Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? (1278 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by sweetestguy(m): 11:51am On Nov 14, 2013
A:A guy that tells you,after he cheated on you.
B: A guy that hides it from you,after he cheated on you.
Guy A really regrets wat he did,
Guy B might also regret wat he did,bt in order nt to loose u,he won't let u knw,like some say. "A guy dat has neva lied to ha partner has no respect for her feelings,
So girls which would you prefer and why?
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by sweetestguy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
Opinions pls
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Henrypraise: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2013
My dad once told me neva to plead guilty even if I am wrong, cos ur jugement cums immediately.

Even if my babe catch me in d act smoochin or bangin a girl, I will tell her: its we were fightin or we ar in a heated arguement or rehearsals.
Mumu me go tell my babe d truth say d text wen she see for my phone na babe wen I lash, na so d babe hold dat one as evidence cum dey refer to am wen she wan breakup wit me. Neva u agree to a woman dat u cheated on her Neva, Neva. Guys be warned.
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by sweetestguy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
163 views, ladies mek una comment na
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by japhmanuel: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
Responsible ladies will go 4 man (A)
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Exponental(m): 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
japhmanuel: Responsible ladies will go 4 man (A)
dats a lie, it depends on d receiver's heart. What u dont know doesnt hurt.
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2013
I'll prefer guy A he is showing a degree of integrity. Guy B is not lying to protect his babe but himself.
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2013
andromida: I'll prefer guy A he is showing a degree of integrity. Guy B is not lying to protect his babe but himself.
warefar undecided

Na u be d winch wey knw a man's heart abi?
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by sweetestguy(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2013
andromida: I'll prefer guy A he is showing a degree of integrity. Guy B is not lying to protect his babe but himself.
wat if he tells u and u end up breakin wit him, he mgt be scared to loose u
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
sweetestguy: wat if he tells u and u end up breakin wit him, he mgt be scared to loose u

I might just give him a second chance depending on how i feel about him and the degree of honesty.
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
SLIDE waxie: warefar undecided

Na u be d winch wey knw a man's heart abi?

grin no be winch matter, most times when we lie its because we are afraid of something its usually all about ourselves. Its the easy way out.
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by starling(f): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Guy B, cos I beta not know unless.... Hmmmmmm
Re: Girls:of These Two Guys Who Do You Prefer? by bobphrisel(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2013
starling: Guy B, cos I beta not know unless.... Hmmmmmm
ure a typical naija babe

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Date An Older Girl. / Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? / How Do I Fall Out Of Love ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.