Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,273 members, 7,954,071 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? (1289 Views)

Why You Should Date A Girl Who Doesn’t Need To Wear Makeup To Feel Beautiful / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
One of my recent guilty pleasures is this dating show where the participants meet, naked, on an island, and try to find love. In one episode of Dating Naked, a female contestant seemed to be hitching her self esteem to the compliments of the naked meathead with whom she was riding horses. “He told me I was beautiful, so that made me beautiful…” she said.
Click to continue http://www.selectastyle.com/do-i-need-a-boyfriend-to-make-me-feel-beautiful/

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by millstyle: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Seriously
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Godmother(f): 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
I guess both I'd's belong to the same person. Anyone who follows you both can tell
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Elkewwty(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2014
SMH
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
For more on fashion tips, beauty tips and health talks. visit www.selectastyle.com

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2014
For more on fashion tips, beauty tips and health talks. visit www.selectastyle.com

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2014
For more on fashion tips, beauty tips and health talks.
visit www.selectastyle.com

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2014

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
For more on fashion tips, beauty tips and health talks.
visit www.selectastyle.com

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2014

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by lawrenceunaa: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2014
keep advertising ur blog illegally, seun this op needs ur help on how to place an advert
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 11:23am On Sep 29, 2014
For more fashion style, visit www.selectstyle.com

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 12:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
For the best celebrity fashion style, here in Africa and abroad, visit us on www.selectastyle.com

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Chimerase(m): 12:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Op re u smoking collabo undecided
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
Chimerase
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Chimerase(m): 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Y2KStyles:
Chimerase
wetin angry
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by harffie(m): 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
And na human being create this thread?? angry
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Promking: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Where that Anti Spambot dey sef??
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
PromKIng!!! You too?

Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by camouflage(f): 3:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
nope. the beauty starts with you wink
Re: Do I Need A Boyfriend To Make Me Feel Beautiful? by Y2KStyles: 4:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
For more fashion style, beauty tips and all, visit www.selectastyle.com

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy Be Raped By A Girl(s) / Pls I Just Asked A Question So Pple Don't Eat Me Raw N I Need Answer / My GF Never Allow Me Ooo, Plz What Shud I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.