Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? (1844 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / Can We Remain Friends? / Can Ex-lovers Remain Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 26, 2010
nairalanders please help me out on this one.
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nautillus(m): 7:06pm On Mar 26, 2010
Welll, l, l, l, l it depends on the circumstance surrounding the breakup.
IF, i was amicable, then why not?, but otherwise, Nah cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by r231(m): 7:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
yes

if both of you get along well

without F***king each other

but if there is a risk of sleeping with each other again den NO
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 26, 2010
^^^i feel u
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by pureminded: 7:21pm On Mar 26, 2010
nope, not in my case, because once debe, will ever debe,

that's the verse and chapter in my diary! tongue
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by sexymouse: 7:22pm On Mar 26, 2010
ermmm, it really depends on d kinda break up dat occured, for me,i think its really gud to remain friends with an ex, afterall,breakup no b quarell or fight, lol.BUT,d friendship shud hv its boundaries, if noteh!!i kno a friend dat has like slpt with her ex on like 3 diff occaasions, although she has a boyfriend rite now dat she loves, so u c,its advicable althou,boundaries must b set and adhered to.
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by neily(f): 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2010
Only if it will not pose a threat to ur present relationship.
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by chidyke77(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2010
Nautillus:

Welll, l, l, l, l it depends on the circumstance surrounding the breakup.
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Monicasque(f): 8:44am On May 22, 2013
whenevr i bcm frnds with my ex who i might still love i get confused and end up hating him so i would not advice anyone to be friends with an ex. cut contact altogether
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Larrey(f): 4:38pm On May 22, 2013
It depends on †ђξ Feelings U̶̲̥̅̊ still have ƒό̲̣r̲̅ him/her
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by 190: 5:03pm On May 22, 2013
yes its advisable only if the s-e-x is still operating smoothly like normal undecided
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 22, 2013
friends with benefits yes..i would advice it....
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 22, 2013
I won't wanna see him physically cos I no trust myself. sad
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by ITbomb(m): 11:27am On May 23, 2013
Why not, I'm still friends with two of my ex, we found out we could not cope with each other so we gradually distance each other.
Now we meet but never in a secluded corner or calling at odd hours. Just meet, "hi , whats sup, bye" limit conversation especially if she is married or seriously engaged
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by ifowey(f): 2:01pm On May 23, 2013
Nautillus: Welll, l, l, l, l it depends on the circumstance surrounding the breakup.
i totally agree with u!
Re: Is It Advicable To Remain Friends With An Ex? by MrsChima1(f): 2:04pm On May 23, 2013
I am friend with a guy I have dated and he has met my husband.

Out of respect he doesn't come around the house. We would hang out with mutual friends but never alone.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman In Uk And Romance / Who Weds Who? / ---

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.