Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) - Forum Games (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) (23127 Views)

Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders II / Create A Mental Picture Of Nairalanders / Happy Birthday Sweet Tease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 22, 2013
Feraz: Welcome! We'd like you to drop yours. Besides, your profile picture, are they who I think they are? Sasuke and Sakura?

Hello,and thanks!
I have no idea who is in my profile picture. I just liked the hugging and love grin cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Feraz(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2013
talina:

Hello,and thanks!
I have no idea who is in my profile picture. I just liked the hugging and love grin cheesy
Ok....so when are we expecting your VN? cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2013
cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2013
Hahahaha funny censor like this! Do you notice how funny the smileys too? This is my favorite=> grin
Shugamania: Lol @ droppings. Nl censor ehn..

Awww.. sugar thank u jare cheesy
grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2013
Jst fooling around...Hence d VN under

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Interesting cheesy

Vickii Ro: Jst fooling around...Hence d VN under

grin cheesy grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2013
adaobi123: Interesting cheesy

grin cheesy grin
Ada-ocha Longest tym
Interesting kwa?
Ok oooo...thanx
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2013
Vickii Ro:
Ada-ocha Longest tym
Interesting kwa?
Ok oooo...thanx

Vickii !! I dey o. How are you ?

Yes very interesting and funny lol. grin
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2013
adaobi123:

Vickii !! I dey o. How are you ?

Yes very interesting and funny lol. grin
I'm ok oooo
Jst boredom trying 2 get d beta of me
R u on vacation?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 11:25am On Nov 23, 2013
adaobi123: Interesting cheesy

grin cheesy grin

try and drop your own nah,,,
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2013
Deiok:
try and drop your own nah,,,

I will cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Commanderess Spocks herself. Interesting personality you got there "Mayday" cheesy cheesy. How R U?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
adaobi123:

I will cool
cool cool cool
*Singing Flavour's Ada Ada* "Everybody dey wait, puta kene na ogbo....."
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Feraz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2013
Cool voice note. . . smiley
adaobi123:

I will cool
We still dey wait. . . wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 3:43am On Nov 24, 2013
Hello! The title of this one is 'what's up?' Listen...

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 10:10am On Nov 24, 2013

Lolll.. Commandress Spock cool

very cool voice wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2013
Swiftboy: Hello! The title of this one is 'what's up?' Listen...

'swiftboy what's up?'

cheesy cheesy

Me likey, have a great weekend too dear.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by obiscapula(m): 10:20am On Nov 24, 2013
is it me,,or has sugamania don somtin 2any1 herewat a sound.its lik its filtered.lovly kiss
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2013
Thanks dear! Have a splendid week ahead!
Shugamania:

'swiftboy what's up?'

cheesy cheesy

Me likey, have a great weekend too dear.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Shugamania(f): 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
obiscapula: is it me,,or has sugamania don somtin 2any1 herewat a sound.its lik its filtered.lovly kiss

grin grin
See as u wan make me blush...Bro, it's u. tongue cheesy

Lol, Thanks much kiss

Swiftboy: Thanks dear! Have a splendid week ahead!

Wish u d same too dearie.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by harlos: 2:16am On Nov 26, 2013
Let them drop thier VNs and pictures, they will sef fulenty fulenty coshtomas cheesy wink
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2013
Thatgurlvixen wink

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
Carol!carol!!carol!!! I suggest the first xmass carol for magsalanders.what do you say?

1 Like

Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Swiftboy: Carol!carol!!carol!!! I suggest the first xmass carol for magsalanders.what do you say?
I say nice but how do you want it done?
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Swiftboy(m): 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jbluv55:
I say nice but how do you want it done?
am thinking each and everyone bcan sing his or her favorite chrismass song and shout outs!
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Swiftboy: am thinking each and everyone bcan sing his or her favorite chrismass song and shout outs!
cool cool Coooool. Am also thinking of a duet/collabo kinda thing but to achieve dat is d challenge.
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
sad cool
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2013
Jbluv55:
cool cool Coooool. Am also thinking of a duet/collabo kinda thing but to achieve dat is d challenge.

A duet!!!! cool , well achieving that is not tha difficult....
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Jbluv55(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
Deiok:

A duet!!!! cool , well achieving that is not tha difficult....
Rily? cool abeg gist us broda. I have a few NLers I'd like a duet wt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by mspee(f): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2013
I am disappointed in someone! sad sad
Re: Sweet, Sexy And Beautiful Voices Of Nairalanders (The VNs Thread) by Deiok(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2013
Ok let me put it this way, there is an application i use to have in my nokia E5, this app. can record calls clearly, you can even select music to be playing in the background. What i am trying to say here is you can use such app to do a duet, by simply calling the person you are doing the duet with. And i think some phones are able to record calls without this apps.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'd Like To ______ The Person Above Me Part 2 / How Many Bags Are There In This Picture?? / Please Don't Post Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.