Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? (1243 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Iyanya's New Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Flaunts Her Body (Photos) / Guys Don't Like Dating 'born-Again’ Ladies: Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by lokachine: 6:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
My new girlfiend hapens to be a born again christian ,but I get to know of recent through her confession that she is not a virgin... N my vow to myself is that ,if she is a virgin, I wont touch her till after the "yes I Do Oath"...But now am afraid of this lady not receving an oil treatment from another dude while claiming to be a born again christian to me...So I don't know if am to strike once and leave the rest of the show untill we are together if God desires or I should just leave her till after we have descended from the alter. Please your advice will be highly valuable if it speaks brain.Thanks
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by Illuminatus(m): 7:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
That you're considering having sex with her even though she's told you she's a born again is an atestament that you really won't last with her. Just ask her nicely if she's willing to have sex. If she says yes... If she says no...then...
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by Ammanda(f): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Isn't is better now that she has told you she's not a virgin even thou she's now a ba?
And to say u people are just starting,
the thought of sex will not allow u to see if she poses other valuable traits or characters that can sustain the relationship
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by Yahoo1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2013
UOENO
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by mencade5(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
what is a born again doing with a boyfriend? My guy leave her and go for another chic or else konji go disturb u ooooo
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by Tonalphs(f): 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
mencade5: what is a born again doing with a boyfriend? My guy leave her and go for another chic or else konji go disturb u ooooo
hahahaha.....@ op, hez got a point der cos i remembad vividly i told a guy dats bn askin me out dat i'm a born again n dont do sex cos i dont wana cheat on ma man but jus wana eat his money but dat doesnt mn i dont av a bf o. N on d oda hand she may truly b a born again o. So i fink u shud talk wit ha n find out y she decided no sex n den giv ha ur words dat ur 4 real. Or Folo Beyonce's word 'N if u lyk put a ring on it'
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by mecussey(m): 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
^ i know girls who are born again by their character but any girl who opens her useless mouth to tell me she is born again will be dumped immidiately.
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by oselenkejoor: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
If she's truly born again, you'll know as time passes by. Meanwhile, chillax and hold yourself togeda, think with ur headand not ur JT...because it nods and kicks doesn't mean u have to do its bidding. Look at the bigger picture; if she's a real 'sister' it can be an advantage for u in the short and long run...
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by zeb04(f): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2013
As long as she luvs u,beta let her b. Cz u r listenin 2 wrong advice Nw u wil want 2 play a fast one. Even if u succed,she wil jst run away,she wil tink u d devil she shld b prayin against nd if u truly luv her,u wil b hrtbrokn
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by lokachine: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Big thanks @ zeb04...U are great...Ur adv. bring me back to make use of my brain to think instead of my manhood..Thanks..Bt its not d fault of we guys sometimes. u know,though God created brain n penis,but there is no enough blood to run both at d same time..So dat y u see some brave n intelligent guys use their penis instead of their brain whenever dey ar with women n its due to d shortage of blood to run both dat made me sought for more blood dat would enable me run both at d same tym..Thanks for d blood donation...N for other advisers, I say big thank u,bt just dat ur blood has virus so I might catch up with an infection,therefore,I think it will be useful for some people dat need such.
Re: My New Girlfriend Claims To Be A Born Again..please What Can I Do ? by seangy4konji: 10:09am On Nov 16, 2013
u r an ODE...u nor deh fucckkkborn againso where u wan deh put prickk??for pillowi bow for u o

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Gets Comfortable With You / Am I Gay? seriuosly worried. Is This A Problem? / Advice Urgently Needed(in Tears)matured Minds Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.