Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23162 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Odinaka00(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2014
Ok here is mine

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by IBOGIRL1: 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Odinaka00: Ok here is mine
dis vn got me cracking. So funny wit d igbo lingua. Guy weldone.Ok here is mine

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 4:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Lol....neva ever ever done dis b4. Mk una no laugh d voice...just sayin tnks to u all.

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
Lol....neva ever ever done dis b4. Mk una no laugh d voice...just sayin tnks to u all.
Nice voice
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

Nice voice
lolz.... Tnks rozzay. Really didn't tink anyone wld play it. Were's your own vn? Wld love to listen...
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
lolz.... Tnks rozzay. Really didn't tink anyone wld play it. Were's your own vn? Wld love to listen...
I don't think so. Thanks anyway
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by SpcAgtOko: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Preciousone4ril:

Joblessness grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by fabulousdame(f): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
nice one
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Odinaka00:
Ok here is mine
Nice one bro smiley. I love the igbo part. It got me all cracked up grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
IBOGIRL1:
dis vn got me cracking. So funny wit d igbo lingua. Guy weldone.Ok here is mine
Wow!!! The one and only IBOGIRL1 herself. Your voice rhymes with your person - Lovely.

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:39pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

Nice voice
Rozzay Where's yours na?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Preciousone4ril:
I did smiley. Your voice is very 'Barry White'ish(hope you know that musician) grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Deefuray I sight you. When you have listened, make sure you drop a shout out to some NLers special to you wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Odinaka00(m): 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=IBOGIRL1 post=26487938] dis vn got me cracking. So funny wit d igbo lingua. Guy weldone.Ok here is mine[/quote

]Hahaha Igbogirl nnem daalu, urs aint bad too,okwa ihe anyi ji enwere obi anuri

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Odinaka00(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Nice one bro smiley. I love the igbo part. It got me all cracked up grin

Thankz bro

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by IBOGIRL1: 11:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

Wow!!! The one and only IBOGIRL1 herself. Your voice rhymes with your person - Lovely.
Jbluv nwanne,uv heard it na,wat mor can we say but tanx u grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by IBOGIRL1: 11:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=Odinaka00 post=26952978][/quote]
Odinaka Nnam,daalu soo. Uv spoken well,wat is life if it isnt for us to b happy and hav our hearts lifted with little merriments as dis.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 12:40am On Oct 08, 2014
IBOGIRL1:

Jbluv nwanne,uv heard it na,wat mor can we say but tanx u grin
Daalu agu nwanyi cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 12:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Odinaka00:

Thankz bro
You're welcome smiley
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Odinaka00(m): 3:26am On Oct 08, 2014
IBOGIRL1:

Odinaka Nnam,daalu soo. Uv spoken well,wat is life if it isnt for us to b happy and hav our hearts lifted with little merriments as dis.
Gbam!! We just have to look for any possible wayto make ourselves happy, yabu nke ndi portugues kporo "feliz", life is too short, ya mere ojiri di mkpa ka anyi n'enwe obioma all the time...buh hey, u ve got a verynice voice though, why don't yu sing for me and I will singfor you,then we will call it collabo like P-square and Don Jazzy? Lmao

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Odinaka00(m): 3:29am On Oct 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

You're welcome smiley

Bros I'm yet to to ur own voice note o
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:25am On Oct 08, 2014
Odinaka00:

Bros I'm yet to to ur own voice note o

Here you go bro - Jb sings "We are the world"(click)

More of mine and other NLers on the first page wink. I'll make another one soon tho'.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Odinaka00(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Jbluv55:

Here you go bro - Jb sings "We are the world"(click)

More of mine and other NLers on the first page wink. I'll make another one soon tho'.

Oh boy u sing like Mj mhennnn no difference at all, I couldn't detect any difference nwanne, by d way why didn't u participate in the just concluded mtn project fame 7.0 huh? You coulda just grabbed that money bro cuz u ve got what it takes to be a onye mmeri,iwotago? Ehen!

They call me phynoo here in mozambique cuz I flw more like himbuh I tell em that I'm Odinakachi, I'm no phyno lol.....feel my rap voice

Kenny Ft Dreezy and Nix Corkem Murder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd5MFtAlkKw&sns=tw via @youtube

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by DeanHaas99(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Here's Mine Jbluv...Shout out to you All

2 Likes

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 1:27am On Oct 09, 2014
DeanHaas99:
Here's Mine Jbluv...Shout out to you All

Aaawww!!!! Thanks a lot sire smiley. You sound good wink. I hope my Oga Obinoscopy gets to see this grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by cdamsel(f): 11:07am On Oct 12, 2014
I am tripping 4 jbluv55 voice cry
Who send me this morning angry
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
cdamsel:
I am tripping 4 jbluv55 voice cry
Who send me this morning angry
Aaaww!!! Thanks dear smiley. You should put up yours too na, I believe you must have a cute voice too winkgrin.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Omolola1(f): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2014
Nice thread

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2014
Omolola1:
Nice thread
The one and only Omolola1, bawo ni?

Oya drop a VN sweet one wink.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Omolola1(f): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2014
Jbluv55:

The one and only Omolola1, bawo ni?

Oya drop a VN sweet one wink.

Mowapa. Ki lo fe kin so?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2014
Omolola1:

Mowapa. Ki lo fe kin so?
Korin fun ololufe re na winkgrin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Horses Do You See? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.