Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story (1743 Views)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / If GEJ Is Shoeless We Can Now Call Buhari Certificateless / Legend Of The Shoeless Man From Otueke (A Satire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by shaqoloye(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Slizbeat: Orlando Owoh, focus on 2015 election in yout state and forget aboit Anambra's election in the next 3 days.

The earlier you stop your one Nigeria being or reasoning, the better for you.

I think you do know how to write igbo which you did sometime ago(though can't remember if it's you), but you need to stop being of concern to Anambra as the decision we shall make will not add anything to you or break you since SW believes nothing good comes out of the SE.

Let us decide, and not you to tell us.

And 70% of you are making it in SW, yet U dont want APC to rule u ij SE, I pity u all.
But wait oooo, wetin concern me self?
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OneNaira6: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Why cant these Tinubu dogs allow Anambrarians to vote their conscience? I did not create even a single thread on the last Ondo election. These busy-bodies should face their own problems.

I Agree. If Anambra Wants Nothing To Do With APC, As Shown By Their Constant Fights Against The Party On NL, Then Apc Should Leave Them Be, Instead Of Whining All Of Us To Death On This forum. Am I The Only One Getting Rather Irritated By This Constant Desperate Attempt For Power By This Obvious APC Members On NL. WTF?
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OneNaira6: 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2013
1Wilywily:
Anambra people, Orlando Owoh is a Yoruba Man, Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle brother

A tribalistic one At that
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2013
Have any of us wondered why some Yoruba ppl are so interested in Anambra election? I don't recall this much interest for Osun state election.

Are they all of a sudden Sincerely interested in the welfare /progress of the SE

Or

They are just after the success of their party(APC).

BTW
Nice on cjrane , you just exposed Orlando Owoh for who he is, he wants us to believe that all of a sudden he cares abt Anambrarians
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Dem don catch am grin
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:12am On Nov 14, 2013
@ Cjrane, I have reported you to the moderators. I will take it to Seun himself. Why did you have to edit my comment by adding to it that "I do hate Igbos"? I had to go back to the post which is on the 7th page on the thread on Ohanaeze saying Igbo must take over from the President.
@ all, if you look at the purported comment of mine quoted by Cjrane, you will realize that it is unusual of me grammar wise. I don't write in mnemonics. I write in full. I don't Anglicize. Check my posts. I have never added an "S" inflection to pluralize any ethnic group, whether in Nigeria or in Africa. I don't say Igbos, but the Igbo or Igbo people. I don't say Yorubas, but the Yoruba or Yoruba people. I don't Anglicize.
Also, you will realize that at the end of the sentence that ends with the word, "people", a new sentence with the word, "advice" begins it without a space. This is unusual of me. I don't begin a new word or letter after a punctuation mark without a space. Check my comments.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emir's Son Arrested For Causing Bomb Scare In Kano School / Ebola Scare- Policeman Flees Checkpoint (+ pix) / Facts About The New National Id Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.