Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen (11867 Views)

Tension In Bayelsa As Militants Attack Army Check Point, Kill Four (August 2015) / Breaking News: Gunmen Kill Four Soldiers, Policeman In Bayelsa Creek / Gunmen Kill Four Borno Officials (2) (3) (4)

Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by executinal(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Hmm if Governorship election in Anambra will be hot as this, i wonder what will come out come 2015.

Nigeria youth stop messing with your life. Those people you are fighting for today, will abandon you tomorrow.

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by chi4ik(m): 10:07am On Nov 15, 2013
Wat do U expect? IG of Police made the whole thing look as if another war has be gone; RIP 2 d innocent police men....
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by willyray(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2013
crazy people

[img]http:///ogPF/.jpg[/img][img]http:///ogPN/.jpg[/img]
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by Chamber10(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2013
Iykebestbt: [size=13pt]Anambra is too hot during politics...reason yet unknown[/size]

But the policemen were not killed in Anambra but in far away Benin. Abi you no read the news well? Kini mi o ni gbo ni nairaland.

Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by Leopantro: 10:33am On Nov 15, 2013
kabba7:

To help and to assist , see your self making a monkey of yourself where did you get this jankara news item from is this how your. Masters intend ts a o win the election ? All this confussion the government is causing in anambra could just boomerang the. IG singing armoured personal carriers he don't have the perforce Jet fighters that were grounded in Mali ,,the navy as usual useless all this to create in the populace you are moving people from Oshun to arnambrs who even at the best of time is a killing ground

I laugh in Swahili. call anyone in imo state who listened to hot FM this morning. better yet, listen to hot FM OWERRI by 11am and 12noon for confirmation. or should we put money on it?
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by Pontaboki: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2013
I am in Owerri,they were arrested at Disney Hotels Owerri.Watch Channels Tv,they were paraded yesternite.We also rounded up some yesterday in my area,they said the were from Oyo.We nearly lynched them yesternite.Shame on Rochas that he wants to sell us over his useless ambition
kabba7:

To help and to assist , see your self making a monkey of yourself where did you get this jankara news item from is this how your. Masters intend ts a o win the election ? All this confussion the government is causing in anambra could just boomerang the. IG singing armoured personal carriers he don't have the perforce Jet fighters that were grounded in Mali ,,the navy as usual useless all this to create in the populace you are moving people from Oshun to arnambrs who even at the best of time is a killing ground
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by BARRISTERDAN(m): 10:53am On Nov 15, 2013
Leopantro: in other news, 181 indigenes of osun state were arrested in imo state. they were appended in a hotel following a tip off in which the police recovered election materials and APC identification cards. they claimed they were mobilized by certain individuals to help "assist" in the election taking place tomorrow.
And the deceased Police men were deployed from Osun State, I smell fish.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by nduchucks: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2013
If this is a prelude to 2015, we need to lobby our legislators ASAP to pass a law which will enable absentee voting. That option would come in very handy. cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 15, 2013
ifeanyi david: Wetin dem Dey come Anambra come do?
jamb question
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by endlessAli: 11:24am On Nov 15, 2013
Series22: APC at it again..
Are u there, cast no party bt vote for ur rite man:p tongue
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by seangy4konji: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
did they dieded
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by Kingjamesella(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ayoakinkahunsi: Part of the free and fair election plan
the reason for the attack yet unknown
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by lukaino(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Lets not derail this thread please.
Now that the police has suffered casualties on that Notorious by- pass, i guess the IG will now do the NEEDFUL undecided

Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by ojimbo(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Once upon a time Nigeria
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by realbenson: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
ifeanyi david: Wetin dem Dey come Anambra come do?
u r talkiing as if u r a child.
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by iphy42: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
igbsam: I don't see this as a political attack or something.....If you know that benin bypass very well, you would know its a death trap. I sensed that those robbers got to know they were carrying rifles and that's what they needed. So they killed them. Robbers always operate in that area often and something needs to be done about that bypass. A friend almost lost his life to robbers in that area.

You are so on point! I wish I could give you 100000 likes
Re: Gunmen Kill Four Anambra-bound Policemen by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 16, 2013
End time things!

Get Your Bvn Card [photo] / FG Launches Amnesty Programme For Ondo Militants (VIDEO) / Shettima To Represent Tinubu At UN, Russia-Africa Summits