Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. (6396 Views)

INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by DonColz1(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2013
The Minister of Aviation, Ms. Stella Oduah, is scheduled to appear before the senate on Thursday (today) to brief the upper legislative chamber about the state of the aviation industry, particularly the unfortunate crash involving the Associated Airlines flight on October 3.
Oduah was scheduled to appear before the senators last week Thursday but was shifted because Senate President David Mark was not available and he had requested to personally preside over the probe session.
It will be recalled that Oduah could not also appear before the Senate last week Wednesday during plenary because she had sought a last minute permission from the Senators to attend the weekly Federal Executive Council meeting.
Oduah had been summoned by the upper legislative chamber to explain her roles in the ill-fated plane that crashed while conveying the remains of former Governor of Ondo State, Olusegun Agagu, from Lagos to Akure.
Our correspondent learnt on Wednesday that the senators might restrict their questions to the general state of the aviation industry and how to avoid future plane crashes.
A source in the Senate Committee on Aviation told our correspondent that since the House of Representatives were already probing the minister on the controversial purchase of the N255m bullet proof cars, asking questions on the same issue would not make much sense.
“Since a senate committee is already doing investigation on the bullet proof cars allegedly bought for Oduah, I think the senate will only concentrate on the frequent air crashes and what was being done to curtail its reoccurrence,” the source said.
Oduah has been on the firing line of public rage since it was revealed that the cash-strapped National Civil Aviation Authority was forced to buy two BMW armoured cars for the minister at a whooping cost of N255m.
http://www.punchng.com/news/oduah-to-apeear-before-senate-today/

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 14, 2013
Let's see if her confession here will be different from what she made during the House of Representative briefing/probing.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Goldmind1(m): 4:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Nigerian senate; pot calling kettle black.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Oduah must stay! The thief must stay!

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 14, 2013
kolawaxxy: Oduah must stay! The thief must stay! grin

U're deceiving yourself and ofcourse delusional in your reasoning.Did u read an article on MMIA yesterday,if you did,u wouldn't have been spewing rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 14, 2013
In her previous epistle, most of her statements were baseless and out of point.

I wonder what she's got to prove to the world that she did not err.

Me thinks, they re just using tactics to buy more time and also to let the anger and tension of the masses to simmer down.

Then, they device frivolous ways to make her stay.

So much under ground work.

Whatever!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by owolabifunke14(f): 8:18am On Nov 14, 2013
Solidarity things grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kolawaxxy: Oduah must stay! The thief must stay! grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by sexymoma(f): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2013
Chai wetin this woman go put herself now cry

Instead make she order for keke napep like 300, people no go notice am cry

Abi make she go buy tractors and pigs for wan farm for her village make she name am 'Oduah's Farm' lipsrsealed

Inshort dem no go see am.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by OgaTheTop2: 9:31am On Nov 14, 2013
Goodluck Stella. But, make sure you don't tell lies.

Btw,

Dad to Son : When I beat u how do u control your anger.
son: I start cleaning toilet.
Dad: how does that satisfy you?
Son: I clean with ur tooth brush.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Dee60: 9:32am On Nov 14, 2013
She is going to drag Jonathan down!

This our president's ways and manner of leading Nigeria is amazing!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Stunner1(f): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
i hope it ends well grin
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Iykebestbt(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2013
if I hear say she go appear...even if she appears there,it will be for formality sake
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by LMAyedun(m): 9:34am On Nov 14, 2013
Another drama!!!

Nothing will come out of it as usual.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2013
STEALER Oduah must go

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2013
Dee60: She is going to drag Jonathan down!

is he not already down giving her... lipsrsealed
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Jelo4kul(m): 9:41am On Nov 14, 2013
She is appearing b4 court,as if that Judge can't be bribed. Let them kidnap his family first,2morow he go knw whether to judge case,or wait for END TIME THINGS.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by nerodenero: 9:44am On Nov 14, 2013
Inasmuch as I don't support corruption, I think the woman is being victimized to an extent. While not trying to take side with Madam Needful, it is pertinent to know that those given the mantle to probe her are not any better. To put this straight, they don't deserve to probe her because he, without sin should be the first to cast the stone. Should we now say because they are not better than her, she should not be probed!!!.Again, who is in the right position to probe Madam Needful? I see none because all our leaders are enmeshed in corruption, the reason why we need to address the monster called corruption. Until will put measures to curb and totally eradicate corruption, the end to this nightmare isn't in sight.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by akatonero(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2013
She don win already. Naija haba I taya for una govt ooooh dem go dabaru everything turn pure white to black... grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by AMAKAVIOLA: 9:46am On Nov 14, 2013
ODUAH s goin no wea..... Bet me! If dey ve not commited ds kind of sin more dan 3tyms let dem go ahead n sack her. MADT ppl!!! angry
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Coldfaya(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2013
Abeg they should stop rubbing this issue on our faces jooor. We already know nothing will happen to her so they should look for another drama to act for us. This one has overstayed its welcome n is noe kinda stale.
Since she believes in d act of god, they should know that her actions were / are an act of god too.
No b naija?? #see no evil fear no evil.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Unblockable: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2013
If nothing comes out of the meeting today, I would be surprised, because corrupt leaders must be swept out of this nation..

The senate should be able to do what we are expecting from them. She would have appeared before the senate last week, but the senate president went to UAE for the finals..

Let's expect a positive result from the upper chamber.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by dridowu: 9:49am On Nov 14, 2013
Appear yesterday=Appear today=appear tomorow=3 man ctte= Nothing
abeg make dy park well
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by jamesibor: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2013
Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Oduah you don win o! Winner!
Kpata kpata you go win again o! Winner

Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Fani-Kayode you don lose o! Loser!
I say you go dey lose forever! Loser!

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by hisawesomeness(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2013
Hopefully, the "Needful" will be done.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2013
ebenezer4o2:

U're deceiving yourself and ofcourse delusional in your reasoning.Did u read an article on MMIA yesterday,if you did,u wouldn't have been spewing rubbish.
slowpoke, how far nw? You should know that I was only joking

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Progressives Congress (APC) To Hold Kogi, Bayelsa Primaries August 29 / Reps Set For Extra Budget To Fund New Ministries / President Buhari Wear A Cap On A Long-sleeve Shirt As He Assented To A Bill- Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.