Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. (1003 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Studentet: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2008
Found the tips below for guys who have had the experience of calling a babe you just met, only for her not to pick up her phone or call you back, If you do come across her again and

if you would like to talk to a woman who
didn't call you back (maybe you left her a
message, etc.), then I'd come up with something
funny. Cocky & Funny, that is.

Walk over and make fun of her because it's
obvious that she didn't have enough money to pay
her phone bill and when she tried to call you back
she found that her phone was disconnected but that
it's nothing to be ashamed of and you'll take pity
on her and buy her some ramen noodle soup while
she's broke and hungry.

Just make sure you're lighthearted about it,
and you communicate that you could really care
less that she didn't call you back, but that
you're going to take the opportunity to bust on
her because she's in your presence
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2008
Or maybe she just didn't want to call you back/ was not interested tongue
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Moyola(f): 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2008
If d gurl is sumone like me. . .
u'll neva cum across me again!!
so thrz no way u can do such tongue
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Studentet: 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2008
@ Moyola,

You'll disguise or go to the moon Obviously for the guy to have seen you where he approached you means there's a fighting chance he'll run into you again.
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2008
Studentet:

@ Moyola,

You'll disguise or go to the moon Obviously for the guy to have seen you where he approached you means there's a fighting chance he'll run into you again.
not neccesarily undecided
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Moyola(f): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2008
Studentet:

@ Moyola,

itz nut so obvious mah dia!. . . . .as 4 me sha
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by segzicres(m): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2008
borin,
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by kadijen: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2008
segzi cres:

borin,

u can say dat again
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
boys!!!!
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by segzicres(m): 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
borin, and again borin
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
lol
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by kadijen: 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
segzi cres:

borin, and again borin

please type and send that one more time
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by richo(m): 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2008
@poster
insulting her for not pickin your call will make you look like a silly dejected boofoon embarassedespecially if she ignores your silly arse
besides if she fill ma swag and gives me her number(willingly) then theres nothin preventing her from pickin ma call.

are u tellin us that this ur bloody psychopathic plan works for you?
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2008
boofoon?
roflmao!!
nawa o, evolution of grammar tongue
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by micklplus(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2008
the poster is obviously a "student" in the game ! U can all see his I.d !

LOL
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by richo(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2008
micklplus:

the poster is obviously a "student" in the game ! You can all see his I.d !
infact na dis kind student de pack F9 parallel cry
considering the fact that the girl he told that crap ddnt slap him am speculating that it was a leprosy victim he went to toast embarassed
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 16, 2008
rotflmao cheesy
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by segzicres(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2008
still borin
Re: How To Get A Woman You Just Met Who Didnt Call You Back. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2008

(Yawning widely and stretching)
(Getting ready to go to another topic)

(1) (Reply)

U Ladies Lie Against Us / Is It Good for a Girl to Marry at 21? / If A Guy Is Constantly Telling You, You Look Good Does Dat Means Sometin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.