Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine (16373 Views)

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
D'banj i see u
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arosa: Is this girl Nigerian (Alexandra Burke)?

Nope
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Akshow: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
iamswizz: This Girl Fine Die shocked

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for his never-ending grace, mercy, and provision during what ended up being one of the toughest times of my life. struggling for this position amongst 'more than a million' members and achieving the top spot is a dream come true.

To be considered the first to comment on this great thread is a great honor and a privilege, so thank you Nairaland.

Next, I would like to thank my brilliant and truly outstanding African Grey Parrot, I call her Foxy (her nickname is Osewan (there is a difference between seun's own ooo lipsrsealed), whose vision and unending talks steered this project from day one. And to my amazing pet Wolf (His name's bullock) thanks for keeping me company, while i embarked on this great task. It was always a pleasure visiting Nairaland every day with such lovely and engaging people. I know I owe you some apologies for taking your spots, but please find it somewhere in your hearts to forgive me, i mean it cry

To my fellow Nairalanders, I really thought it was going to be one of you. Before I went to bed last night, I said to myself, “it is either i make the top comment today or never, i just shook my head and laughed, probably because i believed in myself.

Last and definitely not least, to my astoundingly supportive family, there would be no Grace Cruz without any of you. Mom and Dad, thank you for always believing in me and for driving me to all those Computer (Typing) rehearsals when I was a kid. To amaka, my darling Wife, my most stalwart supporter and knight, your faith in me is what propels me to continue this work. I love you.

For those who have touched my life in any way since I started in this quest of becoming the first to comment, you all know who you are, and I am truly grateful for all you have done.

Moral of this speech: believe in yourself and you would achieve great things, i mean it, GREAT THINGS!!!
to think is a married man fooooling himself like is utterly ridiculous. Amaka husband, try again. Hehehehehehhe
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
It's time for some "yo dude" jokes cheesy

First and foremost, I would like to thank God for his never-ending grace, mercy, and provision during what ended up being one of the toughest times of my life. struggling for this position amongst 'more than a million' members and achieving the top spot is a dream come true.

To be considered the first to comment on this great thread is a great honor and a privilege, so thank you Nairaland.

Next, I would like to thank my brilliant and truly outstanding African Grey Parrot, I call her Foxy (her nickname is Osewan (there is a difference between seun's own ooo lipsrsealed), whose vision and unending talks steered this project from day one. And to my amazing pet Wolf (His name's bullock) thanks for keeping me company, while i embarked on this great task. It was always a pleasure visiting Nairaland every day with such lovely and engaging people. I know I owe you some apologies for taking your spots, but please find it somewhere in your hearts to forgive me, i mean it cry

To my fellow Nairalanders, I really thought it was going to be one of you. Before I went to bed last night, I said to myself, “it is either i make the top comment today or never, i just shook my head and laughed, probably because i believed in myself.

Last and definitely not least, to my astoundingly supportive family, there would be no Grace Cruz without any of you. Mom and Dad, thank you for always believing in me and for driving me to all those Computer (Typing) rehearsals when I was a kid. To amaka, my darling Wife, my most stalwart supporter and knight, your faith in me is what propels me to continue this work. I love you.

For those who have touched my life in any way since I started in this quest of becoming the first to comment, you all know who you are, and I am truly grateful for all you have done.

Moral of this speech: believe in yourself and you would achieve great things, i mean it, GREAT THINGS!!!
dude is so dumb he thought he was the first to comment grin
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by mazizitonene(m): 6:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
See dbanj eye grin
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by aggiel: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2013

I love ur speech, its a pity wasted such a well structured speech and not even making it to top 5, I sympathize, truly accept my heart felt condolence at loss.
Next time to attain such a great position, make sure u use a better internet connection, wish u luck next time u try.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by sakaguchi(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2013

I've seen this crap on nairaland like 3 times some years back (and last year too). Dude! Do yourself a freaking favour and try to be original for once in your life. Come to think of it, after the copy n paste and little additions, you're still not the first to comment, guess your lame parrot and the bingo you called wolf would be disappointed at this your gratuitous folly.

1 Like

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by redcliff: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2013

Growing up is mandatory but growing into a matured human being is optional. To think that you are a married man.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by tellwisdom: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
What does this mean?? .. Very rubbish sad
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by jasperkrekre(m): 7:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
kulyie: The lady is beautiful but d.banj always in sunshades almost all the time.wonder why he likes that though.

Errrm but the foundation on that lady's face in the picture where she's wearing black is too much na
dbanj always in sunshade! Thats his style. And how does that affect u. Mugabe.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Emperor100(m): 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2013

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by fredabrown: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Arosa: Is this girl Nigerian (Alexandra Burke)?

No,

although Burke and the Nigerian basketball player below could pass for twins

Nneka Ogwumike
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by rill: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2013

I can only imagine hw silly u felt after realising u didn't make it to top.
And pls nobody should quote him again angry
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Arosa(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
adaobi123:

Nope

fredabrown:

No,

although Burke and the Nigerian basketball player below could pass for twins

Nneka Ogwumike

Thanks guys.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by LBT: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
D'banj knows what fashion is all about; his always wearing top of the line designer wears with gold and diamonds. Abeg D'banj keep stepping up and let hatters continue to hate while you keep piling up your money.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by IAMBREEZY: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Cool
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Perfecter4real(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2013

like are you for real?
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Sheggy13(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
tellwisdom: What does this mean?? .. Very rubbish sad

Guy that thing u smoke is too hot for your brain o.. Not good for you at all as I hardly see any sensible comment you've ever made on any thread. It's not by force to comment on every thread ok lol.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Psychedelia(m): 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mehn, somebody needs to tell D'Banj those shades of his are damn goofy-looking!

They make him look like he's about to cry! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2013

good day sir please sir can you give me that thing you are smoking?and also I would want to ask sir did ur wife reminded you to take ur herbs today?please let me know,and don't forget that the herbs should be taken twice daily,well I am preparing a new herb for yóu sir because I can see the herb I gave u before is not working for you,the sickness is still there.
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Olajumokeibk(f): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
I didn't know she-alex until I found out it was her song immaculate of project fame performed to at the grand finale. She pretty in btw and very vocal. My brother d-banj I sight u bros
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by ammy4goodies(f): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
na wetin Dbanj carry for neck like DAT!!!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by tintingz(m): 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
D'banj the big fish(eja nla) you are different(oyato) jare grin
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
The 1st time I heard her song "the silence" was the day the Aluu 4 were killed! It was so emotional, I wept uncontrollably cry
She is a good artist and the track "Hallelujah" says it all!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Erm coool. smiley love her!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dbanj i hail o. As my stock portfolio con gain on stock market today make i celebrate am with some jollyfication jare.
Erm tunde play that music, yeah ...file
eni ti ba ta felefele.... Haha
love you!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
peppy luv: The 1st time I heard her song "the silence" was the day the Aluu 4 were killed! It was so emotional, I wept uncontrollably cry
She is a good artist and the track "Hallelujah" says it all!

I swear down that song hallelujah 'kills' me each time i hear and i'm not even christian!
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by tellwisdom: 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sheggy13:

Guy that thing u smoke is too hot for your brain o.. Not good for you at all as I hardly see any sensible comment you've ever made on any thread. It's not by force to comment on every thread ok lol.

craze dey ur head undecided
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by Ziggyzito(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Psychedelia: Mehn, somebody needs to tell D'Banj those shades of his are damn goofy-looking!

They make him look like he's about to cry! undecided
can you buy it?
Re: Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine by bakynes(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Alexandra burke X-factor winner some years back, Jermaine Defoe's(Tottenham Hot spurs player) former gf left him coz he is a womanizer. Banger lee I see u baba Jeun soke jare.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Being Good Looking / Jane Ezenwa Emerges Exquisite Queen Nigeria World 2019 / @hairstyle27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.