, declare it everywhere. The cock is dead and it shall be eaten on Saturday.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/11/b-r-e-k-i-n-g-news-apga-people-want-to.html
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige, Your drivers are robbing u of ur cars. Pls investigate b4 u make utterances. We in d army call it UNKNOWN Enemy Step 33 meaning carrying out an act in d ways of other known enemy. For example, intentionally bombing by army in borno to look like boko boys, so that u get more money frm FG and elongation of our stay. Wise up! Inside job noni

6 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Ngwakwe: 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2013
You follow dey bomb Borno for money and extension of State of emergency?

faithfuldon: Ngige, Your drivers are robbing u of ur cars. Pls investigate b4 u make utterances. We in d army call it UNKNOWN Enemy Step 33 meaning carrying out an act in d ways of other known enemy. For example, intentionally bombing by army in borno to look like boko boys, so that u get more money frm FG and elongation of our stay. Wise up! Inside job noni

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by lincolnj88: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Hahahahahaha grin grin die na
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by normaljenny(m): 2:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
If it were the APGA that attacked his driver, they wouldn't snatch the vehicle and the drivers won't be alive to tell the story. This ngige man is a crook and should find another means of garnering sympaty for himself as a means of being the governor of his state and building more EXECUTIVE TOILETS in each ward in the entire state. This prank is not working at all. He is a festac crook

3 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
I wonder what apc is looking for in Ala-Igbo, they should just make do with d few Northern and South-Western states they have and enjoy them while they last,
Ngige might be a good man, but he's in d wrong ship, especially at this time when SE people are having some serious tribal issues with fashola.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Goldmind1(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2013
Chris Nwabueze Ngige the desperate politician. Must you be a Governor at all cost?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige' campaign strategy has to been to milk his (surprisingly) iconic image from his short-lived/mediocre tenure, and field an conspiracy about APGA's wish to undermine/kill him.

Drama.

The only language the dolts at Anambra/Nigeria understand. No doubt that he will win.

1 Like

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by kingbang: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
nnenna.1:
Ngige' campaign strategy has to been to milk his (surprisingly) iconic image from his short-lived/mediocre tenure, and field an conspiracy about APGA's wish to undermine/kill him.

Drama.

The only language the dolts at Anambra/Nigeria understand. No doubt that he will win.

Sure, he will win on Nairaland. Please wake up and smell the coffee! Ngige wont smell that seat.

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by gleaf: 3:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige is looking for sympathy!! sorry sir the curse laid on you and APC has taken drivers seat, relax and enjoy the cursed ride , right now the driver just passed the hallucination junction (which you just exhibited for us) he is currently heading towards false alarm roundabout which leads to false dreamland grin

2 Likes

Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by lagcity(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige, pls don't let those crooks throw you into Ezu river ooo. APGA is full of ritualists. otokoto ppl
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by frankyychiji(f): 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
The snatched vehicles are with me. grin grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by clemmonce(m): 5:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
loser tactics. just trying to get the sympathy of the masses. ngige is a crook. i wil build an airport in six months. how can that be done? there are some constructions that you cant do in six month,and most people believed him. i wil giv schlarship to people in my senetorial district pls who has benefitted frm it. Apc is crook party it is a pity buhari joined them he was our only hope.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
Ngige is likely to come a distant 3rd or even 4th!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by greatgod2012(f): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2013
This man Ngige is only seeking for sympathy votes with this tactis.
If the driver was actually attacked with AK47, the almighty AK 47 o, and the vehicle hijacked from him, will he (the driver) still be alive to narrate the story

Abegi, eni ti moto gba ko lo ma mu nunber.
Ngige should have known better that this kind of lie or manipulation is too low to convince Nigerians, haba! Doesn't Ngige know that Nigerians are very smart people who can never be deceived with this type of tactics?

Look for another method joooor!
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
gleaf: Ngige is looking for sympathy!! sorry sir the curse laid on you and APC has taken drivers seat, relax and enjoy the cursed ride , right now the driver just passed the hallucination junction (which you just exhibited for us) he is currently heading towards false alarm roundabout which leads to false dreamland grin
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by ochilikoko(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2013
Gold-mind:
Chris Nwabueze Ngige the desperate politician. Must you be a Governor at all cost?
dnt mind the Idiot. He will end up in 3rd position...
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Nigerianmovie(m): 8:48am On Nov 14, 2013
The wise drivers have seen the end of Ngige and knowing that they will be left with nothing, they decided to hold on to the bird at hand. Those drivers cornered those cars as their own gain. Shikinah!
relax u will hear more as everyone begins to wise up.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Ilaje44(m): 10:33am On Nov 14, 2013
greatgod2012: This man Ngige is only seeking for sympathy votes with this tactis.
If the driver was actually attacked with AK47, the almighty AK 47 o, and the vehicle hijacked from him, will he (the driver) still be alive to narrate the story

Abegi, eni ti moto gba ko lo ma mu nunber.
Ngige should have known better that this kind of lie or manipulation is too low to convince Nigerians, haba! Doesn't Ngige know that Nigerians are very smart people who can never be deceived with this type of tactics?

Look for another method joooor!

In contrary, Nigerians, averagelly speaking, are not very bright. It is not very difficult to manipulate and convince them. Nigeria is a country full of God fearing people... Now, that's a lot to think about.
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by tomakint: 12:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Ngige! Ngige!! Ngige!!! Wetin you do, wey wan make them kill you sef?
Re: B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G News! 'APGA People Want To Kill Me' - Chris Ngige [APC]. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
i was at his campaign yesternight. He kept on attacking peter obi. He said he once tested the seat and now allowed peter to rule 4 8 yrz. Infact he said many tinz bout him.

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA ELECTION: list Of Lgas & The Polling Units For The Supplementary / Jonathan Administration Has Destroyed Nigeria’s Economy – Obasanjo / Town In Tension As Catholic Priest Invades Unubi With Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.