Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,800 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here (675 Views)

Don’t Let Anambra People Hear That You Called Me Analogue - Ngige / Goodluck Ebelechukwu Jonathan Cant Win The Forth Coming Election. Here Is Why. / One Year After 2011 Election: Here Are President Jonathan's Achievements? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Any observation critics on campaigns and so on, drop it here. Meanwhile in my area, even the youngs with their primary sch uniforms are discussing politics. I here a 7- year old girl saying "kama obiano ga achi, Ngige achia!" meaning "instead Obiano will win, let Ngige win". I wonder what was on this 9- year old when he said he'll vote 4 Ngige "ebe esere aziza". Meanwhile Ngige was asked by Channels T.V what he had done for his constituency as a Senator, he said he built V.I.P Toilets for FGC Nise. I'll give u the video link later.
Re: Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2013
Am currently in a field where he was reported to campaign, but he's yet to arrive, wonder what is still keeping him since he claimed not to campaign in the night. Oh! The MC just said he's nearer, hun?
Re: Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here by fyneguy: 10:49pm On Nov 13, 2013
^^^^ how old are you?
Re: Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 14, 2013
fyneguy: ^^^^ how old are you?
if U ask me that foolish question again, i'll trace you to wherever U are living and strangle U there. Do u think am ur normal everyday nairalander or did u invite me here?
Re: Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here by liet4u(f): 1:55am On Nov 14, 2013
St peters ten commandments to his son wille boy.
My son u must understands that the motto of this administration is "CONTINUITY".
Remember our slogan in fedelity ,"we keep our word".
1,No local government election
2,No minimum wage payment.
3,No employment for youth.
4,Kidnaping must be encourage so that our best and brightest who always poke nose into our government,will fear and stay.
5,Make sure that more youths are killed and dumped in Ezu river to silence and keep them quiet.
6,You must build more breweries to kep our youth drunk and happy.
7,Instead of pipe borne water,let's produce more beer -is good for dia bllod stream and more more money into our fidelity bank.
8,U must improve ur lying skills to remain succesfull like me in dis business.u must remain silent even if EFCC questions u about my activities.
9,U must maintain and always feed the media and public with falsehood on Anambra affairs.
Finally my son,don't behave like ngige- u might nt be that luky-Note,under me kidnaping has gone digital.
Re: Anambra people, drop ur observations on the election here by Erinpeyin: 3:34am On Nov 14, 2013
Bossforeva: if U ask me that foolish question again, i'll trace you to wherever U are living and strangle U there. Do u think am ur normal everyday nairalander or did u invite me here?
How old is your stupid father?We must strangle him now b4 its too late..Am in support of your response..

(1) (Reply)

Oduahgate:presidential panel submits report / Ngige For President 2015|APC / Oshiomole Watched As The Widow Wailed !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.