Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo (25335 Views)

The Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari On August 27, 1985… / Dogara’s Emergence As Speaker And The ‘coup’ Against PDP- Daily Trust / Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by PhysicsQED(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sheeple:

Dude, all your excuses don't make sense. It has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you're bias. So stay away from any thread that's two-sided. Your opinions aren't needed there - simples.

Look, I don't post to satisfy your whims. I'm not going to avoid any thread I don't want to and if you don't like my posting, just ignore me. I certainly plan to ignore your posts from here on out.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
isale_gan2:

Scared Smiley? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Oops. There isn't one. undecided grin

Two-faced snakey slimy cu.nt. You seriously need to get off my back because I don't like you and I'll never like you. You crossed the line time ago and forgiveness becomes a sin when people do that. I still don't know how to get your obsessed azz off my balls. I guess I'll have to kidnap your jihab wearing azz and feed you some pork. undecided

1 Like

Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by nduchucks: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
A Sheep, eranko, is now fighting a woman. Shame.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2013
PhysicsQED:

Look, I don't post to satisfy your whims. I'm not going to avoid any thread I don't want to and if you don't like my posting, just ignore me. I certainly plan to ignore your posts from here on out.

Mission accomplished: that's what George Bush would say, epistle writer. I saw the biatch in you and it's my duty to put fear in you for your bias. I know real Benin sons and you aren't one of them. You call yourself "Physics" but you don't even know nothing about physics.

I'm done.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by PhysicsQED(m): 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
^

So planning to ignore your crazed nonsense in the future is now "fear"? And your claims against me are getting progressively crazier and more ridiculous. Hopefully you get some help someday.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yes, I'll get some help for being excessive in putting my foot in your azz before you end up dead. Getting emotional now, nah? How about change your handle to, "EpistleQED" since you aren't a physicist and you know nothing about physics?

Don't cry, man-child. I just can't stand two-faced and biased people. undecided
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by PhysicsQED(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sheeple: Yes, I'll get some help for being excessive in putting my foot in your azz before you end up dead. Getting emotional now, nah? How about change your handle to, "EpistleQED" since you aren't a physicist and you know nothing about physics?

Don't cry, man-child. I just can't stand two-faced and biased people. undecided

Lol, calling you crazy is "getting emotional", but talking about "putting your foot in my azz" over the internet is calm and unemotional right?

This whole argument is because you're butthurt over nothing and too dumb to realize that you never had a legitimate grievance to begin with. I have no obligation to call out Papabrowne, Edo.girl, or anyone else for whatever they're posting if I'm bored with that sh1t. I might not like some of the things they're saying, but I don't have to waste my time on them if I don't want to.

And now it's "I don't know anything about physics"?! grin grin grin Funny how an IT guy thinks he could attempt to quiz me on the extent of my knowledge of physics. How far does your physics knowledge go, though - I mean how many physics classes (if any) did you have to take for your degree(s)? Did you take even one?
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
PhysicsQED:
Lol, calling you crazy is "getting emotional", but talking about "putting your foot in my azz" over the internet is calm and unemotional right?

This whole argument is because you're butthurt over nothing and too dumb to realize that you never had a legitimate grievance to begin with.

And now it's "I don't know anything about physics"?! grin grin grin Funny how an IT guy thinks he could attempt to quiz me on the extent of my knowledge of physics. How far does your physics knowledge go, though - I mean how many physics classes (if any) did you have to take for your degree(s)? Did you take even one?

I'm an IT but I was an A student in Physics, Maths and Chemistry all through secondary school. I played with A-level physics for a while before leaving it for IT. You can open a next thread for that, if you want to get brolic. I already shamed someone who claims to be a resident mathematician in the education section last year and you might be next. Anyway, that's irrelevant to this thread.

Till you rein Papabrowne in for claiming Edo while spewing hate, there will always be legitimate reasons to question you. I already put my foot in his reta.rded azz a few times and I just can't keep doing your job for you. That's your job and what you're known for, Mr. Defender-of-Benin-Kingdom. Comprehende?
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by isalegan2: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sheeple:

Two-faced snakey slimy cu.nt. You seriously need to get off my back because I don't like you and I'll never like you. You crossed the line time ago and forgiveness becomes a sin when people do that. I still don't know how to get your obsessed azz off my balls. I guess I'll have to kidnap your jihab wearing azz and feed you some pork. undecided

You amuse me. Especially when tantruming. grin I don't know if you're ON street meds or OFF your meds. cheesy

What's a jihab? undecided grin
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by TerraCotta(m): 8:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Katsumoto:

Apologies for the delay in responding to your post from yesterday.

Ejoor and Gowon both claimed that Ojukwu approached them to execute a coup in 1964. You can read further in Oil, Politics and Violence: Nigeria's Military Coup Culture (by Max Silloun) - Page 36. There were also reports of Victor Banjo plotting. But I can't confirm whether Banjo was working with Ojukwu. But given how they were friends and shared similar strong views about the politics of that era, it wouldn't be inconceivable they worked together.

Thanks--I've sen that reference in Max Siollun's book and in several other places. I believe Siollun's reference for Gowon's claim is the same OAU speech, but I was wondering if there were other trustworthy sources. I'm also aware of Victor Banjo's plans. Wole Soyinka discusses them in "Ibadan" and "You Must Set Forth At Dawn". Banjo supposedly confirmed the plot to Ojukwu during his trial in Biafra as well.

The claim that interests me most is the one that Ojukwu approached Azikiwe in either late 1964 or early 1965 about a coup. I haven't seen that mentioned anywhere other than as rumors, but someone as well-informed as Odia Ofeimun seems to believe it. The New York Times reported rumors of a planned secession in the East in late 1964 as well. Just wondering if anyone knew of more substantial evidence than these vague references.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by DerideGull(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
"But there was this account that Fajuyi was killed because he wanted to protect Ironsi who was his guest? No, no, no, in the Army nobody does that, if you like read the accounts of Northerners especially Joe Gambo, Garba wrote “The Nigerian Revolution and the Biafran Civil War”, get a copy and go through it you would find some of these issues highlighted there”.

I appreciated the part of interview stated above because the loudmouthed ingrates in certain part of Nigeria have tried to twist the truth out of the whole episode.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by PhysicsQED(m): 8:47pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sheeple:

I'm an IT but I was an A student in Physics, Maths and Chemistry all through secondary school. I played with A-level physics for a while before leaving it for IT. You can open a next thread for that, if you want to get brolic. I already shamed someone who claims to be a resident mathematician in the education section last year and you might be next. Anyway, that's irrelevant to this thread.

Till you rein Papabrowne in for claiming Edo while spewing hate, there will always be legitimate reasons to question you. I already put my foot in his reta.rded azz a few times and I just can't keep doing your job for you. That's your job and what you're known for, Mr. Defender-of-Benin-Kingdom. Comprehende?

So your knowledge of physics stops at the high school level and introductory college courses and that makes you think you can quiz someone who actually studies the subject seriously? If I asked you to explain clearly and in detail even undergraduate level material like what a tensor is, what a Levi-Civita symbol is used for, what a Hermitian operator is and how it's used, or explain what bremsstrahlung is, could you write even so much as a sentence on any of those things without resorting to searching frantically online for information? grin grin For a second there, I thought maybe you had been pursuing independent study of the subject outside of your IT work and that's why you were confident enough to think you could quiz me on it, but I see now that it was just blind hubris on your part.

Papabrowne is not really my concern - I saw him get cornered in that thread where Gbawe and others confronted him and they handled his claims well enough, so I don't think my accusing him of faking would even do much as far as discrediting or exposing his biases any more than they have been.

Moreover, I have no quote from him that I can point to and say "there's just no way any real Edo person would say that." At most all I have from him are some Igbo sympathetic comments, but these don't prove anything yet since there are really people who just praise or sympathize greatly with other ethnic groups besides their own or who get along especially well with some ethnic groups besides their own - I already gave two real world examples of those kind of people earlier in the thread, but I could give more examples still. If he someday posts something that actually makes me say "there's absolutely no way that guy is Edo" then I'll probably call him out because I'd actually have something to criticize him with.

I don't know if you're aware of this or not, but Papabrowne has been posting on this forum for quite a while - I think he's been here much longer than me. In the distant past, most of what I saw from him, when I came across his posts, that was even related to ethnicity in any way were statements and analyses that could be interpreted as "pro-Edo." I never saw anything pro-Igbo or anti-Yoruba from him. Then within the last year or year and a half he suddenly started with the anti-Yoruba & pro-Igbo stuff, all the while occasionally making somewhat "pro-Edo" statements and not making any statements that could simply expose him as not being Edo. Maybe this is some sort of strategy on his part and he's faking, but it's also possible that he's not faking, and he's just expressing his views. If he had not had a previous history of making seemingly pro-Edo statements, it would be a lot easier for me to simply accuse him of faking without it pricking my conscience that I might be falsely accusing him. But as things currently stand, I just don't have anything on him. I don't see how you don't get that simple fact, and I can't keep re-explaining this as it's getting repetitive and tedious now.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by UyiIredia(m): 9:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
nafiachi: On a very serious note, my opinion on this 1966 coup isn't if it was necessary or not, but WHY MURDER THIS GREAT LEADERS!!!
Is a bloodless coup a taboo in the Army then? So I don't blame us Northerners for seeing it as an Igbo Coup, no matter the type of explanations they give. May God Bless Our Country

Just because a prominent Northerner died isn't enough justification for blaming the Igbos squarely. Even if it were, we know Abacha killee fellow Northerners eg Yaradua and IBB killed a close friend to him, Mamman Vatsa. The bottomline is corruption, coup plots et al were committed by many, if not all, tribes.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by UyiIredia(m): 9:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
naijaking1: Awaiting books on this topic by:
1. Gowon
2. Danjuma
3. M.D Yusufu
4. Obasanjo(more details)
5. Other personalties of the 1966 crises----big/small, northerner/westerner/easter, men/women, foriegners/Nigerians with knowledge

They owe th
e future a complete understanding of what realy happened.

Above all these people I would so like Babangida to open up on the MKO, June 12 and Abacha takeover saga, plus come clean on how his government was corrupt, sadly, this isn't likely to happen.

1 Like

Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Desola(f): 3:13am On Nov 17, 2013
ndu_chucks: I'm a bit surprised that Physics allowed himself to be drawn into a back and forth cat fight, only fit for intellectual midgets. When people like Sheeple, who want to be relevant around here, attempt to appear as bright posters, by supposedly 'exposing' PhysicQED for being anti anything, PhysicsQED should have given him the correct response for fools; silence.

The accusation is quite unfair and I understand why Physics found it necessary to defend himself, when someone who is not bright enough to follow simple NL rules without being banned, seeks relevance, by throwing effeminate tantrums.

If the character is who it is alleged to be, then I am quite sure he is from Ijebu Igbo; Ijebu Remo or Ode, could not have produced such a weaklin. cheesy

Katsumoto, I have since learnt that Max is a closet biafran and secessionist, so his books should be read very carefully.

That has never worked when used on you so why suggest it to someone else?? Afterall everyone knows you're a parrot, eye ibaka!

1 Like

Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Katsumoto: 3:19am On Nov 17, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Above all these people I would so like Babangida to open up on the MKO, June 12 and Abacha takeover saga, plus come clean on how his government was corrupt, sadly, this isn't likely to happen.

You can't expect crooks to be honest. What you will get from folks like IBB are lies, lies, and lies.

They know history will judge them badly and will use any attempt at opening up to lie and play the victim.

What is IBB going to say about his regime, June 12 or any other issue that others don't know?
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Desola(f): 3:20am On Nov 17, 2013
PhysicsQED:

I don't have anything against him (dayokanu), and when he's not on the ethnic stuff he sometimes makes interesting posts, but we barely interact much on here, honestly. If my post came across as elevating him while insulting you, I apologize. I only used those names (dayokanu, Desola, omonokada) as examples as they were the first names that came to mind. But I could have used an entirely different set of names just as easily.

These "attacking Yoruba", "attacking Igbo" etc. accusations against me are kind of funny, because first it was accusations of being "anti-Igbo" as my bias, now it's swung around to "anti-Yoruba" claims. Some of the posters in this section are in that mindset where the forum is an ethnic battleground, but not everyone here makes their comments with that sort of approach/perspective at the back of their mind. In the future, try and keep that in mind while attempting to deconstruct and analyze my posts for "proof" of some ethnic bias against some particular group.

And I'm not "hiding under" any cloak. Unlike some people who make up multiple personalities and backgrounds on this forum for no reason, I don't need to fake anything.

hmmm...e se, e ku iroyin lekunrenren.

Next time, you will do well to leave me out of your boju-boju discussions, ngawnu? Ehen. Thank you.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by naijaking1: 4:07am On Nov 17, 2013
isale_gan2:

Are you crazy, for real? That silly pretentious self-loathing oyinbo-worshiping gay started this country on a dangerous bloody hateful course from which we are yet to recover, and you're here professing your love for him, and wishing him peace in hell. Akuntuku e l'ono orun!

Just listen to that silly Elton John lisp of his. Smiling the whole time he's talking about killing others in cold blood. A real sociopath.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBKCgPMzrjI

Yeah, I never looked at it that way.
If the guy was gay, guess who was his bia.tch His room mate, a guy named Obasanjo
Explains everything now.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Olugbenger(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2013
Interesting thread.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by jpphilips(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2013
deleted
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by remarkD(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2013
Did you see the question I askedof you? (about your jumping to conclusions, especially on Igbo-related opinions)?

Should this forum take your silence as a subtle acceptance and admission (of your tendency to jump too early into conclusions even without relevant info.)?

Once again, I throw back to you the challenges you often throw at people you believe are guilty of intellectual dishonesty; either wanting them to explain themselves or own up to what you perceived as being wrong.

In your own words... "... do not run off like a punk.."
(https://www.nairaland.com/1444748/international-helicopter-flying-school-enugu/1)

so just go ahead and either be humble and accept or explain to us the intelligence or reason behind such a hasty conclusion you made.
Katsumoto:

You can't expect crooks to be honest. What you will get from folks like IBB are lies, lies, and lies.

They know history will judge them badly and will use any attempt at opening up to lie and play the victim.

What is IBB going to say about his regime, June 12 or any other issue that others don't know?
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by remarkD(m): 10:31am On Nov 20, 2013
Oga JP, why nahh? Beside the obvious troll on this thread, tis been well... so if ya get time,please post more often, I endure the abstract lines of your views, perception and even arguments.

quote author=jp philips]deleted[/quote]

@Nduka_Chukwunenye... I am surprised that you are surprised to see a Yooba fighting an online female poster....
These names, from Soyinka to FFK and all others in between - that includes Obasanjo and even their Oba, looking at their behavior towards women (as was gracing the media) should not raise a single eye-brow in surprise if any one "man" from the same culture fights/is fighting with a lady/woman.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by nduchucks: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2013
remark D: @Nduka_Chukwunenye... I am surprised that you are surprised to see a Yooba fighting an online female poster....

Dalúnụ̀ nwanne m. Me like the Nduka_Chukwunenye thingy. cheesy
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2014
OK fvck tribalism. i love igbo, bini and yoruba, and hausa and all. People do and say stupid things sometimes and then wish they hadn't. It is hard to make it go away. I am not Edo, nor Yoruba, nor Igbo. I am an orphan who never knew his tribe, but a Nigerian. I was adopted by a military family and lived a little in the barracks. My friends in the barracks were the kids of other officers, they represented all the tribes of Nigeria.
My adoptif father was Half Yoruba and half Edo and his wife was Igbo. His mentor in the army (who i called uncle) was haussa. So sorry for everything. Sorry for impersonating Edo and Yoruba. I really have no hatred for Igbo neither, my best friend is igbo ! This nairaland atmosphere of tribalism really had its toll on me. I am deeply sorry. You are all nigerians and that is what matters. France and England are also made up of tribes, but they have forgotten their tribes and have become France and England. Together we are strong and divided wecan break, that is what my adoptif parents thought me.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Patebere(m): 9:24pm On Apr 24, 2015
KIRIJI:
YOU ARE AN OMO ALE, YOU OFTEN CLAIM TO BE FROM ONDO STATE, YET YOUR HERO IS KADUNA NZEOGWU THE BLOOD THIRSTY PSYCOPATH THAT KILLED AN ILLUSTRIOUS SON OF ONDO KINGDOM- BRIGADIER SAMUEL ADEMULEGUN AND HIS PREGNANT WIFE HAJIAT LATIFAT ADEMULEGUN. KADUNA NZEOGWU KILLED SOMEONE WHO WAS SEEN AS THE PRIDE OF ONDO KINGDOM YET YOU CONSIDER HIM AS YOUR HERO DESPITE CLAIMING TO BE FROM ONDO. TOMAKINT OMO ALE NI BABA TOBI E LOMO

I can only say the death of Ademulegun was necessary. Think of the nation at stake. Note also that some Yorubas like Major Ademoyega were key-players in the coup
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by tomakint: 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2015
Patebere:

I can only say the death of Ademulegun was necessary. Think of the nation at stake. Note also that some Yorubas like Major Ademoyega were key-players in the coup
First thing first I must salute your understanding of grey matters in our history, as for the bastard you quoted, ignore the psychopath and tribal he-goat because his demonic mind is closed to voice of reasons. You are good bro wink
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by T9ksy(m): 11:28pm On Apr 24, 2015
Patebere:

And what part exactly, did Maj. Ademoyega played in that coup that informed your hasty decision to confer such an honour of, "key-player" on him?

Of course, Ademulegun's death was necessary.........just as that of Maimalari too was a must...............but that of Ironsi wasn't. ............see ibo logic 101.............at its peak.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by Patebere(m): 1:07am On Apr 25, 2015
T9ksy:

And what part exactly, did Maj. Ademoyega played in that coup that informed your hasty decision to confer such an honour of, "key-player" on him?

Of course, Ademulegun's death was necessary.........just as that of Maimalari too was a must...............but that of Ironsi wasn't. ............see ibo logic 101.............at its peak.

Major Ademoyega was one of the initial 5 majors that plotted the coup. He worked with Emma Ifeajuna, major Chukwuka and major Okafor to carry out the coup in the southern part of the country. He was arrested in Kaduna after the coup failed and transported to Lagos alongside Ben Gbulie and JC Ojukwu.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by pazienza(m): 2:18am On Apr 25, 2015
"Fajuiyi was killed because he was trying to protect Ironsi". This is the greatest lie ever told by Yorubas!

Fajuiyi was killed because the Northern coup plotters knew he was involved in the first coup. That much is obvious.
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by handsometokunbo: 3:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Total rubbish story cooked up by Igbos.

It was an Igbo coup. If Igbos twist the story from now till Kingdom comes, it won't change anything we all believed as fact in the North, Middle belt and the West.

All their actions have always shown that Igbos are nothing but bunch of cowards; they denied this coup but Hausa/Fulani soldiers have never denied the reprisal attack.

Igbos think we-Nigeriabs are as stupidd as them by cooking up a story and dish it out to us.

Igbos party and Northern party formed the same government in which Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis occupied most of the sensitive positions at federal level. A coup was carried out by tribalistic igbo soldiers who claimed that the coup was meant to clean and free the country from corruption. Corruption in the same Igbo-Hausa/Fulani government but guess what Igbo soldiers did in fighting corruption, they killed and maimed Northern, Western and Middle belt leaders a nd left all the Igbo politicians who were active members in the same corrupt government. Opinions are cheap but fact are sacred. Igbos can cook up all sort of stories abt this coup but the whole world knows What's up.

They killed people who are not active at federal level and left Okpara............... Chaiii!!! Igbos are just freaking wicked

2 Likes

Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by ImperialYoruba: 3:48am On Apr 25, 2015
If Gbulie's lies were to become the truth, that Awo was clean and upright and therefor their choice for leadership, then it would mean Zik was corrupt, Okpara was corrupt and Ironsi was corrupt.

So why were they not killed along with politicians of other tribes labelled corrupt?
Re: Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo by T9ksy(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2015
handsometokunbo:
Total rubbish story cooked up by Igbos.

It was an Igbo coup. If Igbos twist the story from now till Kingdom comes, it won't change anything we all believed as fact in the North, Middle belt and the West.

All their actions have always shown that Igbos are nothing but bunch of cowards; they denied this coup but Hausa/Fulani soldiers have never denied the reprisal attack.

Igbos think we-Nigeriabs are as stupidd as them by cooking up a story and dish it out to us.

Igbos party and Northern party formed the same government in which Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis occupied most of the sensitive positions at federal level. A coup was carried out by tribalistic igbo soldiers who claimed that the coup was meant to clean and free the country from corruption. Corruption in the same Igbo-Hausa/Fulani government but guess what Igbo soldiers did in fighting corruption, they killed and maimed Northern, Western and Middle belt leaders a nd left all the Igbo politicians who were active members in the same corrupt government. Opinions are cheap but fact are sacred. Igbos can cook up all sort of stories abt this coup but the whole world knows What's up.

They killed people who are not active at federal level and left Okpara............... Chaiii!!! Igbos are just freaking wicked

That's what I meant by ibo logic 101. After the coup was supposed to have been truncated by Ironsi, ifeajunna and Okafor ran down to the eastern region to have tea with Okpara who it was who effected their escape to Ghana.

Would sure love to have been a fly on the wall where these 3 were having their discussion about the recent happenings in the country. After all, Okpara was part and parcel of the purported corrupt govt. the ibo majors were saving the nation from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari As A Federal Commissioner Of Petroleum (1970s Throwback Photo) / Governor Wike Dancing At NAFEST 2018 / IPOB Suspends Sit-at-home Order Over NECO Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.