Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! (782 Views)

Anambrarians Commend Gov. Obiano Over Operation 'light Up Anambra' Project (PIC) / Why Are Anambrarians So Proud? / Why Anambrarians Hate Rochas,ngige And Apc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
now

2 Likes

Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Am serious about this.... this is an underground covert job by Anambra state government.... Do not be deceived. They are playing politics of hate. When I tell you that I know Chris Ngige, I know him to his doorstep... If he really wanted to rig this election, the sophistication involved will be beyond CIA's comprehension.... He is loved. Believe me.

3 Likes

Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by nedufantasy(m): 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Am not surprise with this development because he have rigged election before
Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
nedufantasy: Am not surprise with this development because he have rigged election before

How sure are you that Peter Obi did not rig the last election he claimed to have won? Do you need facts?
Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Slizbeat(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
Your hatred for Obi will always continue to give you High B.P. Why not say, "Maybe LP hired them or PPA or PDP"?? Why APGA??

1 Like

Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
The most funny part is that my friends are trying to convince me on how to vote a party aside APC.... Do you know what is funny in it? None of them said anything wrong against Ngige. Its all Yoruba did us this, Yoruba did us that!! But honestly, no Yoruba man has been bad to me personally!! So, why would I listen to cheap blackmail?
Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
Slizbeat: Your hatred for Obi will always continue to give you High B.P. Why not say, "Maybe LP hired them or PPA or PDP"?? Why APGA??

Yea of course.... I will always love my hatred for him to give me High British Pounds!! grin grin grin. You know exactly what I need now..... I know all the contestants and I know what each and everyone of them is capable of..... If you need clues, PM me!!
Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 16, 2013
Voting About to start.....
Re: Anambrarians Beware..... Cheap Lies Are Being Spread At The Dying Minute!! by Kingsley1000(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2013
We'll vote for Ngige,,,say no to peterada's 3rd tenure,,,,vote personality not party

(1) (Reply)

Why We Won’t Move Against Tambuwal As House Speaker – APC / PREMIUM TIMES Survive Major Hack Attack / Fifa Suspension: Nigeria Is A Third Party To Western Nigeria.. President Musiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.