Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,518 members, 7,823,226 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? (1428 Views)

Mark In Secret Meeting With IBB, Abdulsalami, Etsu Nupe, Others / Buhari With IBB, Sambo And El Rufai - Picture / A Personal Photo Of Vatsa Showing His Friendship With Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by awodman: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
From time immemorial, I have had series of issues with our self-appointed, self-anointed Twitter activists. It is that they suffer from some acute selective myopia. They only see what they want to see. if they see white and it doesn’t suit them, they call it black. And vice versa.

This hypocrisy has made me to more often than not
discountenance their opinions as unworthy of attention.
Many times i have been vindicated. It seems i have been
vindicated once again.

Not long ago, our twitter activists told whoever cared to
listen that the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) is evil and
that in fact, the PDP umbrella is like an enclave of evil. To
them, the PDP’s Wadata plaza is a conclave where evil men meet to ‘discuss’ how to finish Nigeria and also drink
peoples’ blood. Furthermore, they have always said that
anyone from the PDP is irredeemably bad. That even our
Lord Jesus cannot deliver them.

Then the All Progressives Congress birthed and starred
many PDP stalwarts. The former PDP men in the APC are
Tom Ikimi (remember the man who counted the 2003 PDP presidential primaries votes and was saying “Obasanjo,Obasanjo, Obasanjo, Rimi, Rimi, Obasanjo, Obasanjo”. The moment the man crossed to the APC, the twitter warriors declared that he was born again. He had been washed clean of his sins, they opined. Also remember Ifeanyi Araraume, Midget El-Rufai and many others?

Well, this is a story for another day. I will dwell on this topic at the appropriate time. What has however choked, miffed,and stiffled me to a state of emotional imbalance is their u-turn on the evil genius himself: Ibrahim Badamosi
Babangida.

Before going into the main body of this piece, let me take you way down memory LANE. Babangida and Buhari used to be friends until Babangida booted Buhari out of Dodan barracks via a bloodless coup in 1983. He locked Buhari up for a while and show him small ‘pepper’. Ever since then, these two men had become irreconcilable. In fact, when Tunde Idiagbon who was Buhari’s deputy died in the early 2000′s , Babangida and Buhari meet in Ilorin during his burial. Buhari would still not greet Babangida. He was reported to have stated publicly ” I can never forgive Babangida. He represents everything evil”.

Fast forward 2011, Buhari became the arrowhead of the
Opposition while Babangida joined the ‘evil PDP’. That was it! According to our twitter activists, Babangida represents darkness while Buhari represents light. And since light and darkness cannot go together, they do not see Buhari teaming up with Babangida.

Fast forward 2013, there was a merger of many parties
into the APC. Buhari who still wants to be Nigeria’s
President before he kicks the bucket has deemed it fit to do away with morality. He has decided to team up with ‘evil men’ all to actualize his ambition. All of a sudden, Buhari started ‘rolling’ with the likes of Tom Ikimi, Audu Ogbe, Araraume and so on. In fact, he has been leading the train of APC toasters to the states of the G-7 Governors (PDP whores) to woo them over to the APC. To refresh your memory, these G-7 Governors are PDP members.

Our twitter warriors saw all these happening and chose to
look away. One of them once tweeted “There is nothing wrong in Buhari wooing the PDP Governors. Once the Governors get to APC, they would become ‘born-again’. I laughed hysterically at the extent of the person’s advanced hypocrisy.

Now, let me take you guys back memory lane again. Circa December last year, a very popular twitter activist tweeted
“Whoever is seen in alliances and dalliances with
Babangida should never be trusted. Such a person is a sell-out”. The twitter activist got many RTs and more followers.

Then?
On Wednesday the 13th of November, the saintly and
never-do-bad Muhammadu Buhari led his team of APC
evangelists to wins souls for ‘Christ’. This time around,
they went to meet the devil himself who resides atop a hill in Minna. They begged and cajoled him to join the APC. For the first time in ages, Buhari heartily hugged Babangida.Infact, he was all over him.

The reaction on Twitter was spontaneous. Our twitter
activists hailed the move as legendary. To them, no soul is
too evil for Christ to redeem. According to them, Babangida is only evil because of the PDP. He would become transformed and transfigured once he joins the APC.

I however have a lot of reservations. But i would keep the
reservations for my next article. However, the point i have
brought fore in this piece is this : Our Twitter activists are
hypocrites of the highest apogee. And Muhammadu Buhari is just a power thirsty, Power hungry, person who can sell his soul all for power. Yorubas have a saying “Nitori ofe je malu. ofe pe malu ni brother” (You cannot say because you want to eat a cow call the cow “Uncle Cow”). Buhari has shown that he is not better than the average Nigerian politician.

Great men all have one thing in common: Integrity. I am sorry but Buhari lacks this.

As for our Twitter activists, keep doing what you have
being ‘paid’ to do. Not everybody gets carried away by
your half-witted, populist and sensational tweets. You can
fool all the people some of the time or all the people some
of the time. but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

www.ynaija.com/ayokunle-odekunle-dear-twitterati-is-that-not-your-buhari-standing-with-ibb/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

7 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by taharqa: 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2013
@OP, so you have not heard d latest: IBB is now a 'Progressive' o... Plz, Update o

2 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by segunjowo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Whatever you say..
Buhari is still better, and would have performed better that GEJ if he is the president today.
Quit painting the man as bad. He wasn't the only one who visited Minna..or the G7 govs..
Attention seeking buffon..
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by karlmax2: 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2013
Only the ignorant believe that apc is the agent of change nigeria needs!!,only those who don't know the history of nigeria or know but turn a blind eye so that they can achieve their selfish aim believe that apc is the change nigeria need. And to think that ojuyubo who was a member of nedeco that fought for the actualization of june 12.. Is now romancing with the evil genius who cancelled the election to give nigerians change has to be one of the greatest disrespect to all those who fought and died for abiola's june 12 mandate and real progressives.. As for buhari his just wasting his time. There is no way a desperate sectional old man without integrity would rule this country.

@op what do u expect from a coup plotter

2 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by cKaiser: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Do you expect Buhari to be sleeping with IBB?

Does OBJ not stand with IBB, Does Jonathan not stand with IBB

3 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by AZeD1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 14, 2013
For fuc*s sake GEJ called IBB his father.

2 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by cKaiser: 5:57pm On Nov 14, 2013
A-ZeD:
For fuc*s sake GEJ called IBB his father.

No that doesnt matter its Buhari standing with IBB that matters not Jonathan calling IBB his father

1 Like

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Its only a politically naïve that will expect SAINTS to come from no where to come and rule Nigeria

Politics and Politicking is not a matter of morality

Buhari's incorruptibility can never be stained by IBB's chequered history....we as students of history know where to place each!

Its only children like the OP who might not even know that Gani Fawehinmi as aversed to Military dictatorship as he was then and campaigned against Buhari as Military Head Of State in fact endorsed Gen Buhari for the 2007 election....Change is the only constant thing in life

Whatever y'all say about APC's hurricane membership drive,the fact is that PDP is jittery! Hence this resort to propaganda and mudslinging
!

I hope all of you won't develop cardiac arrest by the time you see Buhari and OBJ together,I have played politics to a certain extent and know that emotions and sentiments aint factors under considerations

If it will take even PDP members to score own goal against their own party for APC to take over government who cares!

If PDP thinks they can browbeat us or bamboozle us with silly propaganda...you have utterly failed!

Until there is a Party of Saints for the Saints then you all will only continue to foam in the mouth

A certain Saul became a Paul in the Bible!

SELAH!

2 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by egift(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
But OP do not have any problem with Jonathan telling the whole world that "IBB is Role Model". And most of Nigeria's finest Political Criminals are in PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by jmaine: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
egift: But OP do not have any problem with Jonathan telling the whole world that "IBB is Role Model". And most of Nigeria's finest Political Criminals are in PDP.

How does this explain the fact that the APC is wooing IBB and other accused PDP rouges.
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by cKaiser: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

How does this explain the fact that the APC is wooing IBB and other accused PDP rouges.

How is it a problem that APC is wooing a man Jonathan called his father?
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by awodman: 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
He was reported to have stated publicly
” I can never forgive Babangida. He represents
everything evil”.

A man who reportedly made the statement above and now suddenly Changes because of his desperation for power has no iota of integrity...

And for some of you referring to GEJ's statement about IBB,at least he is not unstable like Buhari and has always made his stance on IBB clear and without any equivocation.The question is what did Buhari see in IBB that now made him do a u-turn

5 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by cKaiser: 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
awodman:

A man who reportedly made the statement above and now suddenly Changes because of his desperation for power has no iota of integrity...

And for some of you referring to GEJ's statement about IBB,at least he is not unstable like Buhari and has always made his stance on IBB clear and without any equivocation.The question is what did Buhari see in IBB that now made him do a u-turn

Was it not this same IBB GEJ govt claimed masterminded the October 1 2010 bombing?

"Na we do am", "Lets meet at IBB campaign office"

How come this same man is now Jonathans father

How did Jonathan make a U-turn calling a suspected bomber his father less than 6 months later. Are those signs of instability?

This shows everyone Jonathan has no shred of decency in him

1 Like

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by jmaine: 6:34pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

How is it a problem that APC is wooing a man Jonathan called his father?

Then APC is simply saying there is nothing wrong with PDP and her members.

Which further validates GEJ worthy candidacy for a second term

1 Like

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by jmaine: 6:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Was it not this same IBB GEJ govt claimed masterminded the October 1 2010 bombing?

"Na we do am", "Lets meet at IBB campaign office"

How come this same man is now Jonathans father

How did Jonathan make a U-turn calling a suspected bomber his father less than 6 months later. Are those signs of instability?

This shows everyone Jonathan has no shred of decency in him

Running from pilar to pilar won't ease off the stench of hypocrisy and confusion the APC is suffering from.

1 Like

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
APC vultures are the greatest hypocrite of all time. No surprises!

1 Like

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by cKaiser: 6:46pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

Running from pilar to pilar won't ease off the stench of hypocrisy and confusion the APC is suffering from.

Have you explained to us how the planner and sponsor of October 1 bombing became Jonathans father within 6 months?

3 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by jmaine: 6:52pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

Have you explained to us how the planner and sponsor of October 1 bombing became Jonathans father within 6 months?

Bottom line is, there were all in the PDP and are still are.

So how does the above stem the accusation of blatant hypocrisy and absolute confusion of the APC in wooing perceived Corrupt PDP leaders.
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by cKaiser: 6:53pm On Nov 14, 2013
jmaine:

How does the above stem the accusation of hypocrisy and absolute confusion of the APC wooing perceived Corrupt PDP leaders.

How does this change the fact the Jonathan was a hypocrite who is calling a so called terror sponsor his father?

4 Likes

Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by jmaine: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2013
cKaiser:

How does this change the fact the Jonathan was a hypocrite who is calling a so called terror sponsor his father?

Which makes Jonathan and BuhaRetard one and the same. grin

Lemme hear that useless Buharetard called a Saint again . . .
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by teskyg: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2013
We all know APC goons are brigands desperately looking for power at all cost and have greatly last track.
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2013
Stop insulting Envangelist Diego Maradona Babangida o! grin
Do you want to die by fire? shocked

It is an open secret that the only reason they want GEJ out of power is because he is from the south-south. remember how then niger gov kure said no niger-deltan will ever smell the presidency in 2006, do you think he was speaking of his own accord?
The moment it was obvious GEJ would be sworn in as acting-president till date, all hell has been let loose and i want you all (easterners and niger-deltans) to mark this, the day GEJ will step down from the presidency (most likely 29 may 2019) there will be a sudden halt to all the violence ravaging the extreme northern axis.
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
angry
Re: Is That Not Your Buhari Standing With IBB? by delvinmaya(m): 3:20am On Nov 15, 2013
To tink that some of you here arguing even have kids at home befuddles me. I dont support pdp, nor apc, but its plain that they all are thieves. buhari, jonathan shid be like your son's agemate, yet you wan day follow am drag power, smh. and who made all these coup plotters relevant in society?
what hurts is they term themselves progressive,but dnt show signs of it. na wa ooooo. and some fathers will come online to fool themselves, so painful

(1) (Reply)

Is PDP Becoming A Regional Party? / Ateke Tom For Rivers State Governor 2015 / Factbox: The Effect Of Russia Sanctions On European Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.