Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? (3113 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Danny, erm um look undecidedI can't believe I'm giving an advice here. Most of you guys just date some girls cause of the way they are:cute, hot all that s-hit. tongue I don't know how many female friends you got undecided but um I guess when you are alone with each of them you can't help it, you feel this one is better than the other one grin you can't just be friends with them undecided you need to control your prick. That's your fuckin problem grin My advice is one in a million cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
deejay_harry1:

of all the places wey u fit go laff... na MIDDLE OF DARKNESS u choose chai..
you got a problem with that? undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yahoo1: am 54...i have the same issue.

@Op...it's not a problem,...their is nothing wrong with you,nd don't expect a woman to understand...it's you,you are your own enemy....fight it...it's not immaturity....

LIKE JEEZ! shocked

Did you just say 54?
As in, FIFTY-FOUR? shocked
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
mayapop: you got a problem with that? undecided

yes its darkness...

nah nvm..all cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
Austeenx:

LIKE JEEZ! shocked

Did you just say 54?
As in, FIFTY-FOUR? shocked
lol....was kidding bro.. ....cheesy
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by vizkiz: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
mayapop: Danny, erm um look undecidedI can't believe I'm giving an advice here. Most of you guys just date some girls cause of the way they are:cute, hot all that s-hit. tongue I don't know how many female friends you got undecided but um I guess when you are alone with each of them you can't help it, you feel this one is better than the other one grin you can't just be friends with them undecided you need to control your prick. That's your fuckin problem grin My advice is one in a million cheesy

no respect 4 our joysticks aqain...jst check out d way she's actinq out..like ''u need 2 control ur prick''

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
mayapop: Danny, erm um look undecidedI can't believe I'm giving an advice here. Most of you guys just date some girls cause of the way they are:cute, hot all that s-hit. tongue I don't know how many female friends you got undecided but um I guess when you are alone with each of them you can't help it, you feel this one is better than the other one grin you can't just be friends with them undecided you need to control your prick. That's your fuckin problem grin My advice is one in a million cheesy
if i say....like seriously,dem go say it's feminine,if i say...awww,dem go say am gay,if i say nice one...dem go say am a womanizer and it's blinding me......what's with the emoticons?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Yahoo1: if i say....like seriously,dem go say it's feminine,if i say...awww,dem go say am gay,if i say nice one...dem go say am a womanizer and it's blinding me......what's with the emoticons?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
deejay_harry1:

yes its darkness...ok undecided

nah nvm..all cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
I believe it has nothing to do with immaturity
I've been struggling to overcome it but all to no avail. Self control is divine, I Must say sad

Yahoo1: am 54...i have the same issue.

@Op...it's not a problem,...their is nothing wrong with you,nd don't expect a woman to understand...it's you,you are your own enemy....fight it...it's not immaturity....
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
It's not about being alone with them.
It's about being friends with them which with time develops into desire which I can't control sad

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: It's not about being alone with them.
It's about being friends with them which with time develops into desire which I can't control sad

eh that's what am saying "control your prick" undecided grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Oga, these your terms aren't familiar ones abeg
I'm not a teenager

xynerise: @op. Probably, you had an abnormal psychosexual development or maybe a premature sexarche which has made you a satyriasis and increased your libido.

Dont feel like a celeb yet because you are one cheap niqqa tongue

Self-control is what you lack bro cool
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
You understand my language
Thanks for contributing smiley

Oluwatola5: I can deduce that you are selective in choosing your female friends so the little who get the ''pass mark'' all intrest you with the qualities they posess and you get more attached to them the more you relate with them. You just feel the urge not to lose them...... I seriously know what that feels like and it is one of the reasons why i shy away from guys now, most of them ruin the whole beautiful frienship the moment they pop the asking out question and you turn them down.....sadsadsad
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
You can't hold my 'prick' accountable for what my brain caused. LOL!

mayapop: eh that's what am saying "control your prick" undecided grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by xynerise: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: Oga, these your terms aren't familiar ones abeg
I'm not a teenager

I never called you a teenager undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exactly what I'm fighting, bruh
Heard It's fun having female best friends, wanna get a taste too
My case mustn't be different sad

rigormortis: why stay just friends when you can have the "benefits"
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
Isn't that inherent in teens? undecided

xynerise: @op. Probably, you had an abnormal psychosexual development or maybe a premature sexarche which has made you a satyriasis and increased your libido.

Dont feel like a celeb yet because you are one cheap niqqa tongue

Self-control is what you lack bro cool
xynerise:
I never called you a teenager undecided
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by xynerise: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: Isn't that inherent in teens? undecided

Check the first line. I used ''Had''
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
I wanna believe this undecided

neena adjei: Its normal.
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
The "had" was for your first speculation

xynerise:
Check the first line. I used ''Had''
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by xynerise: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: The "had" was for your first speculation

That was your own perception
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Oluwatola5(f): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dannylux: You understand my language
Thanks for contributing smiley

You are welcome, try to view girls with a free mind, keep your female friends and always remind yourself that no strings attached to the friendship and keep cool, i guess with that your thoughts wouldnt be clouded with how to take the friendship to the next level, not all good friends make good lovers, its a fact......smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by vizkiz: 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
mayapop: eh that's what am saying "control your prick" undecided grin

there she qoes aqain angry
the prick(ish) girl grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
vizkiz:

there she qoes aqain angry
the prick(ish) girl grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by vizkiz: 12:18am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop: lipsrsealed

yeah riqht! Stop makinq us feel dirty wif dt word
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 7:56am On Nov 16, 2013
mayapop:
ok...kiss me
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Yahoo1(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2013
Dannylux: I believe it has nothing to do with immaturity
I've been struggling to overcome it but all to no avail. Self control is divine, I Must say sad

if i say you should let everything take its course,and with time things will sort itself out...will you see it as a contribution?
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by MrCork: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2013
..guys who have females as friends are 1000% g,ay...period! angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Danhumprey: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
you are mad! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

grin grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult To Stay "Just Friends" With Most Girls? by Dannylux: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2013
Sure, it is..

Yahoo1: if i say you should let everything take its course,and with time things will sort itself out...will you see it as a contribution?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland 2016 Special Announcement By Optional1..... / Would You Date Yourself? / When Is The Exact Time I Can Greet "Good Evening"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.