Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,844 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos (13677 Views)

Ijaw Youths Accepts Buhari, Warns Against Violence- Punch / 'Campaign Against Violence In Elections' Rally To Hold In Oyo March 21st / An Open Letter To Jonathan & Buhari By Akinyemi: Warns Them Against Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 4:15am On Nov 18, 2013
alnaijiri:

No, because Islam is from Almighty God, the Creator of the Universe, while pagan beliefs and practices come from the common people of each individual tribe, who came up with these superstitious mumbo-jumbo to alleviate the fear and uncertainty in their bleak and ignorant lives.

Once a land becomes Muslim, it remains the inviolable territory of Islam FOREVER. We as Muslims are FORBIDDEN to cede even one square inch of Islamic territory. God has blessed us with countless miracles in our conquests over the infidels in the Arabian Peninsula, Levant, Western Asia, South and Southeast Asia, North Africa, and Andalusia. It's not our land to cede or give up, it's God's land which has been given to us to enlighten with Islam, and we have no right to abandon this duty from God.

That's why Northern Nigeria (all areas between the Niger and Benue Rivers) is non-negotiable. Same with Andalusia (Spain and Portugal) and Palestine (Israel, West Bank, Gaza).

^^^ The words of an Arab slave are as such

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 4:37am On Nov 18, 2013
alnaijiri:

Those of Fulani descent should be accorded the highest honours in Hausaland, for not only did their ancestors bring the light of Islam to this otherwise dark and savage land, they also conquered the area militarily and their descendants are the natural heirs to the land.

God forbid that I ridicule people for their unfortunate circumstances! It is their stubbornly backwards way that I cannot tolerate. This resistance to reason and progress is a big reason they find themselves in poverty in the first place. Of course, some are poor because of circumstances that they cannot control, and for those people, we should give charity as Muslims.

I doubt if you have ever converted any real Muslims into traditional pagan religion. I wouldn't count on you ever converting one in the future either.

Nigeria is an artificial country whose boundaries are set arbitrarily by the European powers. As an entity, its legitimacy is null in the eyes of Islam. However, the wrongs done to the Muslims by the non-Muslim dominated government and powerful economic interests of Nigeria MUST BE COMPENSATED IN FULL, the REPARATIONS paid with the oil revenue or with any other way. The South cannot just declare independence without paying us what it owes us.

Ever since the unfortunate jihadist of Islam; the high slaves of low mind, reached hausaland, the land has not been progressing as it should, descendants of such people should be banished

The charity of violence is of Islam, and violence, poverty and hatred strives where ever they settle.

The South as put up with the insignificance of Islamic major of Northern Nigeria for too long, poverty and under-development was want made the brits amalgamate the colonies and create hell on earth with Islam in Same nation.
Islamic slaves must leave the South both from the Oodua people and those migrating scavengers from the North.
The North shall also be liberated from Islam.

For even Allah knows that Nigerian lands are not subject to slavery

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by rexzqcom(m): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2013
alnaijiri: I applaud this gesture for peace, but the real issues remain unsolved. Jos is a Northern state, traditionally a Muslim area. Xians there should either convert back to Islam or move out. Why should the original inhabitants (Muslims) be forced to change their culture in order to accommodate the newcomers and the apostates? Who could be happy seeing their culture changed by outsiders in their homeland?
where're you, a beast of no lineage,........."practising another man traditions, and call it religion". True religion are in-born from the almighthy himself. you need to learn more on the word "religion". we (you) do not need any sharlots calling himself prophet to align or kindle you with God. we are born aligned with the almighty. To realign, rekindle, (re-ligion) assumed you fell out of alignment from God. Even when you fall out of alignment, the potential to rekindle the unity is an inborn force within you.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2013
rexzqcom: where're you, a beast of no lineage,........."practising another man traditions, and call it religion". True religion are in-born from the almighthy himself. you need to learn more on the word "religion". we (you) do not need any sharlots calling himself prophet to align or kindle you with God. we are born aligned with the almighty. To realign, rekindle, (re-ligion) assumed you fell out of alignment from God. Even when you fall out of alignment, the potential to rekindle the unity is an inborn force within you.

Very true, We humans are born in the full glory of God and endowed with all we need to survive on earth and grow in spirit. No one is absent from God's glory

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by tiarabubu: 10:08am On Nov 18, 2013
alnaijiri: I applaud this gesture for peace, but the real issues remain unsolved. Jos is a Northern state, traditionally a Muslim area. Xians there should either convert back to Islam or move out. Why should the original inhabitants (Muslims) be forced to change their culture in order to accommodate the newcomers and the apostates? Who could be happy seeing their culture changed by outsiders in their homeland?

That is the same question some of us are asking Muslims who go to places like France, Switzerland and Britain and demand that the British and French change their customs and cultures to accommodate Muslims. Why must they agree to segregation, halal meat, sariah zones, hijab, polygamy and shariah law when these things are clearly against their local customs? undecided

By the way Jos is not a State and its traditionally not a "Muslim" area. Its Berom land and every Nigerian is free to live there as I once did. No one has to convert to any religion. Unless you also think the Hausas in Onitsha should convert to Christianity or leave. Do you?

Its people like you that are causing problems in Jos and Nigeria at large. So sad.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by tiarabubu: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2013
alnaijiri:

No, because Islam is from Almighty God, the Creator of the Universe, while pagan beliefs and practices come from the common people of each individual tribe, who came up with these superstitious mumbo-jumbo to alleviate the fear and uncertainty in their bleak and ignorant lives.

Once a land becomes Muslim, it remains the inviolable territory of Islam FOREVER. We as Muslims are FORBIDDEN to cede even one square inch of Islamic territory. God has blessed us with countless miracles in our conquests over the infidels in the Arabian Peninsula, Levant, Western Asia, South and Southeast Asia, North Africa, and Andalusia. It's not our land to cede or give up, it's God's land which has been given to us to enlighten with Islam, and we have no right to abandon this duty from God.

That's why Northern Nigeria (all areas between the Niger and Benue Rivers) is non-negotiable. Same with Andalusia (Spain and Portugal) and Palestine (Israel, West Bank, Gaza).

Then why did you cede Spain and Portugal? Why didnt Allah intervene? Must he use you to capture lands for him if he is the creator of the Universe? Please!

You are dreaming.... please wake up and smell the coffee. Islamic territory indeed! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2013
macof:

Ever since the unfortunate jihadist of Islam; the high slaves of low mind, reached hausaland, the land has not been progressing as it should, descendants of such people should be banished

The charity of violence is of Islam, and violence, poverty and hatred strives where ever they settle.

The South as put up with the insignificance of Islamic major of Northern Nigeria for too long, poverty and under-development was want made the brits amalgamate the colonies and create hell on earth with Islam in Same nation.
Islamic slaves must leave the South both from the Oodua people and those migrating scavengers from the North.
The North shall also be liberated from Islam.

For even Allah knows that Nigerian lands are not subject to slavery

Macof, are you from a Francophone country? I can barely comprehend your written English. All I can see is senseless prejudice against Muslims, especially attacking African Muslims as "Arab slaves". If Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is an Arab, and the Holy Quran (instructions of God Almighty to all mankind) is in Arabic, why should we not honour his ethnic group the Arabs and the Arabic language, which is doubtlessly the most holy of languages and the most beautiful to the ear?

If God Almighty choose to honour the Arabs, who are we to tell God that he is mistaken? All of North Africa, Levant, Iraq were non-Arab before the advent of Islam. Now they have all been Arabised, and for their own benefit. It is a shame that the Islamic land south of the Sahara was not Arabised. It would have made this area more developed like the North African coast.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2013
alnaijiri:

Macof, are you from a Francophone country? I can barely comprehend your written English. All I can see is senseless prejudice against Muslims, especially attacking African Muslims as "Arab slaves". If Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, is an Arab, and the Holy Quran (instructions of God Almighty to all mankind) is in Arabic, why should we not honour his ethnic group the Arabs and the Arabic language, which is doubtlessly the most holy of languages and the most beautiful to the ear?

I didn't post in French maybe u have problems with understanding English

I am not against muslims, Allah deserves all my respect and I love all people of the earth- Arabs inclusive

But Islam honors an Arabic pagan god so why should non-arabs be muslims? It's mental slavery at the highest order.
As an African belonging to the Yoruba/Ashanti or wateva ethnic nation u should honor the God of ur nation.
You might be totally brainwashed to think Arabs are ur God chosen people, but everyone is God's chosen, Islam doesn't make u worship God any better than Hausa pagans who have regard for their ancestors unlike a lost soul like u who insults ur ancestors and glorify Arab ancestors.
Are u Arab? Because if u aren't Arab u have no business wit Islam, Islam worships Allah- an original pagan chief god of Arabia

Yoruba people are now reverting back to paganism gradually, because these few reverts respect and love their ancestors and doubt wateva insults their ancestors.

I cannot take insults against my ancestors, I'll smash ur head if u say poo in my presence

This isn't tribalism but mental independence and pride in identity

Koran is not for all mankind to obey, we can read and learn valuable lessons but not to live by such books because they were composed by men. I can't imagine myself living and thinking in world a book has created in my mind.

You don't have to honor any foreigner for he has his nation and u have ours, Arabs are foreigners and honor should be to ur ethnic nation alone

Every language is beautiful, no reason to over admire Arab- just because u are Muslim and have become their slave,

If u have any sense, if ur parents didn't drop u on ur head when u were a baby u would know that u are slaving urself to Arabs, and many people are like u.

Islam needs to be kicked out of Nigeria

Am sorry if I offend Islam, because I am not against Islam for Arabs it's their own religion, Allah is part of their spirituality.
Iam only against Islam for Nigerians and Africans in general
Africans don't have to pray to the name-Allah
Africans don't have to knock their heads while face men's bottom
Africans don't have to go on pilgrimage to the kaaba

Everyone has his own God, worship ur God with all ur heart and leave the foreign name Alone.
Leave the foreign religion

If God Almighty choose to honour the Arabs, who are we to tell God that he is mistaken? All of North Africa, Levant, Iraq were non-Arab before the advent of Islam. Now they have all been Arabised, and for their own benefit. It is a shame that the Islamic land south of the Sahara was not Arabised. It would have made this area more developed like the North African coast.

God almighty has honored everybody, Arabs are not better than anybody in the sight(not literal) of God,
Ashanti people are blessed by God just like Arabs
Yoruba people are blessed by God just like Arabs
No supreme, No better people, No discrimination from God.

Yes North Africa and most of the middle east has been taken over by Arabs but to their own doom

They have all lost their identity, imagine people thinking Syrians, Libyans, Moroccans and Egyptians are Arabs.

They lost their languages, Lost their spirituality and forgot their history

You are a bloody liar and ur stupidity and brainwash has gone deep, Foreign influence and devotion to foreign religion can only bring backwardness

By the Gods Nigeria shall be liberated from foreign religions, because if the people get to forget their history and lose their identify it would spell doom for them

Progress is in China today because they Embrace their paganism, they also believe in the spirituality enlightened belief of Buddhism, this however doesn't sire them to Buddha neither do they care about Buddha's nation, they just see sense in Buddhism and practice it alongside their own spirituality. This is a Great nation that cannot forget it's history, lose it's identity or have slaves amongs them

3 Likes

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
^nice. cool
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2013
macof:

Arab slave? Why? For believing in God? Chances are you have a severe inferiority complex, and probably worships the whites and their materialist, Atheist culture.

One reason Africa is currently backwards compared to other parts of the world, is that, we're not united culturally. There are no dominant cultures spanning a large swath of territory as the case of the Arab world or America or China on this continent south of the Sahara. The more fractured we are culturally and ethnically, the easier we will can be exploited by outsiders.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by macof(m): 1:01am On Nov 21, 2013
alnaijiri:

Arab slave? Why? For believing in God? Chances are you have a severe inferiority complex, and probably worships the whites and their materialist, Atheist culture.

One reason Africa is currently backwards compared to other parts of the world, is that, we're not united culturally. There are no dominant cultures spanning a large swath of territory as the case of the Arab world or America or China on this continent south of the Sahara. The more fractured we are culturally and ethnically, the easier we will can be exploited by outsiders.

Believing in God has nothing to do wit Arabs, if u want to believe God go to ur local priest and learn from them in the ways of ur ancestors not far away Arabs.

Inferiority complex do u even know d meaning?
Ori forbids me to worship any man, white or black

We are not united culturally true, but don't start wit Islam wud culturalize us to Arabs for our own good- this is true inferiority complex and insanity

It's just now ur are making small sense
However our land territory has been like this centuries the best way out is to undo wat colonialist have done to Africa, we need to reconstruct our own territories and create our nations of cultural and ethnic similarities

Islam has nothing to offer for development, In middle east and North Africa only UAE and Qatar have been developed nicely the rest are backward and still live on strange old Arabic customs calling it Islamic laws
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:56am On Nov 21, 2013
macof:

lol classic example! grin
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:59am On Nov 21, 2013
alnaijiri:

If God Almighty choose to honour the Arabs, who are we to tell God that he is mistaken? All of North Africa, Levant, Iraq were non-Arab before the advent of Islam. [size=28pt]Now they have all been Arabised, and for their own benefit. It is a shame that the Islamic land south of the Sahara was not Arabised.[/size] It would have made this area more developed like the North African coast.

[size=18]MY GODS!

SEE THE TRUE FACE OF THESE MUSLIMS![/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

[size=18pt]IF I SEE YOU INFRONT OF ME TALKING SUCH THINGS, THE GODS HELP ME.[/size] . angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

you wait, i will show this to my Arab friends. let them also see how slaves think. they will be shocked.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 4:10am On Nov 21, 2013
macof:

Believing in God has nothing to do wit Arabs, if u want to believe God go to ur local priest and learn from them in the ways of ur ancestors not far away Arabs.

Inferiority complex do u even know d meaning?
Ori forbids me to worship any man, white or black

We are not united culturally true, but don't start wit Islam wud culturalize us to Arabs for our own good- this is true inferiority complex and insanity

It's just now ur are making small sense
However our land territory has been like this centuries the best way out is to undo wat colonialist have done to Africa, we need to reconstruct our own territories and create our nations of cultural and ethnic similarities

Islam has nothing to offer for development, In middle east and North Africa only UAE and Qatar have been developed nicely the rest are backward and still live on strange old Arabic customs calling it Islamic laws

Reconstructing our own territories and create our nation states with what? We can't even overcome petty tribalism in Nigeria, much less the entire continent. Islam is the only force today that inspires people to stand up for good. It's the only thing that can unite people of different languages, cultures, and ethnicities.

Why is it that Islam is becoming so popular with black Americans? Because Islam stands for the down-trodden, the oppressed. It gives us hope that God will not forsake us and will grant us victory over those that wish us harm.

I admire Islamic culture and philosophy and the Arabic language. Why? Instead of Western culture, which stands for hedonism, moral relativism, materialism, traditional Islamic culture has always been a force calling for more humane treatment of our fellow man: compassion, respect for life, respect for learning, charity, justice, faith. The Arabic language, unlike our native African languages, have a rich literary tradition spanning more a thousand years. Every people that have adopted the Arabic language have been united by this language, despite their previous ethnic/racial affiliations. I have no shame in calling for African Muslims to make Arabic an integral part of their life, so that we may become more united. It is not any more being slaves to Arabs than you are slaves to the British and Americans by speaking English.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2013
alnaijiri:

Reconstructing our own territories and create our nation states with what? We can't even overcome petty tribalism in Nigeria, much less the entire continent. Islam is the only force today that inspires people to stand up for good. It's the only thing that can unite people of different languages, cultures, and ethnicities.

and its the only force that encourages people to blow up themselves and others over religious differences, ill-treat women, destroy identities ,etc.

islam does not unite peoples cultures , languages and ethnicities.

NO!

islam destroys peoples cultures, identities and ethnicities and replaces it with its own.

Why is it that Islam is becoming so popular with black Americans? Because Islam stands for the down-trodden, the oppressed. It gives us hope that God will not forsake us and will grant us victory over those that wish us harm.

why is drugs, p.ornography, gang-war ,etc., popular among black-americans?

because they are f***ed up.

what applies to them doesnt apply to us.

I admire Islamic culture and philosophy and the Arabic language. Why? Instead of Western culture, which stands for hedonism, moral relativism, materialism, traditional Islamic culture has always been a force calling for more humane treatment of our fellow man: compassion, respect for life, respect for learning, charity, justice, faith. The Arabic language, unlike our native African languages, have a rich literary tradition spanning more a thousand years. Every people that have adopted the Arabic language have been united by this language, despite their previous ethnic/racial affiliations. I have no shame in calling for African Muslims to make Arabic an integral part of their life, so that we may become more united. It is not any more being slaves to Arabs than you are slaves to the British and Americans by speaking English.

I admire ARAB culture and philosophy and the Arabic language.
Hausa culture stands for respect of elders, spirituality, support the truth, respect for life and nature, justice, faith in the Gods, etc.
I would never give it up for any other culture.
Sanskrit and Greek have a literary tradition that predates Arabic, spanning more than 3000 years.
The people who adopted this language have lost their identitiy and dont know where they stand today.

they are all facing civil war, and other propblems (Maghreb- Libya/Tunisia, Egypt, Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, etc.)

While Arab countries who have preserved their languages and identity are prospering and in peace.

Do you want us to adopt their language and become directionless like the above countries? keep dreaming. it will never happen.

English is forced upon us. we cannot abandon it or do without it. Without English , I cant communicate with you, use my laptop keyboard, look for a job, trade with other peoples , etc.

that doesn't mean I abandon my language for English.

unfortunately, the colonial forces have destroyed the eco-system and made all nations dependant on each other. By doin so, they created a situation whereby their langauge is indispensale to us for international trade and communication.

However what use is Arabic? It is a great language, but I can still survive without it.

Why should I be a slave and abandon my own language for Arabic. that is senseless.

1 Like

Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by rexzqcom(m): 4:21am On Nov 22, 2013
m
alnaijiri:

Is not too late to reducate yourself. The greatest things we gain from formal educations are the abilities to read and write. Beyond that you have to free yourself from their agendas. Be the master and the determiner of what you read and study. Don't be one of the many victims of his-story. Charter your history, for in there lies your freedom. Free yourself from mental slavery. "To control a people, you must first control what they think about themselves and how they regard their history and culture. And when your conqueror make you ashamed of your culture and your history, he need no prison walls and no chains to hold you". This is how the Arabs bleeped the blackman with encroachment on African Land by enslaving their minds.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by alnaijiri(m): 5:32am On Nov 22, 2013
rexzqcom:
m Is not too late to reducate yourself. The greatest things we gain from formal educations are the abilities to read and write. Beyond that you have to free yourself from their corriqulums. Be the master and the determiner of what you read and study. Don't be one of the many victims of his-story. Charter your history, for in there lies your freedom. Free yourself from mental slavery. "To control a people, you must first control what they think about themselves and how they regard their history and culture. And when your conqueror make you ashamed of your culture and your history, he need no prison walls and no chains to hold you". This is how the Arabs bleeped the blackman with encroachment on African Land by enslaving their minds.

I don't disagree with most of what you said, but nowhere am I ashamed of my people or my culture.

You know, the ancestors of just about every ethnic group on earth was primitive and backwards before they were civilised by and then assimilated the culture of a more advanced society, eg, the ancient Britons and Germanic tribes became civilised through the conquests of the more advanced Romans and later the Catholic Church, and Japan and Korea absorbed Chinese culture and philosophy religiously in the founding stages of their civilisations.

Indigenous African culture and thought that survive today (so not including Ancient Egypt) are hopelessly less sophisticated than that of the West or the East. If Africa doesn't change its culture and its mentality, you can bet it will continue to be exploited and ridiculed by the rest of the world for the forseeable future.

However, both the West and the East are suffering from degeneracy from the inside. Only Islam can unite people nowadays. Only Islam can promote brotherhood between ethnicities and races. Only Islam can motivate people to give up materialism and even their lives to stand up to absolute values.

This is why, as long as I am dedicated to the causes of Africa, I will be calling for its Islamicisation.
Re: Muslim And Christian Girls Stand-against Violence In Jos by rexzqcom(m): 6:35am On Nov 22, 2013
^^^ you are fighting a loosing battle. Islamism is social baggages from yesteryears that are on the vedges of it last throes. Islam has nothing to offer the mordern world. It is an opium that encourage redundancy. It inhibit freedom of inquaries, modernersation and innovations. The traditional africa religions on the other hand promotes freedoms of choice and much more accepting of innovations and adaptations. That is why elightened minds embrasses it today. It focuses on individual deliverance unlike the herd mentality of islamism, that demands conformation to archiac dogmas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Barnabas Bala Bantex To Run For Kaduna South Senate Seat / Supreme Court: Accept Your Defeat, Apologise For Your Attacks – APC To PDP / Speaker Dogara Absent As APC NEC Commences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.