Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,693 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip (25864 Views)

Like Anambra's Election Ranting, Like Oba Akiolu Statements / Apc Still Leading In Anambra Election- New Results / Liveupdate On Anambra Election From The 21 Local Government-pls No Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
I was told that three people were to go from each ward and that my name has been included. I asked them two questions without getting satisfactory answers: 1. What is the mission all about? 2. How much are we talking about? Then I told them that the fact that I'm an unemployed graduate doesn't mean that whatever they are going to pay me really worth my life. Two of my friends (also unemployed graduate) were approached, I told them the risks involved in embarking on such a journey but I think they needed money badly. Right now, one of them is among the arrested group. We couldn't reach the other one as at this moment. When my friend went to the meeting with the trip organisers on Tuesday, they told the recruits that they would give each of them #20,000 feeding allowance for five days they are going to spend there right before they leave Osun state. And that their yet to be determined payment for job weldone would be paid to them when they return. My friend even told us on phone that there were screen out in Imo state, those who couldn't speak English Language were screen out. Something they were supposed to have been done before they left Osun state. If some Nairalanders, some APC members and sympathizers, some Yoruba or neutral people refuse to believe this news, I wouldn't blame them because when Farouk Lawal was alleged to have taken bribe from Otedola, I refused to believe it until he admitted taken bribe himself. I wanted to post topic about this thing last week but I just thought that people wouldn't believe me. Because I didn't think that police would be able to arrest some of them. I was only thinking about the moral aspect, risk of travelling on Nigeria roads, as well as election violence in Nigeria couple with risk of going to an unknown territory to illegally participate in an election of that magnitude when I turned down the offer. No way! So, if you are saying it is not true, I would simply ask you to help me pray for my two friends to return home safely.

40 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by automaticcars: 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shameful! Big lies from people of no shame.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
automaticcars: Shameful! Big lies from people of no shame.

The dude is a core APC supporter. I believe him grin

23 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by rozayx5(m): 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2013
grin grin grin

front page mods

any way i know the APC mods wont allow it

edited: finally it made front page shame on All APC apologists , Thank God its not someone like sincere 9igerian that created this thread, its their very own APC supporter, so over to you demdem, agbaworo, berem, take dat, agbameta e.t.c tell us something we dont know grin grin

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Truth from those involved coming out.

God bless u for rejecting to embarking on criminal journey

11 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Afam4eva(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hmmm...i want to believe the OP because i know him to be an APC supporter himself. But i doubt the resident APC supporters here will believe the story even if Lai Mohammed confessed.

22 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by kingbang: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2013
automaticcars: Shameful! Big lies from people of no shame.

He is a hardcore APC man! Shame on you!!! Front page plsss!

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by maasoap(m): 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

I'm a core APC member. What happened is a shame to the organisers. My regret is that I didn't post this topic last week when I was approached. The arrested guy is telling us not to panick that organisers are working things out with INEC so that police would be able to recognise them as independent observer. There is serious panick at home. I don't know if the recruitment was limited to only the state capital because that's where I reside.

23 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by automaticcars: 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva: Hmmm...i want to believe the OP because i know him to be an APC supporter himself. But i doubt the resident APC supporters here will believe the story even if Lai Mohammed confessed.
Where is the source of the cooked-up epistle?

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva: Hmmm...i want to believe the OP because i know him to be an APC supporter himself. But i doubt the resident APC supporters here will believe the story even if Lai Mohammed confessed.

I was about writing this. The OP has been a die hard APC supporter and for him to come out to clear the air, he deserves an applause and commendation.

Those blinded by party loyalty can continue whinning. The truth will always prevail.

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Afam4eva(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
automaticcars: Where is the source of the cooked-up epistle?
Where's the source of your username? Someone is stating his personal experience and you're asking for source. Which one do you want? Maggi or Thyme?

59 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by automaticcars: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Where's the source of your username? Someone is stating his personal experience and you're asking fro source. Which one do you want? Maggi or Thyme?
Cooke-up personal story culled from facebook.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Beync(f): 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
which source are you looking for when the confession is coming directly from the original? Smh.

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by karlmax2: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
Where's the source of your username? Someone is stating his personal experience and you're asking fro source. Which one do you want? Maggi or Thyme?
lol give am tomato source

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by kingbang: 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2013

Please where is the source that you are mentally stable sir? This is someone's personal encounter for crying out loud!!!

26 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by chiefinalowo: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Rad1cal:

I, High Chief Awakulowo the Odenjimjim (I) of iboland do not belong to any political party.

OP is not a core APC supporter. He has been very bitter since OYES recruitment Scheme.
Go through this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1226231/fraudulent-activities-osun-subeb-recruitment
https://www.nairaland.com/1201019/ex-oyes-cadets-yet-collect-24th
https://www.nairaland.com/1224833/acn-apologists-nl-daft-pdp

26 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by asha80(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
since this is the personal experience of an apc man and this story likely to be true how come ngige wants to rig if he is confident he was going to win?why was lai mohamed shouting about pdp trying to rig or apga trying to rig when in fact apc was also trying to rig too?tufia.

13 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Dollarjunkie: 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Doubting thomas should be intelligent enough to go through OP's profile and previous posts.
He is talking about his own personal experience and some people are looking for sauce to take chop rice.
Am surprised though that APC supporter can expose such an illegal tremendous act against his own party but having gone through his profile and previous posts, I can only believe maybe that some APC supporters are truly progressive grin grin grin

Meanwhile, thank you OP for washing your pary's dirty linen in the public.
Good guy grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
maasoap: I'm a core APC member. What happened is a shame to the organisers. My regret is that I didn't post this topic last week when I was approached. The arrested guy is telling us not to panick that organisers are working things out with INEC so that police would be able to recognise them as independent observer. There is serious panick at home. I don't know if the recruitment was limited to only the state capital because that's where I reside.

The game is already up for them. They might be eventually released to go home but their party name is already tarnished .

Such a shame.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by collynzo2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
Going through the guy's posts history
www.nairaland.com/maasoap/posts/1 I can conclude that he is a core Yourba man from Osun state for that matter. This story is true!

8 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
chiefinalowo:

I, High Chief Awakulowo the Odenjimjim (I) of iboland do not belong to any political party.

OP is not a core APC supporter. He has been very bitter since OYES recruitment Scheme.
Go through this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1226231/fraudulent-activities-osun-subeb-recruitment
https://www.nairaland.com/1201019/ex-oyes-cadets-yet-collect-24th
https://www.nairaland.com/1224833/acn-apologists-nl-daft-pdp

The OP is an objective core APC supporter. #fact.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Arysexy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
asha 80: since this is the personal experience of an apc man and this story likely to be true how come ngige wants to rig if he is confident he was going to win?why was lai mohamed shouting about pdp trying to rig or apga trying to rig when in fact apc was also trying to rig too?tufia.

Thats wot is called HYPOCRISY. They shout anti-corruption, when d most corrupt Nigerian Tinubu is dia leader. They shout 1 man 1 vote, meanwhile they are recruiting touts to come rig election

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
[b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]

39 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by Rad1cal: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
That was how they imported people from Lagos State to Ekiti for her rerun election.

Then it was the ACN grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by awodman: 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Thanks @ maasoap for speaking out and saying the truth..dude you have earned my respect on this forum..you are truly a progressive

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by kingbang: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exxello Milano: [b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]

STFU kid! Ngige has done worse things than this.

1. He went to Okija shrine butt naked.
2. Stole our mandate in 2003.
3. Yet to sponsor any bill after 3 years as a senator.
4. Build VIP toilets with 250m as constituency projects.

The question Yoruba boy is..Are you blind?

32 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by MRWHINNIG: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
APC. smh. Do-or-die party. Little wonder people refer to them as an Amalgamation of Political Criminals.

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Contacted To Enrol For Illegal Anambra Election Trip by asha80(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Exxello Milano: [b]Yea.... I know that he was truely contacted. But the true question is: WHO REALLY CONTACTED YOU? WAS IT FROM CHRIS NGIGES CAMP TO SET YOU UP OR FROM APGA'S CAMP TO SET YOU UP? WHO DO YOU THINK THIS CHEAP BLACKMAIL WILL FAVOUR WHEN PEOPLE HEAR THAT YORUBA BOYS ARE INVOLVED? Anambrarians, please listen to me. This is just a cheap blackmail by Peter Obi and his goons. Chris Ngige that I know too well will never stoop to such crass level. If you guys know the way Peter Obi is desperate to cover up his loot and brigandry, you will understand that he will go to any level to make sure his third term agenda is realised. Just imagine.... Obiano Wille Willie!! He gave the man work in fidelity and now, he wants to give him the governorship. Dont you people see that this is another form of third term agenda? Nawa oo. This story is all cooked up and choreographed by APGA to tarnish the image of APC. Thess people are not going to be prosecuted they are only been used. No Yoruba would go to Iboland to manipulate election. This is just not possible. SINCE THE UKE ACCIDENT, HAS ANYBODY HEARD ANYTHING ABOUT THEM AGAIN? HAS ANYBODY BEEN PROSECUTED? WAS IT NOT HOW 40 DEAD BODIES WERE FOUND IN ANAMBRA RIVER? UP TILL NOW, HAS ANYTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT? This is government set-up in action. Believe me guys, this is a setup. Look at what happened.... Peter Obi through his THUGS AND CRIMINALS travels to Osun state, hires some hungry Yoruba boys due to poverty and promises them millions, carries them to a hotel and then informs the CP of police to come and arrest them. He knows too well that Anambrarians love Ngige so much but hates the party he is in due to that traditional enmity between Yorubas and Igbos.... Personally, I have been been brought up to hate and despise Yorubas by my parents. But as I grew, I will tell you that I have done more honest business with a yoruba man than an Igbo man! A lot of people will claim that am a yoruba boy claiming to be Igbo. But I can prove to you that I am not.I am core Anambra central. As am typing this, am already in Anambra to vote Senator Chris Ngige. Continue all the lies and propaganda ok? Anambrarians are you blind? NGIGE WILL NEVER DO THIS. EVEN IF HE HAS TO, WHY YORUBA BOYS OF ALL PEOPLE? HAS ABIA, IMO, EBONYI AND ENUGU BOYS FINISHED? ANAMBRARIANS BEWARE? PETER IS VERY DEVILISH! AFTER WHAT HE DID IN UKEH, HE IS NOT YET SATISFIED... AS FOR ME, AM ALREADY IN ANAMBRA TO VOTE NGIGE. COZ I KNOW THAT HE WILL WIN AND HE WILL WORK! [/b]
too low for ngige?did he not rig himself in 2003 with help of chris uba?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nyako Congratulates Ngilari, Says He’s Sure Of Returning To Office / Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos) / Lagos APC Doubts Ambode’s Loyalty As Commissioner Joins PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.