Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story (1736 Views)

Nightmares On Benin-ore Road Before Goodluck's Tenure; See What GEJ Has Done! / If GEJ Is Shoeless We Can Now Call Buhari Certificateless / Legend Of The Shoeless Man From Otueke (A Satire) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:08pm On Nov 13, 2013
The President's comment reminds me of the loss in lustre of oratory in election campaigns as was witnessed upto the 1983 elections. He took his shoeless speech to Anambra where he said the PDP's governorship candidate, Tony Nwoye had no shoes like him, was wearing slippers to school when he was a child.
The corrupt government of the President reminds us of a striking strange parallel of deceit that rubs every sense of sincerity in his shoeless story in 2011. This is why Anambra must say not to any shoeless story. Or do you want a shoeless governor that will be wasting the state's meagre allocation and IGR buying private jet, fleets of cars, spending millions on each meal and watching his commissioners loot the treasury?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by stevnwigw1: 7:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
bros, nawa 4 uoo...
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2013
Another shoeless campaign? Chai......

3 Likes

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by 1Wilywily: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh: The President's comment reminds me of the loss in lustre of oratory in election campaigns as was witnessed upto the 1983 elections. He took his shoeless speech to Anambra where he said the PDP's governorship candidate, Tony Nwoye had no shoes like him, was wearing slippers to school when he was a child.
The corrupt government of the President reminds us of a striking strange parallel of deceit that rubs every sense of sincerity in his shoeless story in 2011. This is why Anambra must say not to any shoeless story. Or do you want a shoeless governor that will be wasting the state's meagre allocation and IGR buying private jet, fleets of cars, spending millions on each meal and watching his commissioners loot the treasury?
Anambra people, Orlando Owoh is a Yoruba Man, Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle brother

7 Likes

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
1Wilywily:
Anambra people, Orlando Owoh is a Yoruba Man, Brigadier Benjamin Adekunle brother
The good people of Anambra State won't want to know whether or not I'm Yoruba before they consider this. BTW why are you afraid of Benjamin Adekunle even on his sick bed?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2013
Why cant these Tinubu dogs allow Anambrarians to vote their conscience? I did not create even a single thread on the last Ondo election. These busy-bodies should face their own problems.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by AjaraEwuro: 7:56pm On Nov 13, 2013
OP - let the dead bury their dead. If you are not from Anambra, kindly shut your mouth because noone wants these kind of advice from you.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Why cant these Tinubu dogs allow Anambrarians to vote their conscience? I did not create even a single thread on the last Ondo election. These busy-bodies should face their own problems.
Maku, I'm a Nigerian, and want a peaceful election, not one that will be frought with violence. Anambra State is the link in and out of the SE, having violence could affect economic activities.

1 Like

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2013
AjaraEwuro: OP - let the dead bury their dead. If you are not from Anambra, kindly shut your mouth because noone wants these kind of advice from you.
You don't have anything meaningful to say. Leave the thread.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by 1Wilywily: 8:07pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
The good people of Anambra State won't like whether or not I'm Yoruba before they consider this. BTW why are you afraid of Benjamin Adekunle even on his sick bed?
As a middle man, i know that Yoruba hated Igbos
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by johnmartus(m): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2013
[quote author=Sincere 9gerian]Why cant these Tinubu dogs allow Anambrarians to vote their conscience? I did not create even a single thread on the last Ondo election. These busy-bodies should face their own problems.[/quote who is tinubu dogs? we are just remember you that you should not be fool open your eye vote wisely vote ngige because if you refuse vote ngige you we regret it and we will not allow anybody in southwest you we live your own state due to bad goverment
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2013
APGA WILL WIN ANAMBRA AT IF AT ALL APGA DOESNT WIN PDP WILL WIN.APC WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER WIN IN ANAMBRA.CHUKWU AJU.ARU
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2013
1Wilywily:
As a middle man, i know that Yoruba hated Igbos
That is not true. Your elders, beginning from Gull aka Dede, should start telling you the truth about the Civil War. Your belief that Awolowo failed to declare an Oduduwa Republic, only God knows where you got that, is the beginning of your hatred for Yoruba.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by AjaraEwuro: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
You don't have anything meaningful to say. Leave the thread.

you are just seeking relevance. Who told you Anambra people needs you to advice them?
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2013
AjaraEwuro:

you are just seeking relevance. Who told you Anambra people needs you to advice them?
I'm well known on this forum as a true Nigerian. Your claim of I seeking relevance is baseless and doesn't hold water. I may not be Anambra indigene but I'm concerned because any violence in that state could have an adverse effect on the whole country. So far I have not said any particular party should be voted for.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by 1Wilywily: 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I'm well known on this forum as a true Nigerian. You claim of I seeking relevance is baseless and doesn't hold water. I may not be Anambra indigene but I'm concerned because any violence in that state could have an adverse effect on the whole country. So far I have not said any particular party should be voted for.
Anambra people should be watchful, hired Yoruba APC Agberos want to carry out operation Weti Wetie Awolowo vs Akintola on election day
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2013
Umu Anambra, unu cheharia ihe ndi ochichi anyi ne me na mbu. Onye chori voturu mepe anya ya ofu mma ko oma ebe o ne pia aka ya.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:50pm On Nov 13, 2013
1Wilywily:
Anambra people should be watchful, hired Yoruba APC Agberos want to carry out operation Weti Wetie Awolowo vs Akintola on election day
I'm not campaigning for any party.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2013
1Wilywily:
Orlando Owoh good for you, hahahaaaa. emmydeep are you for real
Verry real my bros. I hate it when some inexperienced youths just come online to insult our God given president. Some may take GEJ for a fool but it will take them 2019 to know that the president is wise and very calculative.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
KIRIJI: shu the f*ck up why must you bring his father into this?
Because i know he does not have an iota of respect nor regard for his father.
We have to teach Owoh some manners.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh: Umu Anambra, unu cheharia ihe ndi ochichi anyi ne me na mbu. Onye chori voturu mepe anya ya ofu mma ko oma ebe o ne pia aka ya.
Fail !

Whoever did that translation for you or you just couldn't do simple copy-ati-paste ? cheesy
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by Desric(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
VICTORCIZA: APGA WILL WIN ANAMBRA AT IF AT ALL APGA DOESNT WIN PDP WILL WIN.APC WILL NEVER NEVER NEVER WIN IN ANAMBRA.CHUKWU AJU.ARU
That's a typical Igbo man from Anambra state. This is the nonsense you go about saying without a bearing, all you are after is which party wins and not which candidate, after you will come up with your own shoeless story that's why we love living in the 17th century with all pride and boldness.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by theshadyexpress(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
I won't reply you the way you would want me to because you will leave this thread badly hurt. Stick to to topic.
and you should also try to stick to your senses
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
ifyalways:
Fail !

Whoever did that translation for you or you just couldn't do simple copy-ati-paste ? cheesy
[s]
ifyalways:
Fail !

[/s]
ifyalways:
Fail !

Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
theshadyexpress:
and you should also try to stick to your senses
Stick to your senses and stop believing the President is infallible.
Re: Anambra, Open Your Eyes. GEJ Has Come With His Shoeless Story by Slizbeat(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2013
Orlando Owoh, focus on 2015 election in yout state and forget aboit Anambra's election in the next 3 days.

The earlier you stop your one Nigeria being or reasoning, the better for you.

I think you do know how to write igbo which you did sometime ago(though can't remember if it's you), but you need to stop being of concern to Anambra as the decision we shall make will not add anything to you or break you since SW believes nothing good comes out of the SE.

Let us decide, and not you to tell us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

At This Point One Must Suspect Obasanjo In Asari Dokubo's Arrest / APC Reps Set To Impeach Jonathan / Breaking News: Dimeji Bankole Loses 7 Year Old Daughter To Sickle Cell Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.