Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) (36178 Views)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 7:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: why is everyone rebuking the guy and calling him names?
The only reason why i will join hands in rebuking the guy is if truely her baby isn't fatherless.

Actually, the guy is right with what he said!
Did Omawumi know a fate like that will later be hers?
Had she known that time she would definitely try to prevent it.

Here is the picture of her baby daddy! undecided
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3w8gfSicybU/UnKwb9b8TnI/AAAAAAAAl68/iyMQfT2gG5c/s1600/omawumi+and+family.jpg[/img]
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Tolexander: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3w8gfSicybU/UnKwb9b8TnI/AAAAAAAAl68/iyMQfT2gG5c/s1600/omawumi+and+family.jpg[/img]
exactly what i was expecting!

The guy made a post. Everybody was criticizing and rebuking him without telling us who the father is.

The only way to put a fool to shame is providing a fact to disprove his claim.

Perhaps the guy doesn't know if the baby has a father and rebuking him amounts to confusing him the more.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2013
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!

Like WTF??! shockedshockedgrin

i'm dead.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 7:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: exactly what i was expecting!

The guy made a post. Everybody was criticizing and rebuking him without telling us who the father is.

The only way to put a fool to shame is providing a fact to disprove his claim.

Perhaps the guy doesn't know if the baby has a father and rebuking him amounts to confusing him the more.
I'm sure that He has seen this picture before! Many threads in this section carried this picture! And he is one of the regular posters here! So there is no how that he would not see the picture! He was just trying to be his controversial self grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by SlyIg(f): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: She never knew she would some day give birth to a fatherless child.

When once I saw AIRFORCE1, I laughed even before reading his comment cos I kw all the names of Yaba left patients here!
Hahahahha...

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Just passingby..

Bye guys.. @fatherless baby fans.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Ugom38(f): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2013
chai Airforce1,today is not a good day for you,dasparrow has finished you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
igbo ppl will say Dasparrow woke up on de left side today,see finishing.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by IAMBREEZY: 10:55am On Nov 15, 2013
Frönt page
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Bootybuttchic(f): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: ^^^na where omawumi right hand dey go for that picture?
pervert grin d guys shoulder....

Nutty Oma she sings crazy now!I so much love herr wink
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by ifychingy: 11:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Am new here.how do u post threads and all?my gud pple
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by ecolime(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
Seems "Airforce1" and "Telwsdom" are twins. Two negative souls.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by grlzone(f): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wow so omawunmi went to MCO...nice
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nimen(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mek una take am sofri Omawuni dey nairaland oh!!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nimen(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
ifychingy: Am new here.how do u post threads and all?my gud pple
first of all build a profile and put a pix, preferably not your pix, contact me when you're done by commenting on any of ma posts
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by s3nn2x(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nimen:
first of all build a profile and put a pix, preferably not your pix, contact me when you're done by commenting on any of ma posts
grin
Badt guy
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by nerodenero: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1: just passing by..
Airforce1: Bye guys.. @fatherless baby fans.
Airforce1: Son of a biitch..
Airforce1: Nothing do u baby.. Live responsibly o...Don't be like some people wey born pikin wey nor get papa o.
Airforce1: Not every iidiot that speaks to me I speak back at, especially when tha stuupid iidiot is not on the same level with me.
Airforce1: My name in there mouth like toothpaste.. Everyday they got something new
Chairman, you no dey try at all. I think it is better you reappraise your comments whether it will strike or reposition your thinking level. All your submissions above makes you look uncultured and immature.

8 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by safedriveng: 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2013

Haba! This is bad.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Michyeddy(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
The lady will always be attacked..why?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Alikaxon(m): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Was that boy her boy friend?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by verajite(f): 12:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
Like seriously, why is it dat my name is not always on d viewing list. Whr all these mods go?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by sCun: 12:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tolexander: why is everyone rebuking the guy and calling him names?
The only reason why i will join hands in rebuking the guy is if truely her baby isn't fatherless.

Actually, the guy is right with what he said!
Did Omawumi know a fate like that will later be hers?
Had she known that time she would definitely try to prevent it.

It has more to do with his reputation than that post alone.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by safedriveng: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady:

Thanks to my mum, she said I shld be concious not to gossip and discuss fame cos its a waste of time. I shld invest my time to build mine instead. People without name or fame discuss fames.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Reski2500(m): 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
she waz a commando! Up commandos!! I was a commando.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by crackhaus: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
This girl has never been that fine... I'm just being nice.
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by kandiikane(m): 1:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!
shocked

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by shypapa(m): 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
Babie Ghagha: who knows if u ar one of dos children of multiple fathers.ass hole

grin grin grin grin
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
The lady old sha oh, why she dey claim 25 na?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by israeltob(m): 1:35pm On Nov 15, 2013

Mumu dopemu,she tell u ,she no know her child's father? Yyeye dey worry u.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Louisdrake(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
LOL.... ;DLOL....ABEG WHU GET NOKIA PIN MOUTH CHARGER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / How Nigerian Celebs Would Look If They Were In Dreadlocks - Funny Pics / Rema Performs For The First Time In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.