Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice! (512 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me / She Refuse To Let Me Kiss Her... Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice! by philmimi1992(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
There is dis girl i met just few days ago. my younger brother in school gave her message to be delivered to me whc was successfully done. But d problem now is dat i have developed feelings for dat girl but don't knw how to go about it bcs of d fear dat she may turn me down. I so much love her to be Frank! Pls i need ur advice...
Re: Please Advice! by wazobiaforu(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
Love don't cost a thing

Find time to know her better , be friends before you can be sure you love her then tell her your mind, am sure is her beauty you fall in love with not her character so take your time and be friends

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Seeking True Love / Is Wedding Ring A Must Buy Before Marriage? / Tough Decision To Take: What Would Be Your Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.