Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,552 members, 7,823,439 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? (923 Views)

5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2013
We started The relationship after 7 months of meeting...That is after praying about it...
Though ASUU separated us,our relationship was still moving fine until she told me what she told a guy that has been pestering her for a relationship...
The guy,who knows a lot about her told her,
'Have you forgotten you cannot have a relationship while you are an executive as your constition says'
It was then it became dawn on me that as executives the constition of our fellowship says we cannot be in a relationship till we handover,since that is the freshers arm of the fellowship....
And now i told her to let us stop the relationship pending the time we will hand over...
Please do you think i have done the right thing because she is so depressed now-Though we both want to do the right thing
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by JIGGERNAPPY(m): 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2013
and wen u guys get married u will go on strike 4 10yrs bunch of fools... Get a life bro, wat if after d break u found out dat som1 has broken into her? 'in 2baba's voice' be careful and think it twice, good luck
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by laivwire(m): 12:31am On Nov 15, 2013
If you both are really in love, yu'll pull through based on those circumstances. So far yu not out of sight, I think its k
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Even though I dn't uderstand whole executive thingy but if u're convinced it is the right thing to do, u both just need to discipline urself and when the time is right, u take it off from where u stopped! She's just been emotional abt it, assure her of ur feelings for her and the fact that u're just tryna do the right thing, she'll get ova herself with tym!
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by ITbomb(m): 1:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Just give the girl a chance to taste another dick . Dont be so selfish
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 15, 2013
ITbomb: Just give the girl a chance to taste another dick . Dont be so selfish
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
I feel for u bro.same thing happened to me.IMO if u cant do ur tin secretly den ur relationship is over....one year no b one day ooo
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Phranciz(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Its only ok if after the break, she doesn't come back and u r ok with it
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by deshclones(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
Cases like this makes one wonder why kids fall in love?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hian! Derz nofin I will not hear on nairaland! Wch kyn yeye break?
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
One year?? shocked Why not just break up for good? undecided
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by adexsimply(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Baybe: One year?? :oWhy not just break up for good? undecided
angry angry
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
adexsimply: angry angry
What? angryangry
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by adexsimply(m): 9:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Baybe: What? angryangry
undecided undecided tongue tongue
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Chylo(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
You people don't understand what real love is. Datz all.
Re: I&my Girlfriend Want To Give Ourself A Break For A Year-is It Right? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
adexsimply: undecided undecided tongue tongue
*slaps his head off his neck* undecidedundecided

(1) (Reply)

Am Afaid To Loose Her ,and She Is Afraid To Loose Me Too, What Should I Do ? / Shocking..ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Are Not His. / 10 Facts About Women !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.