Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? (896 Views)

Is It Advicable? / Can You Marry An Independent, Divorcee/'single mother' Nigerian Woman? / Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? by onyiidon: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2008
my friend is in love with a divorcee and they are planning to get married by oct. is it a right dicesion?
Re: Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? by KarmaMod(f): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2008
what caused the divorce?

Btw what concerns you with your friend's relationship
Re: Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? by brinebaba(m): 1:08am On Jul 17, 2008
Does d divorcee av kids?
Ow old is d divorcee?
Re: Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? by onyiidon: 2:07am On Jul 17, 2008
KAMAMOD,
WHY ARE BEING AGRESIVE OVER MY QUESTION?
ARE YOU A DIVORCEE?, IF YOU ARE, PLEASE PARDON ME OVER THAT QUESTION.
I DID ASKED THE QUESTION BECAUSE SHE{ MY FRIEND INVOLVED}ASKED FOR MY OPINION.
Re: Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? by KarmaMod(f): 2:19am On Jul 17, 2008
what's the cause of the divorce?
Re: Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 17, 2008
I would not. .
Re: Is It Advicable To Marry A Divorcee? by LaraBabatunde: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2012
There are a lot of another man's wife in another wife's husband's home. It is not a crime but your friend needs to look well, find out if the partner is sincere as he might not have told him the true faction of the story. Let her find those who knew about the old relationship and verify what caused the divorce. God will help him/her.

(1) (Reply)

Romance And Marriage Should Not Be Our Top Priorities In Nigeria / How To Make Someone Understand / I Broke Up Wit My Girl Friend And My Concubine On Vals Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.