Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

ANAMBRA ELECTION: Me I Still Deh Laugh! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ANAMBRA ELECTION: Me I Still Deh Laugh! (593 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ANAMBRA ELECTION: Me I Still Deh Laugh! by emrall: 7:25am On Nov 14, 2013
BY BENISON NONSO EBUBEDIKE

To quote Obasanjo ”I dey laugh” Hahahahahahah! I got the news this morning that Anglican Bishops in Anambra rose from a meeting last night with a resolution to vote Tony Nwoye of the PDP who is an Anglican. Division between Zones and churches is one of Gov Obi’s legacies. Only days ago Obi urged Catholics in the State to ensure a Catholic Governor. Such primordial politics is not to be found in 21 Century where leaders are fighting to bring sides together but here is Peter Obi balkanizing Anambra because he wants to cover up his corruption and because he wants to plant his stooge, claiming that APGA is Igbo Party.

These murderers in Anambra started by using Ojukwu’s name for cheap propaganda and that a failing. A party that have been in power for eight years and have nothing to show for those years should bow their heads in shame. They should be pointing at their achievement in the last eight years and not shouting Ojukwu, catholic or zoning for their selfish need. Obi claims APGA is the hope of Ndi Igbo and a vehicle to realize the Igbo presidency ambition and therefore must be supported to win the upcoming Anambra governorship election. Yet he thinks he is making sense.

As much as I know that Obi is desperate to install his clueless stooge, I don’t expect him to be so dumb as not to know that Ngige is wiser than being a foolish NEXT Mall owner who is seeking a third term through a bingo. Obi claims APC is a foreign party and that he is a follower of Ojukwu, yet he is not aware of Ojukwu’s history.

Just to help him and his followers understand, Ojukwu when he came back from Ivory Coast, he joined NPN a party then referred to as Hausa party and not Zik’s NPP, because that for him was the only way to bring Ndi Igbo into national politics. Ojukwu when he died was honoured by Lagos state government, such a huge honour that makes you think Ojukwu was an Awori and founder of Lagos. Ojukwu in-spite of the war was a detribalized Nigerian and a friend of so many diverse Nigerians from every part of Nigeria. Ojukwu fought not to fester myopic ambition but to defend his people as it is expected of any leader to do. But after the war, he not only reconciled himself with the larger
Nigerian society, he also reconciled and reintegrated Ndi Igbo into the main polity.

In this case, if one praising Ojukwu today, it is also appropriate to applaud Ngige and Rochas, for their foresight in joining a national party that will help Ndi Igbo achieve their vision. APGA is Agulu People’s Party Association, run and owned by two Agulu indigenes. A party that claims to be an Igbo party that couldn’t accommodate an Abia man who was the founder, only because Obi was the governor of Anambra State and was funding the party, therefore anybody from any other state was not good enough to lead the party, not even if the person was the founder of the party.

Again Obi claims it is in the interest of Ndi igbo, but Peter Obi himself that is in APGA is GEJ’s errand boy, while Bianca is an Ambassador under a PDP government. And I ask! Is it just a platform to realize personal ambition in the name of Igbo people or is it truly an Igbo party? If APGA is an Igbo party, why is Chief Alex Ekwueme not there, why is Dr Orji Uzor Kalu not there Why is Senator Ken Nnamani not there and why are many other notable Igbo leaders not there?
Why is Obi and APGA not able to allow Professor Chukwuma Soludo, Dr Ifeany Ubah, Hon Ekwunife and many others the opportunity to contest under a free and fair atmosphere since they all Igbos? Why did Peter Obi insist on Willie Obiano his personal account officer and staff of his bank Fidelity Bank, a bank through which Peter Obi siphons monies belonging to Anambra people?

I have heard their stupid argument about Willie Obiano being so qualified having being a banker and Peter Obi’s Account Officer. And I ask! Is he more qualified than Professor Chukuma Soludo, who was not just a former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria; he was also a consultant to so many international agencies including the World Bank. Soludo went to Harvard and also lectures in Harvard; he has initiated so many great ideas across the world and was once awarded the honour of being the best Governor among all the central bank governors in the world. So, how much of qualification does Obiano has to compare with Soludo and what experience in governance does he possess that makes him the best Igbo man to rule Anambra if not that he helps Peter Obi to steal monies belong to Ndi Anambra as his account officer?

If APGA is in the interest of Igbos why did they not rise up to defend those Igbo young men who were murdered in cold blood and dumped at Ezu River? If APGA is for Ndi Igbo why will her governor Mr. Peter Obi order the Nigerian Police to shoot MASSOBIANs at sight? Why will a party that claims it will develop Igboland not able to do any tangible thing for Anambra in the last eight years except to build a brewery that will make Ndi Anambra look like a community of drunks. Why will APGA watch Peter Obi steal Anambra dry to go and build the biggest shopping mall in Africa in Abuja in his personal name while Onitsha is begging for such development, even with it being the second most viable commercial states in Nigeria, with enough traders to occupy three of such complexes? Why do APGA claim to be an Igbo party when Obi deceived his Igbo brother and owner of Manny Bank to come and partner with him and he ended up betraying him and the man died of heart attack while Obi becomes the owner of Fidelity Bank? Why Fidelity bank is sponsoring independent power projects outside Igboland including Lagos, to help them develop, they have not even done so in Anambra? Yet they say it is an Igbo party.

How foolish to advance such a myopic idea. Cheap sentiment and desperation on the part of Peter Obi and his co looters of Anambra state coffers makes APGA result to claims of being an Igbo party and representing Igbo interest. But we know it is out of desperation to have a stooge that will cover Obi’s criminal acts in government. Ngige remains the best candidate and APC governors are the best performing governors in Nigeria, tell me why we should support a non performing party and money launderers, who does not even have the slightest wisdom to invest what they looted from Anambra in Anambra?
Re: ANAMBRA ELECTION: Me I Still Deh Laugh! by baslone: 10:29am On Nov 14, 2013
I have heard their silly argument about Willie Obiano being so qualified having being a banker and Peter Obi’s Account Officer. And I ask! Is he more qualified than Professor Chukuma Soludo, who was not just a former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria; he was also a consultant to so many international agencies including the World Bank. Soludo went to Harvard and also lectures in Harvard; he has initiated so many great ideas across the world and was once awarded the honour of being the best Governor among all the central bank governors in the world. So, how much of qualification does Obiano has to compare with Soludo and what experience in governance does he possess that makes him the best Igbo man to rule Anambra if not that he helps Peter Obi to steal monies belong to Ndi Anambra as his account officer?

Interesting. . . . . .
Re: ANAMBRA ELECTION: Me I Still Deh Laugh! by aj1802001: 10:34am On Nov 14, 2013
emrall: BY BENISON NONSO EBUBEDIKE

To quote Obasanjo ”I dey laugh” Hahahahahahah! I got the news this morning that Anglican Bishops in Anambra rose from a meeting last night with a resolution to vote Tony Nwoye of the PDP who is an Anglican. Division between Zones and churches is one of Gov Obi’s legacies. Only days ago Obi urged Catholics in the State to ensure a Catholic Governor. Such primordial politics is not to be found in 21 Century where leaders are fighting to bring sides together but here is Peter Obi balkanizing Anambra because he wants to cover up his corruption and because he wants to plant his stooge, claiming that APGA is Igbo Party.

These murderers in Anambra started by using Ojukwu’s name for cheap propaganda and that a failing. A party that have been in power for eight years and have nothing to show for those years should bow their heads in shame. They should be pointing at their achievement in the last eight years and not shouting Ojukwu, catholic or zoning for their selfish need. Obi claims APGA is the hope of Ndi Igbo and a vehicle to realize the Igbo presidency ambition and therefore must be supported to win the upcoming Anambra governorship election. Yet he thinks he is making sense.

As much as I know that Obi is desperate to install his clueless stooge, I don’t expect him to be so dumb as not to know that Ngige is wiser than being a foolish NEXT Mall owner who is seeking a third term through a bingo. Obi claims APC is a foreign party and that he is a follower of Ojukwu, yet he is not aware of Ojukwu’s history.

Just to help him and his followers understand, Ojukwu when he came back from Ivory Coast, he joined NPN a party then referred to as Hausa party and not Zik’s NPP, because that for him was the only way to bring Ndi Igbo into national politics. Ojukwu when he died was honoured by Lagos state government, such a huge honour that makes you think Ojukwu was an Awori and founder of Lagos. Ojukwu in-spite of the war was a detribalized Nigerian and a friend of so many diverse Nigerians from every part of Nigeria. Ojukwu fought not to fester myopic ambition but to defend his people as it is expected of any leader to do. But after the war, he not only reconciled himself with the larger
Nigerian society, he also reconciled and reintegrated Ndi Igbo into the main polity.

In this case, if one praising Ojukwu today, it is also appropriate to applaud Ngige and Rochas, for their foresight in joining a national party that will help Ndi Igbo achieve their vision. APGA is Agulu People’s Party Association, run and owned by two Agulu indigenes. A party that claims to be an Igbo party that couldn’t accommodate an Abia man who was the founder, only because Obi was the governor of Anambra State and was funding the party, therefore anybody from any other state was not good enough to lead the party, not even if the person was the founder of the party.

Again Obi claims it is in the interest of Ndi igbo, but Peter Obi himself that is in APGA is GEJ’s errand boy, while Bianca is an Ambassador under a PDP government. And I ask! Is it just a platform to realize personal ambition in the name of Igbo people or is it truly an Igbo party? If APGA is an Igbo party, why is Chief Alex Ekwueme not there, why is Dr Orji Uzor Kalu not there Why is Senator Ken Nnamani not there and why are many other notable Igbo leaders not there?
Why is Obi and APGA not able to allow Professor Chukwuma Soludo, Dr Ifeany Ubah, Hon Ekwunife and many others the opportunity to contest under a free and fair atmosphere since they all Igbos? Why did Peter Obi insist on Willie Obiano his personal account officer and staff of his bank Fidelity Bank, a bank through which Peter Obi siphons monies belonging to Anambra people?

I have heard their stupid argument about Willie Obiano being so qualified having being a banker and Peter Obi’s Account Officer. And I ask! Is he more qualified than Professor Chukuma Soludo, who was not just a former Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria; he was also a consultant to so many international agencies including the World Bank. Soludo went to Harvard and also lectures in Harvard; he has initiated so many great ideas across the world and was once awarded the honour of being the best Governor among all the central bank governors in the world. So, how much of qualification does Obiano has to compare with Soludo and what experience in governance does he possess that makes him the best Igbo man to rule Anambra if not that he helps Peter Obi to steal monies belong to Ndi Anambra as his account officer?

If APGA is in the interest of Igbos why did they not rise up to defend those Igbo young men who were murdered in cold blood and dumped at Ezu River? If APGA is for Ndi Igbo why will her governor Mr. Peter Obi order the Nigerian Police to shoot MASSOBIANs at sight? Why will a party that claims it will develop Igboland not able to do any tangible thing for Anambra in the last eight years except to build a brewery that will make Ndi Anambra look like a community of drunks. Why will APGA watch Peter Obi steal Anambra dry to go and build the biggest shopping mall in Africa in Abuja in his personal name while Onitsha is begging for such development, even with it being the second most viable commercial states in Nigeria, with enough traders to occupy three of such complexes? Why do APGA claim to be an Igbo party when Obi deceived his Igbo brother and owner of Manny Bank to come and partner with him and he ended up betraying him and the man died of heart attack while Obi becomes the owner of Fidelity Bank? Why Fidelity bank is sponsoring independent power projects outside Igboland including Lagos, to help them develop, they have not even done so in Anambra? Yet they say it is an Igbo party.

How foolish to advance such a myopic idea. Cheap sentiment and desperation on the part of Peter Obi and his co looters of Anambra state coffers makes APGA result to claims of being an Igbo party and representing Igbo interest. But we know it is out of desperation to have a stooge that will cover Obi’s criminal acts in government. Ngige remains the best candidate and APC governors are the best performing governors in Nigeria, tell me why we should support a non performing party and money launderers, who does not even have the slightest wisdom to invest what they looted from Anambra in Anambra?

Yawn Loudly. Try saying something new bros. Ngige is not the answer

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

FG, States, LG's Share N568.41bn / Angola ‘bans’ Islam, Sets To Demolish Mosques / Our Parents Are Ignorant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.