Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe (15160 Views)

LASTMA Official Caught Making Call While Driving / INEC Official Caught On Tape Thumb Printing Thousands Of Ballot Papers In Delta / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Stunner1(f): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2013
grin grin grin angry
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by pelhurmy(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2013
Corruption? Itz everywhere in d country

i no blame d man
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Boscojugunu(m): 11:41am On Nov 15, 2013
....... I made front page
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by israel007: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2013
They are doing what fashola put them there for
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Stunner1(f): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2013
rozayx5: EKo Oni Baje oh, Tinubu's Army performing as usual grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by iGeneral: 11:45am On Nov 15, 2013
LASTMA guy don enter once chance
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by haibe(m): 11:47am On Nov 15, 2013
Want to test your IQ? click on the thread link below

https://www.nairaland.com/1518069/test-intelligence-quotient/2#19553924
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by DonaldGenes(m): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2013
LadyH: so dat it will put food on ur table abi?

[size=38pt]I will E-Slap your Black Face now[/size]
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51am On Nov 15, 2013
How do they Video the man is what i can't understand? abi na Ghost or Passersby?
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by LadyH(f): 11:54am On Nov 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:

lol! e pain u? oya sori, slap away. grin
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by luvola(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2013
Now if CNN should air this incident that Nigeria is corrupt , make una know vex ooooo... Shameeeee.... Up APC , UP thief tunubu boyz...
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by tundebj(m): 11:57am On Nov 15, 2013
Dis is good. Nigeria is geting beter

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by dejavume: 12:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
d mumu guy dey luk back of d seat if recording device was thr,not knowing it was right beside him.good one there.
atleast we can help ourselves to curb n control corruption by d our law enforcing agents
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Fadelex(m): 12:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
this evidence is not actionable in the sense that he collected the money and returned it instantly.
before some pple will say I'm supporting corruption, take a look at d scenario.
the motorist was arrested for breaking laws and immediately the lastma man entered d vehicle, the motorist brought out his purse and counted some amount of money, he gave it to the officer and after counting the officer returned it claiming it wasn't enough.

in the court of law, the officer will simply deny d allegation, he will claim never to ask for d money and that he only collected it to make sure of d motorist intention to bribe his way out. he didn't pocket d money.

I hope there's a concluding part to d video to nail him but d video released is not actionable enough
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by ugotuf(m): 12:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Another bad one bites the dust.
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by greatgod2012(f): 12:10pm On Nov 15, 2013
One by one, all those criminals in uniform will all be fished out.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by iluvweed(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
So does this STOP corruption ?

Una go Video Tayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa................. grin grin grin

Just 4 or 5 caught out of 27 million corrupt officers.... cheesy

This will just make them more conscious when collecting bribe..... tongue tongue tongue

WE NEED CHANGE FROM ABOVE !!!................ undecided
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by HOTWATER(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
Fadelex: this evidence is not actionable in the sense that he collected the money and returned it instantly.
the motorist was arrested for breaking laws and immediately the lastma man entered d vehicle, the motorist brought out his purse and counted some amount of money, he gave it to the officer and after counting the officer returned it claiming it wasn't enough.

in the court of law, the officer will simply deny d allegation, he will claim never to ask for d money and that he only collected it to make sure of d motorist intention to bribe his way out. he didn't pocket d money.

I hope there's a concluding part to d video to nail him but d video released is not actionable enough

You are disgusting !!

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by sugaarbear(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Donalð Genes: Is the Lastma official Igbo man or Yoruba or Hausa man or from my state? i want know
he is a yoruba man i watch it on channels news
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Biggoozz: 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
The Otondo was offered 8k, he was asking for more. The average LASTMA official cannot extort more than 1k from someone.
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Fadelex(m): 12:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
HOTWATER:

You are disgusting !!
wisdom is disgusting in the eyes of a f00l
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by AGBORMAN1(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Fadelex: this evidence is not actionable in the sense that he collected the money and returned it instantly.

1: Why did the LASTMA accepted the money & counted it to know if money is complete or not ?

2: Is the LASTMA a cashier ?
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by akinmusi(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oya follow me track the LASTMA Official.
#Lego

He don escape oo. See where e com hide.

N.B.: On a serious note, there is need to curb corruption, top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top, either ways.
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Fadelex(m): 12:27pm On Nov 15, 2013
AGBOR-MAN:

1: Why did the LASTMA accepted the money & counted it to know if money is complete or not ?

2: Is the LASTMA a cashier ?

law is a very complicated set of rules. you can't accuse someone of bribery unless the money exchanges hands. there's nothing like "intent to bribe". there must be action (give and take) before bribery can take place.
I'm very sure the lastma man wanted to extort the motorist but without seeing him pocketing the money, it's very difficult to nail him. even farouk that was captured on tape argued he wanted to use it as evidence.
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by ooshinibos: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
NIGERIA IS A CULTURALLY CORRUPT COUNTRY NOT JUST THE POLITICIANS ALONE , AS I ALWAYS SAY ; CORRUPTS LEADER REFLECT THE SOCIETY THEY LIVE IN ..so jonathan Goodluck is not your problem ..the sooner you realise THIS the quicker you get out of bondage...and the less you need to pray and do night vigils month after month WITHOUT NO RESULTS .
solution : start a serious media campaign war against corruption from the grassroots and in your education system ..inform the youth about bad effects of corruption , the fact that Nigeria dont have a solid healthcare and high death rate is due to the fact that we dont know the effect of corrupts.
Another side to this is that , if people are trained to provider service to the community , nigeria will change in two years
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Revolva(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2013
i beg make them free the guy jare i have seen many korokoro...even there was a time we had to bibe our way thru....one day like this...sef..abi no be where person dey work e go chop
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by ooshinibos: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Donalð Genes:

dont be a self hate racist , thats one of the reason white people dont respect us , self hate is worst than racism
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by emilyone(f): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
menh just just watched the video on channels tv, its so so embarrassing

another oga at the top in the making cheesy
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by bright007(f): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
LASTMA official:oga,oya park well,you don follow one way

MAN:I am really sorry,i never knew i was taking one-way

LASTMA Official:Ignorance is not an excuse in the law court.

MAN:Oga,please now...what i should i do now.

LASTMA Official:ahhhh! are u a learner?... Just do the "NEEDFUL"

....(The man hands over 8k to LASTMAN official)
...In summary,the lastma official didnt ask for bribe,he only told the man to do the needful.....

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Yusphull(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Donalð Genes: Is the Lastma official Igbo man or Yoruba or Hausa man or from my state? i want know

And if he's from ya state, wah will yu do ??......

Slowpoke....
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by texazzpete(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
So someone broke the law to 'entrap' a corrupt LASTMA officer?

Good. Sack the Lastma offical.

Arrest the motorist for breaking the law. Try him and sentence him.

That is how Justice should be dispensed. It will be a great travesty if the motorist goes scot-free.
Re: LASTMA Official Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
i no fit carry last o

oya court straight

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Was Never Committed To Defeating Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Ibrahim Wakkala Dumps APC For PDP / Research Journal:Nigerians Are Victims of Corrupt Elite Occult Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.