Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,785 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Our Parents Are Ignorant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Our Parents Are Ignorant (592 Views)

Those Criticising The Kaduna Religious Bill Are Ignorant- El-rufai / 80% Of Northern Children Are Ignorant-- Gov Amaechi / Soludo Says Aganga Is Either Ignorant Or Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Parents Are Ignorant by flyingdutchman(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2013
It is quite painful that our country is fast sinking. Our parents have taught us to be bitter towards our friends, brothers, all in the guise of defending our tribes. Whats more painful is that our generation is also contributing to demise of peace, love and tranquility. So often a time, many of us rush down to nairaland.com hoping to pick a fight so as to 'defend' our ethnic origin. I say enough is enough! What can we do to stop this nonsense I f we cannot restore sanity starting from this forum, how can we even improve our nation MAKE ONA THINK WELL... FOOD FOR THOUGHT, or OUR CHILDREN will CURSE US!!!
Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by flyingdutchman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 30, 2013
what do we do to stop or at least, reduce tribal discrimination and quarrels in nigeria?
Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by kel4soft: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2013
See your leaders in your ethnic settings as the problem. That was how I overcame my own. I am Ijaw, I never supported amnesty in paying few individuals but supported amnesty of rescuing our sinking region. I always blame our Alabos who collect money from the oil company only to buy mansion at the expense of fixing our deteriorating environment. I don't blame other rejoins for our woes. That's why I don't like GEJ, because, the North fought the east to maintain the status quo called Nigeria doesn't make them to see the Otuoke as the messiah. Who is yet to do anything about our region. Until we start holding our leaders accountable, we can never get a unified Nigeria.

Shagari built embarkment at Opobo that is keeping town away from erosion
Babangida built the east west road
Abacha initiated the NLNG to Bonny
Yara Adua brought the HQ to PH
Refineries and Petrochemicals were all built by the Northerners in Port Harcourt.
Thief Atiku has Intels at Onne ( he practically owns the community)
Danjuma is a major player in our region.
Dangote?

Our people in power, what they are interested in is to loot the treasury without any meaningful project.

Private jets buyers, cause problem in their region.

This is me.
Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by kel4soft: 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2013
How time flies? He is now a traitor
Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by hamrad(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2013
The only solution to this kind of problem is to go back to the base, i mean the creator of the universe God, Allah, Olodumare, Chineke, or any name you call him and follow his words.
Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by flyingdutchman(m): 5:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
If only Nairalanders will realize that we are killing ourselves by hating on other tribes. Why buy precious internet Mbs only to use it to insult our fellow country men and women. We are youths and should vow to teach our children to respect other tribes and religion.
Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by redsun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2013
Like parents like children of course.But the WEB can bring salvation to those that seek.

Right here.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by flyingdutchman(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2013
We can try to make a difference...
Re: Our Parents Are Ignorant by redsun(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
When think the whole ball game is just about finding out,then it is hard to comprehend why people lack fundamentally,why there are no innovation.

(1) (Reply)

FG Earns N4.1tn From Taxes / How I Was Lured Into Boko Haram, Teenager Tells NHRC / Kano Police Find High Powered Weaponry In Nasarawa Area of Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.