Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? (6893 Views)

No Male Child Yet, I Feel Suicidal Sometimes / Why Fathers Dont Coach their male children On Sex? / Why Do Couples Desperately Desire Male Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by deols(f): 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2013
^^

Onegig to the rescue!!

I should become better, soon. undecided
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by thorpido(m): 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2013
deols:

Something like this could go wrong with people trying to change the acidic nature of their body using all kinds of things.

And even your source says the pH of the se.men matters as well. I can bet it that, majority of people who tried this did not get the desired result.

Some may have gotten what they wanted, but this may not have been responsible.

Imagine the fable that albinos's conception is in the afternoon is why they are the way they are. Would a medical scientist propagate that as well or that yam eating will give you twins.
Your post shows what the bigger problem is:not following well enough.
If you check my first post,I did not even mention PH.The PH issue came up because of a question baby_123 asked.I only said cervical mucus PH could be a contributing factor(amongst other factors) and you are making it look like I said it was the determinant factor .Like you said people could read and take a different action.It will only be because they didn't follow well or understand as you are showing.

Have you seen the book 'How to choose the sex of your baby' by Dr Shettles?Try and get a copy and read it.He published an article titled 'Factors influencing sex ratios' in the International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics in 1970.

Also check out this article by Dr Malpani of Malpani Infertility Clinic in India.
www.drmalpani.com/book/chapter16.html

There are some articles also here:
www.health.harvard.edu which has publications by the Harvard medical school,US.

www.sart.org which has an article by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine that addresses factors affecting conception and cervical mucus PH was mentioned.

Also check www.natural-health-for-fertility.com

If at the end of these all you are still not satisfied,then i rest my case.

I repeat again that I never said cervical mucus PH was the determinant in having female offsprings.There are other factors and it could be one of them.
I am a physiotherapist since you asked.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by tpia5: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2013
There was a thread where someone gave feedback after trying one of the methods suggested on nl, will search for it.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by onegig(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
tpia@:
There was a thread where someone gave feedback after trying one of the methods suggested on nl, will search for it.
Nairaland's in house google. I trust you would dig it out.

That's a compliment by the way
deols: ^^

Onegig to the rescue!!

I should become better, soon. undecided
yeah. With time and a little tweaking here and there.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by smartmom(f): 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
Phew couldnt believe my eyes when I can across this post topic. Thank God I can see it has bene dealt with exhaustively. I havnt heard nor seen any reply by the poster. I surely hope he has learnt something wink
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by deols(f): 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2013
onegig:
. yeah. With time and a little tweaking here and there.

hahha! how is that done? undecided
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by ladygogo: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks @dayokanu. it shall be well with you. grin
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by deols(f): 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2013
thorpido: Your post shows what the bigger problem is:not following well enough.
If you check my first post,I did not even mention PH.The PH issue came up because of a question baby_123 asked.I only said cervical mucus PH could be a contributing factor(amongst other factors) and you are making it look like I said it was the determinant factor .Like you said people could read and take a different action.It will only be because they didn't follow well or understand as you are showing.

Have you seen the book 'How to choose the sex of your baby' by Dr Shettles?Try and get a copy and read it.He published an article titled 'Factors influencing sex ratios' in the International Journal of Gynaecology and Obstetrics in 1970.

Also check out this article by Dr Malpani of Malpani Infertility Clinic in India.
www.drmalpani.com/book/chapter16.html

There are some articles also here:
www.health.harvard.edu which has publications by the Harvard medical school,US.

www.sart.org which has an article by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine that addresses factors affecting conception and cervical mucus PH was mentioned.

Also check www.natural-health-for-fertility.com

If at the end of these all you are still not satisfied,then i rest my case.

I repeat again that I never said cervical mucus PH was the determinant in having female offsprings.There are other factors and it could be one of them.
I am a physiotherapist since you asked.

well, I may not have known at the very beginning that you were the same guy that gave the analysis on genetics.

But what made me post my initial comment demanding proof is that baby_123 as shown by her later comment was already using your idea to buttress her point that it could be genetically passed down from a mother to her daughters. so if a woman has daughters, going by that, irrespective of the male chromosomes being viable and swimming well, her daughters would have female children.

You should have corrected her then, making it clear that the researches are inconclusive or emphasising that there are many factors...

and I asked you for proof but instead of giving the proof as demanded, you went ahead to talk about being a scientist.

Scientists work with facts. That would have done the job, Sir. and you are a physiotherapist, not an obs and gynae..You should have left this discourse to the experts.

we are all good though...

I am still checking on your sources. The harvard one goes directly to their homepage- you may want to repost it.

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by deols(f): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
@thorpido, pls re add the harvard link.

I checked the india one as well as the health for fertility, and they have nothing to do with this thread.

The cervical mucus helps the sperms swim and is what those articles are about. They have nothing to do with pH.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by onegig(m): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
deols:

hahha! how is that done? undecided
Don't tell me you need a DIY guide... You know how to do that fairly well. You just need a bit more concentration..

I see you doing "good" already.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by deols(f): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2013
onegig: Don't tell me you need a DIY guide... You know how to do that fairly well. You just need a bit more concentration..

I was joking. never gave it a try though.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by onegig(m): 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
deols:

I was joking. never gave it a try though.
I said it. It comes naturally. Winks.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by tpia5: 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2013

Me I tried it&it didn't work 4me.2 of my other frnds tried it&it didn't work 4dem.My sister tried it&it worked 4her.Don't knw if its science dat worked 4my sister or God but bottomline is;wen u tel God u hav an alternative 2him;he'l show u his power.If anyone wants a particular sex;pray abt it then use faith&buy baby cloths 4dat particular sex u want&God wil surprice u.

https://www.nairaland.com/283755/how-conceive-baby-boy
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by tpia5: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
from the same thread:

dyoung: To conceive a baby boy or girl,the parent will come together to agree on the sex of the child before sexsual intercause.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2013
DP
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2013
This topic has gone south.
Walai!
But its all good. We learn everyday, don't we. Pls make una no vex,nobody has monopoly over knowledge. Me too, I want to learn.
This ph thing, I've heard it b4 but never checked if its true or not. I will now.

Deol baby, how far? Pls make una leave my baby gal for me o!
By d way, I heard igba ora pple in one state of yorubaland give birth to twins like chicken. So my question is, what makes them give birth to twins anyhow.
When u enter their town,there is one sign post that said welcome to home of twins.
What causes that?
Hellow pple, come and educate me pls.

Is that genetic or caused by what they eat?
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by smartmom(f): 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
Basically genetics. Since they probably marry amongst themselvs, the chances increase. I hear their yam too is a factor cheesy

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Vierraglow: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
What if u get married to anoda girl and u remain childless
What will u do..u can not determine d sex of ur child by jst saying it..my dear dis life is not about what u want ooooooo...am talking frm my personal experience
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 19, 2013
smartmom:
Phew couldnt believe my eyes when I can across this post topic. Thank God I can see it has bene dealt with exhaustively. I havnt heard nor seen any reply by the poster. I surely hope he has
learnt something wink

i've learnt a whole lot my dear, more than i'd anticipated. who would ever follow such a hot debate among advanced minds and not pick up invaluable lessons? at first, i tried wishing it end soon cos of the exchange of words but i guess it ended up bringing out more points to help us 'rinse' the debate very well, and that was cos of how maturely these decent gentlemen handled it. bravo y'all.

i guess at this point i have to apologize to tpia over that comment i made. you know how ruthlessly i was being abused at first for asking a simple question and then came those ya initial comments that were almost rekindling the fire. well, i'm sorry if i mispoke.

kudos everyone. one love.

lastly, thorpido, could you pls repost the link? prob'ly more links even
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by Nobody: 5:30am On Nov 19, 2013
@smartmom,
If its in their genes to sire twins like chicken, will it be right to say giving birth to all gals ir genetically predisposed too?
In other words those in favour of acidity level r on d right track abi?

I can't be able to qoute it but I think the igba ora case is very well known medically world over.
Have heard of some ppties in yam that help trigger double ovulation using igba ora as a case study. The way clomid can stimulate the follicles to mature more than one at the same month in some women.

Let's look at a woman with std getting pregnant and giving birth to a baby boy.
Std's change vg's acidity, so what's d correlation or is there non?
Enuf deep questions.

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by thorpido(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2013
deols:

well, I may not have known at the very beginning that you were the same guy that gave the analysis on genetics.

But what made me post my initial comment demanding proof is that baby_123 as shown by her later comment was already using your idea to buttress her point that it could be genetically passed down from a mother to her daughters. so if a woman has daughters, going by that, irrespective of the male chromosomes being viable and swimming well, her daughters would have female children.

You should have corrected her then, making it clear that the researches are inconclusive or emphasising that there are many factors...

and I asked you for proof but instead of giving the proof as demanded, you went ahead to talk about being a scientist.

Scientists work with facts. That would have done the job, Sir. and you are a physiotherapist, not an obs and gynae..You should have left this discourse to the experts.

we are all good though...

I am still checking on your sources. The harvard one goes directly to their homepage- you may want to repost it.
I didn't pick the part about baby_123 saying it was hereditary,I gues my eyes skipped it.
You don't have to be an obys and gynae to know about body fluid PH and it's effects on cells and organisms,it's basic medical science.This is taught in 100l zoology in UI where I schoolled.Having a PH of less than 7.0 is acidic while more than 7.0 is alkaline.Some organisms are more comfortable in either of the two environments.
Moreover I didn't say it was my research but studies done by other people.

I'm sorry I couldn't get d article on the Havard website again.I just stumbled on it and tried to check it again but can't get it.It was an article in one of their newsletters about factors affecting fertility.
Please just check the others.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by thorpido(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2013
tpia@:

https://www.nairaland.com/283755/how-conceive-baby-boy
having a particular sex is about chance.Conception in itself is about chance.
You could try a method but it does not mean it will definitely give u that particular sex.
It's like marrying a tall spouse does not guarantee that all your kids will be tall.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by smartmom(f): 12:44pm On Nov 19, 2013
@Yellow, indeed deep stuff and its capable to send one crazy I say. Just pray and trust God for whatever sex you desire. Make do with, love and appreciate whatever you are blest with afterall some want just any baby they can have.

1 Like

Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by tpiadotcom: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Interesting arguments all round.
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by rob7890: 10:35am On Apr 27, 2018
https://kiranivfgenetic.com

Kiran Infertility centre provides the most comprehensive and affordable surrogacy treatments along with highly advanced IVF/In Vitro Fertilisation Treatments in Hyderabad
Re: 6 In Their Family, No Male. Will I Be Able To Have Male Children With Her? by meobizy(f): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2018
I swear the female posters in this forum are intellectually inferior-waste pipes. I didn't come here with the belief but seeing their responses on almost every thread has formed the conclusion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Discovers She's Being Married To A Dead Man For 6 Years - Her Reaction ? / Five Signs Your Husband Is Having An Affair With Your Maid / First Time Mothers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.