Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 (833 Views)

Vote For Gbajabiamila, Fani-kayode Urges PDP Lawmakers / We Used Almajiris To Vote Out Jonathan – Kwankwaso / Collect Tinubu’s N10,000 But Vote Out APC– Fani-Kayode Urges Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by JECBOSS: 4:18am On Nov 15, 2013
A former Aviation Minister, Femi
Fani-Kayode, has urged Nigerians to
team up and kick out the Goodluck
Jonathan administration in the 2015
general elections.
The former minster addressed
reporters yesterday at the Ilorin
International Airport, the Kwara State
capital, after attending the first
remembrance anniversary of the
strong man of Kwara politics, Dr Sola
Saraki.
He said: “My views are clearly well
known about President Jonathan’s
administration. There is no point in
inflaming passion. They are very
sensitive. If you say anything
negative about them, they get upset
and begin to haul abuses.
“But let me give you straight: this is
probably one of the worst
governments this country has ever
known in terms of corruption and
infrastructural provision. I think it is
incumbent on every right-thinking
Nigerian, whether in the G-7, the New
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the
All Progressives Congress (APC) or
any other party, to get them out of
office. That is our objective.”
On the designation of Boko Haram as
a terrorist group, the former minister
said: “The United States of America’s
designation of Boko Haram as a
terrorist group is long overdue. They
should have done that before 7,000
Nigerians were killed.
“One wonders why it took the Barack
Obama administration so long;
probably because our government is
not fighting Boko Haram strongly
enough. We have complained about
this in the last two years. Perhaps, if
our government had made the effort
to encourage the Americans to take
this step as far back as a year or two
ago, we would have saved many
lives.
“But we have lost 7,000 Nigerians in
the last two years because of the
weakness of our government and
because the Americans refused to do
the right thing and designate the
group as a terrorist organisation. “I
am glad they have done it now. Let’s
hope things will change.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/fani-kayode-urges-nigerians-kick-jonathan-2015/

Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by ceo4eva: 4:22am On Nov 15, 2013
Na so...
Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by pleasantchi: 4:36am On Nov 15, 2013
Saraki sef get mouth dey talk of currption. Abeg make we hear word. When he was in office, was his hands clean? Femii kayode we don hear oooooo. Na look we dey look. May be he is campaigning early so that GEJ can give him a ministry to handle in other to buy his own amoured Airplane. Cos I learnt that stella odua campaigned for GEJ that is why he gave her avaition minister, which gave her d got to do what she is doing. Femi abeg campaign well GEJ will hear ur voice. Sure

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by atlwireles: 4:38am On Nov 15, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by JECBOSS: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2013
pleasantchi: Saraki sef get mouth dey talk of currption. Abeg make we hear word. When he was in office, was his hands clean? Femii kayode we don hear oooooo. Na look we dey look. May be he is campaigning early so that GEJ can give him a ministry to handle in other to buy his own amoured Airplane. Cos I learnt that stella odua campaigned for GEJ that is why he gave her avaition minister, which gave her d got to do what she is doing. Femi abeg campaign well GEJ will hear ur voice. Sure
ON POINT!
Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by Afrocatalyst: 6:00am On Nov 15, 2013
Kick out,kick out,kick out. If we kick out,who do we kick in? Sometimes I think patience is a virtue that must be practised,nt preached,for its good fruits to be noticed. It is a verb.

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by bcomputer101: 6:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by ceo4eva: 7:21am On Nov 15, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Kick out,kick out,kick out. If we kick out,who do we kick in? Sometimes I think patience is a virtue that must be practised,nt preached,for its good fruits to be noticed. It is a verb.
You've said it all. I don tire for all these politicians and the way they run their mouths...

2 Likes

Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by ceo4eva: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2013
ceo4eva:
I don tire for all these politicians and the way they run their mouths...

1 Like

Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by lovat(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2013
He who must come to equity must come with clean hands. FFK please keep quiet.
Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by bloggernaija: 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by simpleseyi: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2013
Afrocatalyst: Kick out,kick out,kick out. If we kick out,who do we kick in? Sometimes I think patience is a virtue that must be practised,nt preached,for its good fruits to be noticed. It is a verb.

No, Patience is our dear president's domestic appendage who died and resurrected in a German hospital and thereafter threw a 500 million naira thanks giving party, we are still awaiting a video production of her journey and the people she saw in heaven and hell, many heaven/hell travelers have done their own VCD. It is the same Patience that wants to use 4 billion naira to build First Ladies Mission House in Abuja. This same Patience has been going about fighting elected governor(s).

Please don't let us practice Patience, the result may be disastrous.
Re: Fani-Kayode Urges Nigerians To 'KICK OUT' Jonathan In 2015 by lincolnj88: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Walahi....yoruba people are very tribalistic.....I have spent all my life in the north and south.... When I was jos..everyone prefers d igbo nd hausa dan dis people , in d ss...every body prefers d hausa and igbo man dan dis people...... They claim they are d most educated and enlightened... Believe me try go to ekiti state ..u will know yorubas are stack illiterates......
They claim they are d fada of politics believe u me. They are only gud in tribal politics....

They claim development....development is not all about infrastures ... 89 percent of development is wen the average man can benefit from the state...lagos out the swest has no difference with neast....
To sum it all...I have made friends from all angle except from that region, they quicly alert u wen u are close to dem..that they are better dan u.....
I am christian but where I sku in the north my best friends dat can stand for me financially ,academically are fulanis, hausa, igbo .......d yorubas are just forming a cartel dat they are d best but believe u me, they are dullards

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, Igbo Mistrust Cause Of Underdevelopment; Awo&biafra – Adebanjo / President Jonathan In Private Meeting With Obasanjo In Kenya / Todays Is 30 Years Since Buhari Ousted Shagari In A Coup D'etat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.