Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,134 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (25846 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
amacastel:
U are noting but a worthless liar shame on u ur ogas that paid u has fail
I'm doing what you can never ever understand in your life and after-life, turning down opportunity to make a quick money because that's not the kind of Nigerian I want to be. When they return home, I'll create another thread to tell you guys their total package because I'll know it for sure.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2013
maasoap: I'll think about your offer, expect my call but I may not chose eatery.

You created a delicate political topic as this on a public forum and you still intend meeting with someone you don't know
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by walex2(m): 5:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
contact u to do what? Pls answer the following Questions and I will believe ur cock and bull story
1 contact u to disrupt election or manipulate election
2 is it possible for u to vote with another person voter's card
3 even if u were given Voter's card is ur pictures and ur facial look identical with d oiginal owner of the card?
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
walex2: contact u to do what? Pls answer the following Questions and I will believe ur cock and bull story
1 contact u to disrupt election or manipulate election
2 is it possible for u to vote with another person voter's card
3 even if u were given Voter's card is ur pictures and ur facial look identical with d oiginal owner of the card?
The problem with you people is that you tend to believe that moving people from one place to another illegally during election is unheard of. Believe what you want, the two guys are still under lock as I'm typing this because we just communicated with one of them. I told them the danger but they wouldnt listen. Imagine, most of the organizers are not in detemtion, they on facebook posting election results.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Timehin:

You created a delicate political topic as this on a public forum and you still intend meeting with someone you don't know
I was thinking the same. Thanks.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by obiosaks(m): 5:57am On Nov 17, 2013
I tink he's right cos I saw hefty guys lookin angry in lamonde hotel at orji
owerri on Wednesday,gues all were for anambra elections
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Kingspin(m): 7:10am On Nov 17, 2013
Afam4eva:
Where's the source of your username? Someone is stating his personal experience and you're asking for source. Which one do you want? Maggi or Thyme?
Helo, it a personal encounter and If you have ur own true life experience why not share it with NL.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by eaglechild: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2013
agbameta:

I get this all the time from ignorant and illiterate villagers on NL including your miserable type..
undecided
Now you are defending a corrupt man who is violently raaping you of your resources.
I pity you.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 12:34pm On Nov 19, 2013
The information reaching us now says that the Personal Assistant to the commissioner in charge of this useless adventure was among the arrested youth. But just see how all of them are keeping quiet as if they were not responsible for this mess in the first place.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by dopesidez: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2013
maasoap: I was told that three people were to go from each ward and that my name has been included. I asked them two questions without getting satisfactory answers: 1. What is the mission all about? 2. How much are we talking about? Then I told them that the fact that I'm an unemployed graduate doesn't mean that whatever they are going to pay me really worth my life. Two of my friends (also unemployed graduate) were approached, I told them the risks involved in embarking on such a journey but I think they needed money badly. Right now, one of them is among the arrested group. We couldn't reach the other one as at this moment. When my friend went to the meeting with the trip organisers on Tuesday, they told the recruits that they would give each of them #20,000 feeding allowance for five days they are going to spend there right before they leave Osun state. And that their yet to be determined payment for job weldone would be paid to them when they return. My friend even told us on phone that there were screen out in Imo state, those who couldn't speak English Language were screen out. Something they were supposed to have been done before they left Osun state. If some Nairalanders, some APC members and sympathizers, some Yoruba or neutral people refuse to believe this news, I wouldn't blame them because when Farouk Lawal was alleged to have taken bribe from Otedola, I refused to believe it until he admitted taken bribe himself. I wanted to post topic about this thing last week but I just thought that people wouldn't believe me. Because I didn't think that police would be able to arrest some of them. I was only thinking about the moral aspect, risk of travelling on Nigeria roads, as well as election violence in Nigeria couple with risk of going to an unknown territory to illegally participate in an election of that magnitude when I turned down the offer. No way! So, if you are saying it is not true, I would simply ask you to help me pray for my two friends to return home safely.

YOU TALK LIE!!!
3 people were to go from each ward.... to go and do what
is that how they include peoples name to go for party activities? is it a civil war
even if they wanted to recruit people, trust me there are more than enough people willing to go that they wouldnt have to ask you.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2013
dopesidez:

YOU TALK LIE!!!
3 people were to go from each ward.... to go and do what
is that how they include peoples name to go for party activities? is it a civil war
even if they wanted to recruit people, trust me there are more than enough people willing to go that they wouldnt have to ask you.
Wrong question. Why don't you ask the arrested 182 guys who agreed to go with them their mission? It tells you to know that I'm more smart than you and the morronns who followed them. You sounded just like one guy who was tied down by his hnd final year activities and was unable to go. He would have gone with them which means if you were also approached, you would have gone too. Do you even know those guys are in deep shiit right now?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by jmaine: 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2013
maasoap: Wrong question. Why don't you ask the arrested 182 guys who agreed to go with them their mission? It tells you to know that I'm more smart than you and the morronns who followed them. You sounded just like one guy who was tied down by his hnd final year activities and was unable to go. He would have gone with them which means if you were also approached, you would have gone too. Do you even know those guys are in deep shiit right now?

Exactly, they are in deep shyte . . .Thank God for your life . . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1527999/183-osun-observers-anambra-state#19724653

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Bash92(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
What the op said is true, but i think it was 3 people from each local government and not 3 from each ward. Ask any honest person fom osun state and he will even tell you the commisioner for information was among those arrested
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by karlmax2: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2013
They want to teach anambarians the progressive ways of free and fair election aregbes style.
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by slimghost(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2013
Wonders shall never cease! Hmmmmmm
Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by taharqa: 11:00am On Dec 03, 2013
All of those Clowns who called this Courageous @OP names, can now bow their heads in deep Shame.... @OP, kudos on yr Personal Integrity to refuse the temptation even when you are an unemployed Graduate, and for your Courage to speak inspite of d expected venom of some peeps here. You just won a fan..

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Longeria(m): 4:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Op, may God bless you with everything you wish your self

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / 2023: Video From Atiku Abubakar's Presidential Declaration In Abuja / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.