Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,536 members, 7,819,918 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria (7933 Views)

Online Business: Do People Really Sell Online In Nigeria? / On Going BVN Scam-even The Most Cautious Person Will Fall For This One. BEWARE / On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by toluwee: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Loskee: hello house

please, i keep seeing all this 'make money online' 'i made 500 dollars today online' this and that. please help me with the kind of legitimate businesses that i can do online. i dont mind about the fact that it may take some time to materialize. i have steady internet access, and have a satisfactory knowledge of the use of computer. every candid input will be highly appreciated. smiley

thankyou all

I heard about www.internetincomeafrica.com on the radio today. Check it out
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by abdulaz: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Jesus is God bro!
Nigerians always bringing religion in every topic they see. If only we can put to use just 1% of the things we claim in the name of religion, the would have been a better place. Religion is your heart bro, whether Christian or muslim, we were all born human, we should know the difference between human being and being human. pls i meant no offence.
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by abdulaz: 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Jesus is God bro!
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by topcube(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tell them please, the other day I contacted one fish head free blog owner, to look into his write up on his website, the guy insulted and send some curse message to me and I was like, is this the person I wanted to go send money to his account? MtttcHhhw!
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by topcube(m): 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2013

please, i keep seeing all this 'make money online' 'i made 500 dollars today online' this and that. please help me with the kind of legitimate businesses that i can do online. i dont mind about the fact that it may take some time to materialize. i have steady internet access, and have a satisfactory knowledge of the use of computer. every candid input will be highly appreciated. smiley

thankyou all

Well, I wud have suggested you go into Forex trading but it's profitable for those who are ready to loose. Then, I would have likewise you open a website and target Nigerian youths and education, but, it also require 1 to 2 years before you can start making money from it. So, which one would I recommend for you ohhhhh! Ok, try, website flipping. It's turn around is fast, you can start making money say like after one or two months! Search google for website flipping for more information on that. You could as well contact me if you need tips on how to trade forex or have website like nairaland. God bless you!
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
speeder: OP, I swear wetin you post na pure rubbish. Long tory, no sense. How to survive online ke.

Don't just share ur personal details, shikenan.

Sorry bro if my post offends you.
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by nairacodedcom(m): 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
When it come to online business, the major difference between Veterans and Novice is dat 'Veterans' finds a system that works and stick to it. They build and invest in the business. Novice on the other hand jump from one online business to another, looking for quick bucks, failing to understand that business takes time to mature. For instance, today I was paid by SFI, although its not hundreds of dollars yet, the most important thing now is BUILDING up the business. Look for an online business that suit you and STICK to it.

2 Likes

Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2013
nvnnyz: nice writeup, and you forgot 'creativity'

Thanks bro,

Creativity is the "Business" that was why i didnt mention creativity. When you are creative, then you would come up with your idea. My tips are applicable to the lunch of your creative idea.
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
Pastor Olu T: But with al thy getting get understanding, also learn how to succeed in the spiritual.

Jesus is the answer for the world today, above Him there is no other Jesus is the way!

I am a very good practising christain. But i must share my view on christainity and business. I believe that God has already blessed us with the words he directed to abraham " i will bless you and bless your generation" . So if God has blessed me, the rest is left for me to develop my blessing to success. You have to face physical reality and live the spirituality for God and his angel to fight. Only ghost become heroes in the spiritual world and since Your time has not come for you to die and become a ghost. Why not concentrate on the physical things that make you a christian. The problem that i have seen with Nigerians is that they make more emphasis on spirituality.a typical Nigerian believes that success comes by praying and fasting. I believe in work before prayer and fasting. Na only wealthy person devil dey pursure. A poor or unambitous man has nothing to offer.

Also let me remind you that majority of americans and europeans hadly practise the christainity that the imposed on us Africans. A typical eeuropean visit the church only when there is a wedding ceremoney or a burial ceremony but that doesnt mean they have not succeeded economically and financially. I know most Nigerian online startup wouldnt mind putting " Jesus is the only true God" if they owned facebook. Not even on the about facebook page will you notice zuckerberg promoting any aspect of religion. Thats because in other to succeed, one have to be neutral in her endeavours. Aliko dangote the opportunist Nigerian and african billionaire has never promoted islam in any of his range of products even though he is a follower of mohamed.

Okay, here is a typical example of the Nigerian religion syndrom, before the invention of facebook and other social network, a typical Nigerian believed that voodooist could use your photo to harm you.so when someone happen to be in possession of your photo, you become insecured and skeptic. But with the introduction of face,Nigerians have willing donated their facebook to the public free of charge. Majority of them have even made alot of mo ey online by photo sharing yet none of them have died even though this witches and wizard have access to their facebook photos. How do you explain this aged long Nigerian syndrom? Are witches not allowed to use facebook and instagram?

By and large, rather than using the quote " Jesus is the answer for the world today" i did suggest you use something in general terms. Its peoples right to believe in anything they choose. Christainity, islam or what have you are all peoples personal opinion and believe and you should respect their religion to promote world peace. PEACE IS ALL THE WORLD NEED. Putting one religion over the other will only promote anger and vestation among us and the end result is the reason we have suicide bombing on a daily base around the world.

Please this are my personal opinion and i do not mean to offend anybody.

3 Likes

Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by nairacodedcom(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mrnestyy. I agree with you totally. Some christians keep waiting for God to do for them what he has enable them to do for themselves. Some people thinks God is a magician. For example, the bible says "cast your bread upon the waters., that's Investment advice.., again it says "Give a portion to seven.." That's an advice on how to diversify your investments and income stream. I wonder if people read their BIBLE upside down.
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by rhames(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2013

thankyou all

If you have never made a dime online, look for programs or courses that can guide you to make money online. Most of these Nigerian online marketers dont make money online and they hold seminars only to fleece an unsuspecting attendees of their hard earned money. Get a credit or debit card and buy the "Shoe-in-money system. The course is less than US $10 and was developed by Jeremy Schoemaker for newbies. His website is www.shoemoney.com and the course website is www.shoeinmoney.com.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by rhames(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2013

thankyou all

If you have never made a dime online, look for programs or courses that can guide you to make money online. Most of these Nigerian online marketers dont make money online and they hold seminars only to fleece an unsuspecting attendees of their hard earned money. Get a credit or debit card and buy the "Shoe-in-money system. The course is less than US $10 and was developed by Jeremy Schoemaker for newbies. His website is www.shoemoney.com and the course website is www.shoeinmoney.com.

Enjoy yourself.
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by rhames(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
mrnestyy1985:

I am a very good practising christain. But i must share my view on christainity and business. I believe that God has already blessed us with the words he directed to abraham " i will bless you and bless your generation" . So if God has blessed me, the rest is left for me to develop my blessing to success. You have to face physical reality and live the spirituality for God and his angel to fight. Only ghost become heroes in the spiritual world and since Your time has not come for you to die and become a ghost. Why not concentrate on the physical things that make you a christian. The problem that i have seen with Nigerians is that they make more emphasis on spirituality.a typical Nigerian believes that success comes by praying and fasting. I believe in work before prayer and fasting. Na only wealthy person devil dey pursure. A poor or unambitous man has nothing to offer.

Also let me remind you that majority of americans and europeans hadly practise the christainity that the imposed on us Africans. A typical eeuropean visit the church only when there is a wedding ceremoney or a burial ceremony but that doesnt mean they have not succeeded economically and financially. I know most Nigerian online startup wouldnt mind putting " Jesus is the only true God" if they owned facebook. Not even on the about facebook page will you notice zuckerberg promoting any aspect of religion. Thats because in other to succeed, one have to be neutral in her endeavours. Aliko dangote the opportunist Nigerian and african billionaire has never promoted islam in any of his range of products even though he is a follower of mohamed.

Okay, here is a typical example of the Nigerian religion syndrom, before the invention of facebook and other social network, a typical Nigerian believed that voodooist could use your photo to harm you.so when someone happen to be in possession of your photo, you become insecured and skeptic. But with the introduction of face,Nigerians have willing donated their facebook to the public free of charge. Majority of them have even made alot of mo ey online by photo sharing yet none of them have died even though this witches and wizard have access to their facebook photos. How do you explain this aged long Nigerian syndrom? Are witches not allowed to use facebook and instagram?

By and large, rather than using the quote " Jesus is the answer for the world today" i did suggest you use something in general terms. Its peoples right to believe in anything they choose. Christainity, islam or what have you are all peoples personal opinion and believe and you should respect their religion to promote world peace. PEACE IS ALL THE WORLD NEED. Putting one religion over the other will only promote anger and vestation among us and the end result is the reason we have suicide bombing on a daily base around the world.

Please this are my personal opinion and i do not mean to offend anybody.

A muslim cleric once mentioned that the Europeans succeeded in imposing religion on us and took away any form of development from us Africans.
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by dokunbam(m): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Naa today
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by nairacodedcom(m): 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2013

thankyou all
I have done lots of online biz, virtually all major type, to make money online YOU MUST SELL SOMETHING or OFFER A SERVICE that others need.* Simple * If you are looking for a Legit online biz, try SFI. Try and browse about it online, read reviews about it, you can meet with thousands of Nigerians who are there too. It takes time to build and most people there are serious businessmen, workers and professionals. This is one biz I can boldly recommend. I will mentor you if however you use my signature link. I DON'T recommend blogging or clickbank or bettings.

1 Like

Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by Daniel0sas(m): 2:35am On Nov 16, 2013
Open a nairabet account today with the link on my signature.i av several vfl(virtual football league) and live betting secrets to unleash.NOTE: This is totally free jst open d account with dat link,fund ur account and send ur email to 08102063151 or danielosaghaede@yahoo.com. After confirmation you get ur ebook for free.its worth opening a new nairabet account.Gudluck!
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by ExpressBooking(m): 7:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Pastor Olu T: But with al thy getting get understanding, also learn how to succeed in the spiritual.

Jesus is the answer for the world today, above Him there is no other Jesus is the way!
That's the bottom Line. With the hand of God upon one and his ventures, he will outrun the chariots of this present economic struggles
Re: Tips On Going Online And Succeeding Online In Nigeria by taiwodare(m): 4:34am On Nov 26, 2013
Hello Loskee, Read this thread it's focusing on two primary internet business income. Analysing everything from everyside, it's a free course.

https://www.nairaland.com/1529051/how-excel-financially-online-times

You'll Succeed!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remittances, Trade With Nigeria Seen Dropping As UK Economy Slows / The Worst Telecom Networking Firm In Nigeria / NNU Income Program Review From Experience - The Good And Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.