Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,806 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos (13676 Views)

Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch / 'Campaign Against Violence In Elections' Rally To Hold In Oyo March 21st / An Open Letter To Jonathan & Buhari By Akinyemi: Warns Them Against Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by everyday: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2013
Make book haram catch them.Dem go know how far

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Chinonso14(m): 10:48am On Nov 15, 2013
*land for sale*

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Omogbhollahorn(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2013
So touching and interresting
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Evankoko(f): 10:56am On Nov 15, 2013
WE ARE ON FIRE. CHIEF OF ARMY STAFF PAPA BURIAL IS TO DAY U NEED TO SEE THE TYPE OF SECURITY IN OKIGWE,UMUAHAI,ISIKWUATO,INFACT ALL ABIANS AND SOME IMO.G

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 15, 2013
@ pagan 9ja i think you are too obsessed. Take a break
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Nov 15, 2013
Please, share it on Facebook.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Danielle22(f): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Tho i didnt c d video but wit coments here i can c hw it was bfor.......God bless dis contry esp d north.........#peace out
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Sheykul Islam: @ pagan 9ja i think you are too obsessed. Take a break

SHUT UP!

ITS BECAUSE OF YOU F00lZ THAT MY PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED!

MY GODS LOOK AT THESE KIDS!

50 YEARS BACK IT WAS NOT SO!

ALL CONVERTS! THEY ARE NOT LOOKING AT EACH OTHER BASED ON NATION OR TRIBE!

They are of the same blood and they are fighting each other over this dirty foreign religions.

The Gods help me, I will break any false idol of jesus and burn any quran I come across.

Im so angry after watching this video now.

And no where did they mention us Animists. Middle Belt has a significant Pagan Population. angry
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Splendblex(f): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2013
pearl360: Awwww.... Plateau my beloved state.
I pray God restores, peace back.
Amen!
Amen & Amen!
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Kairoseki77: 12:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Are they not speaking English?

Why subtitles?
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by dyfatai(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
lirusehn: u can say dat again, buh it shud b addressed 2 ya fellow blooderz. We dnt nirit here.
ode nie
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Les: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
nafiachi:

You are finally revealing yourselves and your true motives, let's see how many Igbos u are willing to sacrifice for this foolish course, who knows YOU may not be LUCKY enough to see your EVIL dreams, better change ur ways and advice your brothers sponsoring insurgents to desist from it, before it is too late.
my friend, it will never hurt you to read and understand, I'm from anambra. Well lemme explain my post to you. Muslims don't want Christians, ask boko boys, you heard the muslim girl blame Christians for what boko boys probably did, now I don't care if the violence stop or not provided some set of Nigerians no longer bears that nationality anymore, jihad can continue as much as they want, Gerrit"??" I wonder how this video is supposed to bring peace when they were still blaming each other.
If this girls are serious, let them go straight to boko haram camp and preach peace there..
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Funjosh(m): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
I love JOS.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
I applaud this gesture for peace, but the real issues remain unsolved. Jos is a Northern state, traditionally a Muslim area. Xians there should either convert back to Islam or move out. Why should the original inhabitants (Muslims) be forced to change their culture in order to accommodate the newcomers and the apostates? Who could be happy seeing their culture changed by outsiders in their homeland?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by nagoma(m): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
yavo2: Go and check...the person championing this message must be a Christian. If our Muslim brothers can start doing the same, then we will have a common ground, otherwise its just a waste of time.

You are still in the same cocoon. Everybody wants peace.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
alnaijiri: I applaud this gesture for peace, but the real issues remain unsolved. Jos is a Northern state, traditionally a Muslim area. Xians there should either convert back to Islam or move out. Why should the original inhabitants (Muslims) be forced to change their culture in order to accommodate the newcomers and the apostates? Who could be happy seeing their culture changed by outsiders in their homeland?

IDIAT!

IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN ALL YOU TRAITORS SHOULD CONVERT TO PAGANISM BECAUSE WE WERE HERE FIRST , BEFORE YOUR PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S GRANDPAPA WAS BORN! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by nafiachi(m): 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
lirusehn: he has written d truth. I fink jumping off a cliff will work out d magic 4 u.

See how shallow ur tots are! Do I look or sound like I care abt ur foolish motives, jump off a cliff!! Na Igbo desperado dem tell u say I be! WAWA KAWAI
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by nafiachi(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
Les: my friend, it will never hurt you to read and understand, I'm from anambra. Well lemme explain my post to you. Muslims don't want Christians, ask boko boys, you heard the muslim girl blame Christians for what boko boys probably did, now I don't care if the violence stop or not provided some set of Nigerians no longer bears that nationality anymore, jihad can continue as much as they want, Gerrit"??" I wonder how this video is supposed to bring peace when they were still blaming each other.
If this girls are serious, let them go straight to boko haram camp and preach peace there..

You have rights to your opinion, but if I may remind you, these killings going on ain't sparing no one, Muslims, xtians, northerners southerners all have lost precious friends and families, economical and social losses, and u dare say it should continue!!!

All I want is an opportunity to live life to my potentials, not some slowpoke killing and feeling cool abt it
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Mujah1deen: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
Plateau is a northern and Muslim state. Deal with it
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by Mujah1deen: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
alnaijiri: I applaud this gesture for peace, but the real issues remain unsolved. Jos is a Northern state, traditionally a Muslim area. Xians there should either convert back to Islam or move out. Why should the original inhabitants (Muslims) be forced to change their culture in order to accommodate the newcomers and the apostates? Who could be happy seeing their culture changed by outsiders in their homeland?
Gbam
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by heo88(m): 12:02am On Nov 16, 2013
Common Ground: If you've not seen this short film, then you've seen nothing. Watch this documentary to understand the resolves of young Nigerian girls in Plateau State to stop violent clashes between the Christians and Muslims in the state/nation. Please share your thoughts on the film with us by leaving a comment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lOHG37pe3w

Beautiful video and message. It is so encouraging to see this initiative despite many diabolical attempts to cultivate violence between Christians and Muslims from certain powers that be. Despite the history of clashes it's great that God can be glorified!

ps. If I hear that opening line in the video again: "where the largely Muslim north meets the Christian south..." I will snap! Like how many times has that line been rinsed!! everywhere!!
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

IDIAT!

IF THAT IS THE CASE, THEN ALL YOU TRAITORS SHOULD CONVERT TO PAGANISM BECAUSE WE WERE HERE FIRST , BEFORE YOUR PROPHET MUHAMMAD'S GRANDPAPA WAS BORN! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

No, because Islam is from Almighty God, the Creator of the Universe, while pagan beliefs and practices come from the common people of each individual tribe, who came up with these superstitious mumbo-jumbo to alleviate the fear and uncertainty in their bleak and ignorant lives.

Once a land becomes Muslim, it remains the inviolable territory of Islam FOREVER. We as Muslims are FORBIDDEN to cede even one square inch of Islamic territory. God has blessed us with countless miracles in our conquests over the infidels in the Arabian Peninsula, Levant, Western Asia, South and Southeast Asia, North Africa, and Andalusia. It's not our land to cede or give up, it's God's land which has been given to us to enlighten with Islam, and we have no right to abandon this duty from God.

That's why Northern Nigeria (all areas between the Niger and Benue Rivers) is non-negotiable. Same with Andalusia (Spain and Portugal) and Palestine (Israel, West Bank, Gaza).
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
alnaijiri:

No, because Islam is from Almighty God, the Creator of the Universe, while pagan beliefs and practices come from the common people of each individual tribe, who came up with these superstitious mumbo-jumbo to alleviate the fear and uncertainty in their bleak and ignorant lives.

Once a land becomes Muslim, it remains the inviolable territory of Islam FOREVER. We as Muslims are FORBIDDEN to cede even one square inch of Islamic territory. God has blessed us with countless miracles in our conquests over the infidels in the Arabian Peninsula, Levant, Western Asia, South and Southeast Asia, North Africa, and Andalusia. It's not our land to cede or give up, it's God's land which has been given to us to enlighten with Islam, and we have no right to abandon this duty from God.

That's why Northern Nigeria (all areas between the Niger and Benue Rivers) is non-negotiable. Same with Andalusia (Spain and Portugal) and Palestine (Israel, West Bank, Gaza).

WOW LOOK @ THIS A$$HOLE! lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry

islam is from that desert man called muhammad. a liar and a ra.pist. he is your slave master.

islam is man made, formed barely 1400 years ago, while Paganism has existed for 1000s and 1000s of year old, since the dawn of mankind.

This is why out of the millions of Pagan religions, NOT ONE has a man-founder.

This in itself is a miracle and shows that our tribal religions are of divine providence.

islam, christianity and judaism are all copied religions created by MEN called "prophets".

So worship of GOD(s) is mumbo jumbo? What a loser.

you recite arabic poems and call that prayer. That is not Prayer. True Prayer is ritual, sacrifice and PRAYER that comes from incantations and from your own personal words.

WE HAUSA ARNA should NEVER have let islam into Hausaland. We were open minded and welcomed you backstabbers and now you have destroyed our nations.

HAUSALAND AND YAN AREWA WILL FOREVER BE PAGAN. We will soon return and drive islam out of Hausaland. I promise you that.

Either that or ill die.

islam can remain islamic territory so long as it can defend itself. islam is like a parasite that needs to be wiped out.

The sacred soil of Hausland belongs to our ancestors and no foreigner or dumb almajiri beggar has the right to lay claim or taint this soil of our forefathers.

Hausaland belongs to the sons of Bayanjidda. Not to the fake sons of adam and the followers of muhammad.

We know how you muslims lost Spain, Portugal, Palestine, India, etc.

SOon you will be kicked off the face of this Earth like the dogs you are.

The Movement has already kickstarted. You wait and watch.

The Gods will return to occupy every inch of Hausaland.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 12:55am On Nov 17, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

WOW LOOK @ THIS A$$HOLE! lipsrsealed angry angry angry angry angry

islam is from that desert man called muhammad. a liar and a ra.pist. he is your slave master.

islam is man made, formed barely 1400 years ago, while Paganism has existed for 1000s and 1000s of year old, since the dawn of mankind.

This is why out of the millions of Pagan religions, NOT ONE has a man-founder.

This in itself is a miracle and shows that our tribal religions are of divine providence.

islam, christianity and judaism are all copied religions created by MEN called "prophets".

So worship of GOD(s) is mumbo jumbo? What a loser.

you recite arabic poems and call that prayer. That is not Prayer. True Prayer is ritual, sacrifice and PRAYER that comes from incantations and from your own personal words.

WE HAUSA ARNA should NEVER have let islam into Hausaland. We were open minded and welcomed you backstabbers and now you have destroyed our nations.

HAUSALAND AND YAN AREWA WILL FOREVER BE PAGAN. We will soon return and drive islam out of Hausaland. I promise you that.

Either that or ill die.

islam can remain islamic territory so long as it can defend itself. islam is like a parasite that needs to be wiped out.

The sacred soil of Hausland belongs to our ancestors and no foreigner or dumb almajiri beggar has the right to lay claim or taint this soil of our forefathers.

Hausaland belongs to the sons of Bayanjidda. Not to the fake sons of adam and the followers of muhammad.

We know how you muslims lost Spain, Portugal, Palestine, India, etc.

SOon you will be kicked off the face of this Earth like the dogs you are.

The Movement has already kickstarted. You wait and watch.

The Gods will return to occupy every inch of Hausaland.

Everyone knows that the Hausa that descended from noble lineages are those that are devout in Islam, for those of good pedigree are intelligent enough to see the light of Islam and the darkness and evil of traditional pagan ways. Verily, those who have reverted to the wretched pagan ways among the Hausa are not of good lineages, but are those who descended from inbreeding, children born of slaves, children born of surrounding savage bush tribes, and other illegitimate relations.

Your clinging to the mistakes of our ancestors has brought shame to your family. May God spare the Hausa from collective punishment because of your evil ways.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
alnaijiri:

Everyone knows that the Hausa that descended from noble lineages are those that are devout in Islam, for those of good pedigree are intelligent enough to see the light of Islam and the darkness and evil of traditional pagan ways. Verily, those who have reverted to the wretched pagan ways among the Hausa are not of good lineages, but are those who descended from inbreeding, children born of slaves, children born of surrounding savage bush tribes, and other illegitimate relations.

Your clinging to the mistakes of our ancestors has brought shame to your family. May God spare the Hausa from collective punishment because of your evil ways.

LMFAO!

We Pagan Hausas are the PUREST Hausa you can find in ALL of Hausaland. We are descended from the ancient Sarkis and Kings of Hausaland. We Maguzawa still bear the Tribal marks of our noble lineage. We are the onese with the highest pedigree.

Many of the prominent muslim Hausa are of not really Hausa. they are of bad blood (mixed half-breeds of Fuulbe and Hausa). these people are not pure Hausa and have no claim of Hausaland.

Neither can they lay claim to Royal Lineage. IT is sad that my Hausa brothers were forced into the religion of piss by the foreign invaders.

We Maguzawa have always lived in the precincts of the city. However the bush Hausa are also of pure stock.

Dont ridicule a people because of their seeming poverty. i thought muslims based themselves on simplicity? maybe i was wrong. its all a show on the outside.

We Pure Hausa Pagans are Tribesmen and do not have illegitimate children, whereas most (if not all) brothels and prost.tutes are from muslim families.

W Pagan Hausa take great care to preserve our legitimacy and purity of lineage because our religion depends on that.

My ancestors didnt make any mistake. you dont even know my ancestors. YOu are a lying rat and a SLAVe who gave in to foreign religion and foreign God. you are a black spot and shame on our people.

We are proud inheritors of our heritage, whereas you are confused souls who have no future.

I shall continue to convert more and more muslims into Traditional Religion.

The Gods bless Arewa. The Gods bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 1:50am On Nov 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Many of the prominent muslim Hausa are of not really Hausa. they are of bad blood (mixed half-breeds of Fuulbe and Hausa). these people are not pure Hausa and have no claim of Hausaland.

Those of Fulani descent should be accorded the highest honours in Hausaland, for not only did their ancestors bring the light of Islam to this otherwise dark and savage land, they also conquered the area militarily and their descendants are the natural heirs to the land.

PAGAN 9JA:

Dont ridicule a people because of their seeming poverty. i thought muslims based themselves on simplicity? maybe i was wrong. its all a show on the outside.

God forbid that I ridicule people for their unfortunate circumstances! It is their stubbornly backwards way that I cannot tolerate. This resistance to reason and progress is a big reason they find themselves in poverty in the first place. Of course, some are poor because of circumstances that they cannot control, and for those people, we should give charity as Muslims.

PAGAN 9JA:

I shall continue to convert more and more muslims into Traditional Religion.

I doubt if you have ever converted any real Muslims into traditional pagan religion. I wouldn't count on you ever converting one in the future either.

PAGAN 9JA:

God bless Nigeria!
Nigeria is an artificial country whose boundaries are set arbitrarily by the European powers. As an entity, its legitimacy is null in the eyes of Islam. However, the wrongs done to the Muslims by the non-Muslim dominated government and powerful economic interests of Nigeria MUST BE COMPENSATED IN FULL, the REPARATIONS paid with the oil revenue or with any other way. The South cannot just declare independence without paying us what it owes us.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 2:54am On Nov 18, 2013
Smartini: One Nigeria is all we everly pray for! Even the kids are showing our supposed 'elders' the way...This country is weird! embarassed embarassed

Wat is Nigeria benefiting our locals and natives?

Pls disintegration is best for everybody
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 3:00am On Nov 18, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

SHUT UP!

ITS BECAUSE OF YOU F00lZ THAT MY PEOPLE ARE DIVIDED!

MY GODS LOOK AT THESE KIDS!

50 YEARS BACK IT WAS NOT SO!

ALL CONVERTS! THEY ARE NOT LOOKING AT EACH OTHER BASED ON NATION OR TRIBE!

They are of the same blood and they are fighting each other over this dirty foreign religions.

The Gods help me, I will break any false idol of jesus and burn any quran I come across.

Im so angry after watching this video now.

And no where did they mention us Animists. Middle Belt has a significant Pagan Population. angry
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 3:10am On Nov 18, 2013

Wats this one saying?

Are u sure u have sense?

How is northern Nigeria or anywhere in Africa traditionally Islam?

By traditional u should have said, hausa, fula, nupe pagans etc.

Islam and christianity has totally destroyed a once peaceful city. 100 Years ago no religious fights in Nigerian territories because pagans live peaceful in love for one another.
Why should brothers of same nation fight? But this is wat foreign religions do to Africans.

May the Gods deliver us
Ase!

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 3:30am On Nov 18, 2013
Mujah1deen: Plateau is a northern and Muslim state. Deal with it

How is any part of Northern Nigeria or West Africa an Islamic state?

The Gods shall liberate Africa from foreign sire and brainwash

West Africa cannot loose to christianity or Islam like Northern Africa has lost a lot due to Islam,
They have lost their identity and pride, many are regarded extinct, Islamic raids have killed millions in Africa, Arabs have claimed lands that do not belong to them in Africa, and the indigenes let them because of mental slavery has been installed into these people.

Egypt is suffering now because of the poo Islam has done to their government.

No Nigerian territory is Islam owned, Islam= Arab, and We should be independent, we can't just claim 50+yrs of independence and still be living in the worst kind of slavery.

Repent! Repent!! Repent!!! And accept the spirituality of your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 3:32am On Nov 18, 2013
Mujah1deen: Gbam

Mumu ode.
U support should idiotic statement, that lacks sense

How is Northern Nigeria Islam owned and why should all Northerns convert to Islam

Everyone is better of as pagans, atheist and deist.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 4:10am On Nov 18, 2013
alnaijiri:

You are mad,

Those who convert to Islam are the ones from illegitimate bloodlines, people who have lost their identity and do not know their ancestors, inbreeding as castigated their loyalty and they become slaves to the Arabs and worship the Arab God in the Arab way- practicing another man's tradition and calling it religion, those who are muslims are those who do not know their parents, those who are born out of marriage and prostitution, those banished from the cities and those ungrateful bastads that have betrayed the love and trust shown to them by pagans

Whereas those in paganism are sons of the land and legitimate heirs that know and remember their ancestors

May The Gods of the universe, eat up those who hear the message of their people but reject it for the message of Arabs.

May the Gods avenge the slander done towards our ancestors on those who keep the slander and reciprocation shall fall on those that keep the slander against us

May The Gods continue to watch over those who's ancestors tilded the lands and sacrificed for fruitfulness and natural order, as the Gods turn their backs against those who insult and demonize them, demons shall posses them for they take demons as forces that surround them

May the Gods use the same measure of negative energy brought by the enemies of the ancestors and children of the land, to pay them back in such level of negativity and those who follow their ways

May the Gods, judge and condemn those who judge and condemn pagans of the land

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: I Will End Apapa Gridlock Within My First 60 Days In Office / Barnabas Bala Bantex To Run For Kaduna South Senate Seat / Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.