Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,049 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. (6403 Views)

INEC Drags Uba, Oduah To Supreme Court / N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by chucky234(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2013
Senate approve and do the needful.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by emmatemmy(m): 10:29am On Nov 14, 2013
i wonder what kind of country is this, last week in ghana a female minister make an ordinary phone conversation that if she doesnt make up to 1million dollars she will not quit politics and her driver recorded her conversation and he was sack with immediate effect, but here in nigeria, we rather cover them up just because of our political selfish interest...one day an end will come to all these mess ..................

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by IleIfe2(m): 11:15am On Nov 14, 2013
padi padi, wayo-wayo, na so dem be, arangi ni.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Originalsly: 11:17am On Nov 14, 2013
nerodenero: Inasmuch as I don't support corruption, I think the woman is being victimized to an extent. While not trying to take side with Madam Needful, it is pertinent to know that those given the mantle to probe her are not any better. To put this straight, they don't deserve to probe her because he, without sin should be the first to cast the stone. Should we now say because they are not better than her, she should not be probed!!!.Again, who is in the right position to probe Madam Needful? I see none because all our leaders are enmeshed in corruption, the reason why we need to address the monster called corruption. Until will put measures to curb and totally eradicate corruption, the end to this nightmare isn't in sight.
Who is without sin?....how would corruption ever be confronted if we think like you?...that nobody is worthy to probe anybody because we are all "sinners"? You are supporting corruption and don't even know.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by ojeka1(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2013
----oooO---
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)
-----------Oooo
-----------(----)---
------------)--/----
------------(_/-
Wetin concern Boko_haram wit
ASUU....Abeg
who get pin mouth charger?
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by locdog(m): 11:56am On Nov 14, 2013
Conversation as it was captured and reported
by a Yoruba fly on Stella Odua’s living room
wall .
Stella: Old girl , how you dey ?
Friend: I dey O! People wan chop you raw
because of two small cars .
Stella: No mind them, I chop pass my two
female colleagues, the skinny one and the fat
cheek one ?
Friend: You think say na them set you up ?
Stella: Who know ? Them too don dey avoid
me, I flash them , no answer, I ping them,
them no ping back, I BB them, for where ? .
Friend: Wetin Oga on top talk ?
Stella: He say make I relax becos he dey
behind me like Iroko tree . He even say make I
no go for the hearing, but I go there ,I show
those little men my power nothing go happen,
you know say their oga balls dey my pocket .
Friend: Wetin you wear go for the hearing, you
show them those curves ? laughter…
Stella: I wear that Tie dye suit wey you give
me for my birthday with matching head tie.
Friend: Wetin your ex-husband talk about all
this wahallah ?
Stella: He say na God catch me .
Friend : You go resign ?
Stella: For where ? God forbid , You ever hear
say Oba go transfer ?.. Laughter
Friend : You dey read the things wey dem dey
talk about you for punch ?
Stella: I no dey read that Yoruba newspaper
Friend: Your Ibo brothers and sisters dey fight
for you there O!
Stella : Make them dey fight for me , wetin
them know ?..mugus.
Stella: Chukwudi !!! Come kill this fly for wall…
FLY.. Oh crap !!!… gat to go!!!!!
That was when the house boy sprayed it with
insecticide and the fly managed to fly in to file
this report , he is recovering in a local
hospital.

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by docjuli(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today To Pick Up Her Dismissal Letter.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by eluquenson(m): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
Am waiting for the episode two of the season film called "Stealer Way", am sure if she get away with this allegation. There will be no way out for her on the Day of Reckoning SMH for Her
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by OlamideGirl(f): 12:26pm On Nov 14, 2013
locdog: Conversation as it was captured and reported
wall .
cheek one ?
this wahallah ?
for you there O!
them know ?..mugus.
Stella: ;DChukwudi !!! Come kill this fly for wall…
hospital.
lwkmd........
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Goldienana(f): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
God have mercy on her and giving d mind to speak
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
locdog: Conversation as it was captured and reported
wall .
cheek one ?
this wahallah ?
for you there O!
them know ?..mugus.
Stella: Chukwudi !!! Come kill this fly for wall…
hospital.

grin grin grin

Dude, you try biko. I've not laughed this hard in a long while.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Sheggy13(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
nerodenero: Inasmuch as I don't support corruption, I think the woman is being victimized to an extent. While not trying to take side with Madam Needful, it is pertinent to know that those given the mantle to probe her are not any better. To put this straight, they don't deserve to probe her because he, without sin should be the first to cast the stone. Should we now say because they are not better than her, she should not be probed!!!.Again, who is in the right position to probe Madam Needful? I see none because all our leaders are enmeshed in corruption, the reason why we need to address the monster called corruption. Until will put measures to curb and totally eradicate corruption, the end to this nightmare isn't in sight.

So we'll have to wait till you can single out one non-corrupt person in Nigeria before cases against perceived corrupt practices be investigated, isn't it..This your sense of reasoning is one of a kind. What measures do you need to tackle corruption and what is the budget appropriated for the likes of EFCC, ICPC, BPP etc.meant for. Why ain't they allowed to take up this case?..more questions than answers.. May God help us in Obodo Nigeria.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Chimzy2(m): 1:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
I see no reason y dis woman has been allowed to still remain in oFfice, despite the glaring evidence that has showed that she misused her ministerial power...I still believe that nothing good will come out from this meeting
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Chinwem(f): 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na wa for our own level of corruption

People still have time to be appearing before senate......MAhama would know what to do
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by KELAS: 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
Please let us also look at the transformation in the aviation industry which this minister has made possible. The truth is that the few individuals that have been feeding fat from our airports that were recently put to a halt by this woman are visibly angry and are doing everything possible to remove her so that they will continue to milk the nation dry. They will not succeed .we have known all their antics.The interest of the nation must override that of few selfish individuals who do not want the country to move forward.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by eluquenson(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2013
KELAS: Please let us also look at the transformation in the aviation industry which this minister has made possible. The truth is that the few individuals that have been feeding fat from our airports that were recently put to a halt by this woman are visibly angry and are doing everything possible to remove her so that they will continue to milk the nation dry. They will not succeed .we have known all their antics.The interest of the nation must override that of few selfish individuals who do not want the country to move forward.

Pls when last did you visit MMA at Ikeja, kindly tour the environment & see how the lobby & entire place looks like oven where they make bread, heat everywhere, no good maintenance, bad roads & yet you said there is transformation or may be pocket transformation, I beg let's call a spade a spade, we all heard of the pro-odua protest whereby the protesters were paid N4,000 grin
Your point is not new to us.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Panzastrip(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
james_ibor: Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Winner oh! oh!! oh!!! Winner!
Oduah you don win o! Winner!
Kpata kpata you go win again o! Winner

Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Loser oh! oh!! oh!!! Loser!
Fani-Kayode you don lose o! Loser!
I say you go dey lose forever! Loser!

LOOOOL you are right.
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Markvelly: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Let c d new 1
Re: Stella Oduah To Appear Before Senate Today. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
April fool. Did she appear? Nope. Senate has fooled us again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) / Abdusalami’s Company Loses Lagos Power Firms, Gets Ibadan / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu's Uncouth Speech @ Aregbesola's Inauguration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.