Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements (1437 Views)

Video of Oba Akiolu's 'Die In The Lagoon' Speech / Nigerians Blast Oba Akiolu Over Threat To Igbos In Lagos - See Tweets / Alleged Anti-Igbo Comment: What Oba Akiolu Really Said — Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by AgentMS: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
We can all remember the insult and gutter words passed on Awolowo and Yorubas collectively by Ibos during the Anambra's election and Oba Akiolu did same to them.

Why are they making noise like the whining bush babies that they are?

Did Catholic Caritas or whatever they are, condemned their statements then?

Did Ohanaeze or whatever they are called apologise?

Oba Akiolu, the rep of the gods, has spoken. Let the embittered ones march to his palace to protest.

What gives the Ibos the right and audacity to say all the rubbish they said during Anambra's election, is the same right and audacity that Oba Akolu has to say rubbbish back at them.

9 Likes

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by AgentMS: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2015
If they cannot apologise for their statements during anambra's election, they do not deserve any apology.

Moreover, OBAs DO NOT APOLOGISE in YORUBALAND.

1 Like

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by meforyou1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
AgentMS:
If they cannot apologise for their statements during anambra's election, they do not deserve any apology.

lagos is not yorubaland.has never been, will never be. Lagos is no man's land, developed by white men, freed Brazilian slaves and igbos.

1 Like

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2015
AgentMS:

i swear u are right oba's do not apologise so dis igbos should give it a rest cos they've done theirs so let the OBA speak his mind#no-remorse

1 Like

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by AgentMS: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
meforyou1:
lagos is not yorubaland.has never been, will never be. Lagos is no man's land, developed by white men, freed Brazilian slaves and igbos.

Oba sounds like igwe in your hears?

That confirms that it is a yorubaland. No story.

7 Likes

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by EdCure: 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2015
meforyou1:
The best revenge would be for u ibos to paralyse Lagos by going to develop Abia so as to make SE more attractive to Non Igbo Nigerians

8 Likes

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
AgentMS:

then he will apologize at the Hague ICC
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by bewla(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
U c y i say must of u yorubas are sold out out cast c now how they challenge u they say lagos is no man land. when u c money the nest thing is to sale your house or land u dont care can this b say in kano or abia that is no man land or rivers am sure head go roll is my Oba say this how it will bwho ate u to challenge him go to d palace and say not so u cant come here and desecrate our Oba stool he said his mind if u dont like it go and vote who u like dose that mine the lagoon as kill u y will u want to challenge us to fight in our house. when we no drag land our stop u to vote who u like this is lagos EKO 4 SHOW make una no come put sand sand for we gari oooooo pls no try this with the emir of kano mai suya no no person meat from cow meat ooo
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by meforyou1(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
AgentMS:

Oba sounds like igwe in your hears?

That confirms that it is a yorubaland. No story.
is oba of benin yoruba? Or don't you know that lagos was once a military outpost of benin Kingdom?
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by remmyton(f): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
I don't comment on useless threads like ds

I just want to tell u, it is IGBO n not ibo

When will this yorubas grow sense, mtchew

Waiting for quotes n attacks, lol

1 Like

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by meforyou1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
EdCure:

The best revenge would be for u ibos to paralyse Lagos by going to develop Abia so as to make SE more attractive to Non Igbo Nigerians
just see us vote in APGA candidate as governor of Abia State and bring Aba to what it used to be - the biggest shoes and clothing market in Africa
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
Make dem dey rant

By Saturday Ambode would win and all these would be over

1 Like

Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by AgentMS: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
meforyou1:
is oba of benin yoruba? Or don't you know that lagos was once a military outpost of benin Kingdom?

See this mengistu of a distortionist.

If I even decide to agree with your tales by moonlight story, let me also inform you that we own the Benin title and by extension we own Lagos.

How about that?
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by meforyou1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2015
remmyton:

don't mind the amala thickheads. We are igbos and so we shall remain
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by meforyou1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
AgentMS:

See this mengistu of a distortionist.

If I even decide to agree with your tales by moonlight story, let me also inform you that we own the Benin title and by extension we own Lagos.

How about that?
sharap bafoon
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by AgentMS: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2015
Lemon12:
then he will apologize at the Hague ICC

After Obi and other clannish leaders of your red mud land must have been sent their to explain themselves.
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by AgentMS: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
U
meforyou1:
sharap bafoon

cheesy grin cheesy

This mengistu is lost in his own thought.
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by ALAYORMII: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2015
How did we get here?

The fighting and name calling
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by Babalegba(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2015
remmyton:

IGBO is Indian hemp in yoruba, go figure.
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by Dragonking: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2015
AgentMS:
We can all remember the insult and gutter words passed on Awolowo and Yorubas collectively by Ibos during the Anambra's election and Oba Akiolu did same to them.

Why are they making noise like the whining bush babies that they are?

Did Catholic Caritas or whatever they are, condemned their statements then?

Did Ohanaeze or whatever they are called apologise?

Oba Akiolu, the rep of the gods, has spoken. Let the embittered ones march to his palace to protest.

What gives the Ibos the right and audacity to say all the rubbish they said during Anambra's election, is the same right and audacity that Oba Akolu has to say rubbbish back at them.

can you provide the video of Igbos issuing death threats to the yorubas? at least we have the video of the oba threatening to kill people if they don't vote his candidate
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by Stirer101: 12:57am On Apr 07, 2015
Enough is enough. You cant come to our land to insult us, Ambode is the next governor. You can go and die.

Eleko has spoken.
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by AgentMS: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2015
Dragonking:

can you provide the video of Igbos issuing death threats to the yorubas? at least we have the video of the oba threatening to kill people if they don't vote his candidate

Yes he said it and what will happen?

Ohaneze will issue the usual lame ultimatum we are used to and then?

Bunch of whining and crying bush babies. They call for fire but can't withstand the conflagration.
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by walemoney007(m): 7:31am On Apr 07, 2015
remmyton:

where were u wen apga chairman was callin APC amala party?
Re: Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements by Dragonking: 7:36am On Apr 07, 2015
AgentMS:

Yes he said it and what will happen?

Ohaneze will issue the usual lame ultimatum we are used to and then?

Bunch of whining and crying bush babies. They call for fire but can't withstand the conflagration.

if he said so then why is it difficult to post the video here?

(1) (Reply)

Encomiums As Uduaghan Commissions Asaba Flyover Project. / Governorship Poll: Apc’s Rochas Okorocha Wins Reelection In Imo / PDP Lawmaker Wants 8th Assembly To Reduce Cost Of Governance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.