Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) (36177 Views)

Mercy Johnson Show Off Her Trim Figure While Dropping Her Kids Her School - Sexy / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) / Omawumi’s Feet Being Washed As She Enters Husband’s House (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Myself21: 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2013
Singer Omawumi posted this on her instagram tagging it "Been a while! teacher was once a school girl..."

Guess the position of Omawumi in the picture....
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NXqcic3trZU/UoUbAC1NkJI/AAAAAAAAArw/LQnJpub3Hqk/s1600/Omawumi.jpg[/img]
Source: http://..com/2013/11/photo-see-omawumi-during-her-school-days.html
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOR LATEST UPDATES HERE

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by FilesUpdator(f): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Casted!
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 8:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Very easy to spot her! The 2nd person from the left!

4 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by demelza: 8:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
She's 2nd from left! tongue
She has indeed come a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by bastien: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
Na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Tolexander: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Myself21:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-NXqcic3trZU/UoUbAC1NkJI/AAAAAAAAArw/LQnJpub3Hqk/s1600/Omawumi.jpg[/img]
^^^na where omawumi right hand dey go for that picture?
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
smiley

15 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by dasparrow: 9:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1: She never knew she would some day give birth to a fatherless child.

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!

78 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 9:40pm On Nov 14, 2013

Did you smoke beer this night? undecided

10 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by BabieGhagha(f): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2013
who knows if u ar one of dos children of multiple fathers.ass hole

15 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by nikkyshyne(f): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
Watch it small boi. Same could apply to you!

9 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Smhart1(f): 10:08pm On Nov 14, 2013
see this full time nairalander

7 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 10:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1 don enter one chance today! grin

26 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by AbuMikey(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2013

Airforce1 be like :» "Who send me message" embarassed

23 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Vivly(f): 10:18pm On Nov 14, 2013
Smhart1: see this full time nairalander
Don't joke with him o. He chills with Davido ;-D

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
Airforce1 don buy new shirt grin

5 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Vivly(f): 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
homesteady: Airforce1 don buy new shirt grin
Him no dey wear shirt. Na only round neck tshirt wey in dey buy

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 10:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Vivly: Don't joke with him o. He chills with Davido ;-D

Nothing do u baby..
Live responsibly o...
Don't be like some people wey born pikin wey nor get papa o.

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by homesteady(m): 10:37pm On Nov 14, 2013
Vivly: Him no dey wear shirt. Na only round neck tshirt wey in dey buy
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Dannylux: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
k

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by silverdam(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
I knew that this boy is a miser, people like him has low self esteem, no wonder he looks like a house boy in the house wearing his borrowpose shirt... I bet those shirt belongs to his uncle whom he is squatting with. Poor boy, Omawunmi has a child which she can take care even with or without the father, who knows whether your sisters do worse *just saying*. And when are you gonna release your album?

16 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Not every iidiot that speaks to me I speak back at, especially when tha stuupid iidiot is not on the same level with me.

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Airforce1(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2013
My name in there mouth like toothpaste.. Everyday they got something newgrin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by tellwisdom: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Rubbish undecided
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Nobody: 5:42am On Nov 15, 2013
One chance.
Bur seriously, why must all boys be talller dan girls?
#angry!

2 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Danielle22(f): 6:15am On Nov 15, 2013
I can c her.........she has cum a long way oo
Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Danhumprey: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady: Very easy to spot her! The 2nd person from the left!
Really? shocked See how she look slim like a bamboo stick in the pix. tongue

But today,she look fat. Maybe not too fat. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Danhumprey: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2013
homesteady: Airforce1 don enter one chance today! grin
See as them just dey attack am! Remain for Demelza to throw her own bomb. grin

1 Like

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by seedord247(m): 7:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Airforce1:

Son of a biitch..

Inglorious chump. Why cant you reply him like a man?

6 Likes

Re: Omawumi During Her School Days (Picture) by Tolexander: 7:06am On Nov 15, 2013
dasparrow:

angry

Have you cured the acne that is making your face look like a pizza? See who is talking....the pitch black negative soul with eyes that look like the eyes of someone who smokes weed. So because Omawumi refused to reveal to nosey people like you who her child's father is, you ignorantly assumed her child is fatherless? Mtshew!
Babie Ghagha: who knows if u ar one of dos children of multiple fathers.ass hole
homesteady:

Did you smoke beer this night? undecided
nikkyshyne: Watch it small boi. Same could apply to you!
Smhart1: see this full time nairalander
why is everyone rebuking the guy and calling him names?
The only reason why i will join hands in rebuking the guy is if truely her baby isn't fatherless.

Actually, the guy is right with what he said!
Did Omawumi know a fate like that will later be hers?
Had she known that time she would definitely try to prevent it.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rita Dominic's Outfit To GTB Fashion Weekend / ChaCha Eke Shares Bedroom Photo With Her Husband And Two Children / Kolawole Ajeyemi Shows Toyin Abraham's Mother And His Mother In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.