Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. (8012 Views)

5 Romantic Ideas That Will Make Your Girlfriend Want You More / My Girlfriend Want To Give Me Bj / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by chidalo: 3:04pm On Jun 09, 2010
she left with out saying a word,and now she wants me back,after refusing to pick my call,see or even visit for the past 9 months,
we dated for 3 years,am in love with another,tell me what i should do ?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by afrobaby(f): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2010
lets not be too hard here, invite her over and tell her u are in a new relationship, u dont need to hide from her and avoid her, just tell her the plain truth that while she left, u were heart broken but now u are in a relationship which u dont want to jeopardise, what has she been doing since 9 months wthout a word of explanation

1 Like

Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by SAGoddess: 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2010
chidalo:

she left with out saying a word,and now she wants me back,after refusing to pick my call,see or even visit for the past 9 mouths,
we dated for 3 years,am in one with another,tell me what i should do ?

Close all 9 mouths and say NOTHING!  grin  she will get it in the end  wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Bim4u: 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2010
@OP
Guys that ask that sort of question makes me very mad
first question:Are u not a man
what sort of silly question are you asking
The girl dump your sorry backside for 9 good month and u're here asking what you should do,
You should know the answer to that question except you're either very silly or dumb like your ex figures you are,

Come back and tell us the answer and stop waiting our precious time here with your dumb question

Am actually very irritated with the op @ the dumb question

Girl wey no give you respect after going round the block she now feels that you want the left-over like a dog,

Is not how long u out for previously but how you were treated while in the relationship.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Faher(m): 6:29am On Jun 10, 2010
^^^ Guy you're too gbaski.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by 190: 7:19am On Jun 10, 2010
^^
and u zombie u too like blood~
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by 28Schweet(f): 7:41am On Jun 10, 2010
SA Goddess:

Close all 9 mouths and say NOTHING! grin she will get it in the end wink
lmao,
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by SAGoddess: 7:56am On Jun 10, 2010
grin grin grin

It is a fair comment based on the post nah grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Faher(m): 8:14am On Jun 10, 2010
190:

^^
and u zombie u too like blood~

You know now,
Can't let any blood waste when I can have some with sweet revenge cheesy
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Onchedu(m): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2010
Ignore her long enough and she'll get the message.

If U must speak with her make sure the time U have for that is seeded in between two more important appointments. 5mins should do, and tell ur new gf bout it before meeting up with the ex. Set it up for a public place U didn't spend good times in while U were together. At work would be good.

Three years is enough time for any smart person to have most of U as a person figured out. The most formidable "foes" are born from the very best of friends. If Ur new relationship is at all important to U, considering I assume those were three intimate years, U will use some or all of my advice.

An ex calling U is usually up t no good. Esp just 9months after.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Mavor: 12:14pm On Jun 10, 2010
You sucked 9 mouths!!! shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by hellenson: 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
AT first,do u think u both can trust each other again?if yr answer is NO!ithink u shld let her go but u can still be friends.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by deniyor: 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2010
How poster take know say na exactly 9 mouths suck am? Does he know if any other human parts did anything too? That girl must like guys going downtown lots! grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by Osama10(m): 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2010
You have a new girl so whats your problem, do you want to return to your vomit?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by deniyor: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2010
grin grin grin grin
How poster know say na exactly 9 mouths suck am? The girl must like guys going downtown lots.

@poster
Do you know if any other human parts (esp 3rd legs) did anything to her?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2010
Well the topic got me lost there 4 a minute,if you are happy with your new love,why do you need anyone to tell you what to do?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2010
Freecocoa how are you doing today. wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2010
@kay,am doing beautiful dear,hope you are great too.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,am doing beautiful dear,hope you are great too.

Good to hear that, am cool too! Just want to tell you how much I fancy your profile picture, you look yummy there. Anything for me wink wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2010
@kay,thanks,anything like what?you gatta be a lil more specific.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,thanks,anything like what?you gatta be a lil more specific.

Freecocoa you dey make me fall in love, fall love ooo, fall i love wink wink cool
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Nov 13, 2010
Kay abeg make sure say u no wound as you dey fall,chei!how we do am naw as me no follow you dey fall?
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2010
All my body don peel self blood dey come out, you come dey make me summersault again, I don enter wahala ooo, grin
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2010
Take am easy o,if to say i dey near i for help you dress the wound,ok no worry i go catch you when you b4 u land as you summersalt,u hear.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2010
haha, you better no wound yourself ooo, my weight big pass the one wey you go fit carry ooo smiley smiley
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2010
Ok,but i no want make you wound again o.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2010
ok I go try to do that, If promise me your love,
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 2:15pm On Nov 13, 2010
I 4 like promise you o but somebody don collect am already.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by abinton: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2010
I think you really love this girl

If not, you will not come to this extent to lament about her

Anyway, i suggest you try and continue with her

Let her know you still care about and love her all the same

shower her with some gifts and what have you

You'll never know the value of what you have until you lose it
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2010
Your advice dey too fantastic, by monday DHL go come deliver some nice things for her, am going to shop for her at harrods later in the dey, : wink wink
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by freecocoa(f): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2010
Kay,he was writing to the poster and not you.
Re: My Ex-girlfriend Want Me Back After 9 Months. by kay177(m): 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2010
freecocoa:

Kay,he was writing to the poster and not you.

lol, I thought he was even happy and advising me, Even at that what I have in stock for you from harrods will be delivered to you on monday morning by DHL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Women Carry Condoms In Her Handbag? / Why doesn't she Want A Second Round? / I Hate My Ex-Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.