Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds (1253 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Using Lap Dance To Seduce Your Husband (rated 18+) / Seduce Your Man Tonight In 7 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds by myspnigeria: 9:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Give him a sneak peek.

Lingerie? A schoolgirl outfit? Sure, it’s been done, but there’s a reason: It works.Ask him to shop for a fantasy item he wants you to wear. Then, to really knock his socks off, Surprise him by having it on when he least expects it. Pull up your skirt a few inches to reveal a garter and stockings while you’re sitting together at a restaurant. Pack that French-maid outfit with you when you stop by to help him “clean up” after his big party. He’ll take notice. And action.

Write dirty.

If you simply can’t bring yourself to try talking dirty, let your fingers do the talking instead. Write a suggestive note on the steam on the mirror after your shower. The fact that it’s there for a only moment and then gone will make the idea all the more tantalizing.

Let your eye wander.

Flirt with another man in front of him. Better yet, flirt with another woman.”Seeing you act sexual—not to mention seeing others respond favorably to you—will pique his interest and stimulate his natural instinct to have you all to himself. Just be sure to keep the flirting within reason, like a waiter or host at a restaurant—not your ex-boyfriend at a party!

Play the part of the beautiful stranger.

Remember that gorgeous woman he stared at on the street or the actress in that movie he couldn’t stop talking about? Don’t be jealous—be inspired! Use her as inspiration for a makeover and show up to your guy’s house like you’re that same intriguing, tempting strange. Act confident and playful and, most important, dress in a way that you normally don’t. Translation: Swap your skinny jeans for something that shows a little leg, wear some new makeup shades, take down your ponytail and reintroduce him to your favorite high heels.

Tell him what you want—now.

One of the best ways to turn a man on is the simplest: Tell him how good he is. Think of something he excels at between the sheets, and as you lean in to kiss him, whisper, “I love the way you _____ my ______.” Chances are, he won’t wait long to prove you right

Play the naughty version of “I Never.”

There’s nothing like a conversation about your sexual ‘bucket lists’ to turn his mind to s*x. You can start with “I’ve always wanted to…” or “I’ve never…” As long as you finish the conversation in the bedroom, consider it a success.

Come on strong.

If your man doesn’t initiate often, take charge and see if he enjoys your being dominant. Next time he’s sitting on the couch, walk over to him and place your palms against his shoulders as you straddle him, then lean in, kiss his neck and tell him what you want to do to him.
Re: How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds by rocgirl: 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2014
Cool...
Re: How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds by Dyt(f): 12:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
licks lips
Re: How To Seduce Your Man In Seconds by lokito: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2014
To seduce all men except me, just appear N.aked Every other thang' you wrote here la long stowie

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

She Like Me Many Much But Too Shy/sacred To Make Move / Girls: Can U Marry A Man From Same Poor Background With You And Why? / Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.