Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? (1033 Views)

Why Are Most Nigerian Guys So Wicked And Silly / Are Guys Scared Of Dating Or Marrying Working-Class Ladies? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by CastingCrowns(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2013
i cant help but notice that both on Nairaland and the real world guys are like 'hell yeah'when u tell them u are a virgin.I know with the rate of promiscuity sky-rocketing its semi justified but such scepticism must stop cause believe it or not we still have conservative girls out there that are ready to protect their virginity until u put a ring on it.so guys especially nairalanders ur cynicism must stop.
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Yahoo1(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2013
Semper crescis
Aut decrescis
Vita detestabilis
Nunc obdurat
Et tunc curat
Hac in hora
Sine mora
Corde pulsum tangite.
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Ellatyra(f): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Tapout(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by sunnydayasaba(m): 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2013
Girls that r virgin should also stop singing it to our ears. Where tired of hearing it. I run away once I hear a girl say she's a virgin, cus their always not fun to be wit.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Alexk2(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2013
ladies feel same abt guys who are virgin. a guy like me would better not let a lady knw abt there chastity. the orientation of youth generally is so wrong!
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Kcblunt(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2013
virgin. Player #rule 3: quantity better than quality....no time to waste time.
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by CastingCrowns(f): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2013
meaning?
Yahoo1: Semper crescis
Aut decrescis
Vita detestabilis
Nunc obdurat
Et tunc curat
Hac in hora
Sine mora
Corde pulsum tangite.
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2013
I think it's silly. Part of being in a relationship is being honest and trusting the other. If a guy tells me he is or isn't a virgin, I'll take his word for it and move on. Because others are promiscuous (or not), doesn't mean he's like them, and I think the same should go for women.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Yahoo1(m): 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2013
CastingCrowns: meaning?
it's a song..if you watch all this classic movies...it plays where you make selextions..it means;

Always increasing
Or decreasing
The detestable life
Now difficult
And then easy
In this hour
Without delay
Take the pulse of my heart.

Anyway via the Topic; well what do you expect,girls aint exacyly honest when it comes to being a virgin.
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Danhumprey: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2013
CastingCrowns: i cant help but notice that both on Nairaland and the real world guys are like 'hell yeah'when u tell them u are a virgin.I know with the rate of promiscuity sky-rocketing its semi justified but such scepticism must stop cause believe it or not we still have conservative girls out there that are ready to protect their virginity until u put a ring on it.so guys especially nairalanders ur cynicism must stop.
How do you want it to stop when some girls have made nonsense of this whole virginity ish? undecided
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by Danhumprey: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2013
sunnydayasaba: Girls that r virgin should also stop singing it to our ears. Where tired of hearing it. I run away once I hear a girl say she's a virgin, cus their always not fun to be wit.
Spot on! cool
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by nitrogen(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2013
CastingCrowns: meaning?
Hi, I think I sent a PM to you, kindly reply.
Re: Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? by jmoore(m): 11:25pm On Nov 13, 2013
And vice versa.

A corrupt politician believes other politicians are like him/her.

(1) (Reply)

An Independent Woman / WHY Young Ladies Marry Older Men; It's Not For Their Money / She Is Obssessed,please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.