Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika (1510 Views)

E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« / See Me See Wahala! / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by myboo: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
i met this chic in jand. we rolled for the first 3 weeks and i then asked her out in the 5th week

she is like i have a boy friend, (i guess she thought i was a playa cos she told me indirectly)

since then me don bone. we greet normally wen we meet at close length,

but i intentionally bone her some times i see her and she is like "why am i behaving like this bla bla , "

deeply in my mind, am like WTF is wrong with this chic? i don't need to hug and greet u everytime i see u

i asked u out and u said u hav a boy friend. (she has none. A friend of hers confided in me. Like she was dying for a guy and d guy no send her)

its now 10 months we still in jand and she still bores with why are u acting like bla bla,

I have since moved on, (got many friends as ladies ( no strings attached pls) and wen she sees me with them, she's kind of staring at us and

asking silly questions wen we see)

I thought if a girl does'nt like a guy, she would not send him whether or not he greets her?

landers make una heelep me for this one
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by kadijen: 2:28pm On Jul 17, 2008
she was just playing hard to get,u should have used ur head to try her again ,she might/would have accepted
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Mustay(m): 2:29pm On Jul 17, 2008
How old is this your chika?

your story's summary is

both of you are acting like shildren
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Gamine(f): 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2008
@poster

You are still young na

12yrs is a very very young age na
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by vicade(m): 2:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
Shawty said the nigga
That she with ain't shit
Shawty said the nigga
That she with ain't this
Shawty said the nigga
That she with can't hit
But shawty Imma hit it, hit it,
Like I can't miss

She wants you like a Lolipop grin
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by beauteous(f): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2008
She's only playin d hard to get game.
If yhu like her den put in a lil
more lines.she myte agree dis tym.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Mustay(m): 3:40pm On Jul 17, 2008
Gamine:

@poster

You are still young na

12yrs is a very very young age na

hmm[i]

na which GAME u use detect that one?[/i]
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by myboo: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2008
so why the pretence
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by iice(f): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2008
rofl.
Women aren't direct.
They give hints and what not.
You need to learn to read the signs.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
Hard to get. When the other guy fails she will say yes to you.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Sisikill: 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2008
Chika? Jand? Bone?

Mercy me!

@ Topic
OP, don't mind her jare, I think she has spent too much time in civilized society, she has forgotten how to deal with uncouth, immature Nigerian Guys who get mad and take it as a personal attack when a girl says no. The next time you see her, slap her face and say "Yes, I did it". I swear if that doesn't bring her back to her sense, I don't what will.

Good Luck, sha and don't forget to hiss, eye her up and down and say 'shoir" when you're done with the slapping.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2008
So Nigerian guys who decide to move on after a girl rejects them are now uncouth and immature. Hmm undecided

you stay they say you're stubborn
you leave they say you're immature.
what do women want cry
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by cescky(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
Sisikill:

Chika? Jand? Bone?

Mercy me!

@ Topic
OP, don't mind her jare, I think she has spent too much time in civilized society, she has forgotten how to deal with uncouth, immature Nigerian Guys who get mad and take it as a personal attack when a girl says no. The next time you see her, slap her face and say "Yes, I did it". I swear if that doesn't bring her back to her sense, I don't what will.

Good Luck, sha and don't forget to hiss, eye her up and down and say 'shoir" when you're done with the slapping.

na u be that girl
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2008
lol. oti o tongue
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by vivada: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2008
[color=#006600][/color]you self she u think say u bi don? na so u fine? if u wan tell am of tell am if not bone.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
he don bone, she no gree.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Baxilexi(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

So Nigerian guys who decide to move on after a girl rejects them are now uncouth and immature. Hmm undecided

what do women want cry

they want you to loose the little pride you've got left
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2008
Abeg no mind them.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Sisikill: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

what do women want cry

No, moving on is not immature, refusing to talk to her anymore IS. Come on now, what is with the boning? What. . . is he trying to emotionally blackmail her? And to press home the point on how immature he is, he asks why she is bothered about him not talking to her. Gah! he's even lucky she is still talking to him. Me. . . I would added his name under my growing list of Schizophrenic guys. Talking and chilling one minute and then boning around the place the next, what nonsense?

We don't always get what we want and accepting rejection or failure in stride shows a certain degree of Maturity.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Sisikill: 6:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
cescky:

na u be that girl

LMOA! How did you know? I didn't think you'd. . . wait a sec, which girl are you talking about? Is it the one from the other day with the thing at that place? Are you kidding me? God forbid! Please ooh, that is not me. I am the girl from the other place with the thing on that day.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Sisikill: 6:55pm On Jul 27, 2008
Baxilexi:

they want you to loose the little pride you've got left

See this right here is the ododo of the oro. You guys have the "Do you know who I am?" mentally, that's why you take it as a personal affront when a girl says no . .  get all "Emi!  Me? Me? She said no to me? A whole of me? The son of Baba Elewe Tutu from Iyano meje not Iyano meta. . . me? Nah, Nah, Mba, Mba, she gots to pay the price and after swearing from floor to top, you bring out the other multiple personality and start boning up and down the place. *Rolleye*

It ain't that serious, bros. . . it really isn't.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by iice(f): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2008
rofl, on a roll sisi.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2008
Sisikill:

No, moving on is not immature, refusing to talk to her anymore IS. Come on now, what is with the boning? What. . . is he trying to emotionally blackmail her? And to press home the point on how immature he is, he asks why she is bothered about him not talking to her. Gah! he's even lucky she is still talking to him. Me. . . I would added his name under my growing list of Schizophrenic guys. Talking and chilling one minute and then boning around the place the next, what nonsense?

We don't always get what we want and accepting rejection or failure in stride shows a certain degree of Maturity.
He did not refuse to talk to her anymore.  He said he ignores her sometimes. I know it's immature that he does it intentionally, but if the guy has nothing further to discuss with her why should he have to force himself.  Asking a girl out does not automatically equal a ticket to talk to her everytime I see her.  Maybe the first time he ever talked to her was the day he asked her out, meaning they weren't friends before.   The girl in questioned seemed like she didn't want to let go even after she rejected him.  Getting jealous when she sees him talking to other girls is a little immature too.  This is a case of hard to get that backfired on her.  It's his turn to play hard to get  grin .
He's wrong for intentionally ignoring her, but that's not exactly because "Nigerian guys" behave like immature, uncouth punks after rejections.  Guys generally react defensively when their ego take a slight hit.  I would feel a bit funny after a rejection too . . specially if I truly liked the girl.

A lot of guys need a lesson on how to be friends with girls that reject them. It ain't easy o kiss
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2008
Sisikill:

See this right here is the ododo of the oro. You guys have the "Do you know who I am?" mentally, that's why you take it as a personal affront when a girl says no . . get all "Emi! Me? Me? She said no to me? A whole of me? The son of Baba Elewe Tutu from Iyano meje not Iyano meta. . . me? Nah, Nah, Mba, Mba, she gots to pay the price and after swearing from floor to top, you bring out the other multiple personality and start boning up and down the place. *Rolleye*

It ain't that serious, bros. . . it really isn't.
Sisi see as you dey throw bobos under the bus like this. So many girls get all crazy freaky when they don't get the attention they desire from a guy they like. Have you ever seen behaviors of these girls? Some of them stalk him, talk bad about him to every girl on campus, look for a girl he likes and take her out. . .
Let's not even talk about those girls that won't leave you alone after you break up with them -- Gurrgh! cry
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Sisikill: 8:00pm On Jul 27, 2008
iice:

rofl, on a roll sisi.

grin  grin

HCH3COO:

He did not refuse to talk to her anymore.  He said he ignores her sometimes. I know it's immature that he does it intentionally, but if the guy has nothing further to discuss with her why should he have to force himself.  Asking a girl out does not automatically equal a ticket to talk to her everytime I see her.  Maybe the first time he ever talked to her was the day he asked her out, meaning they weren't friends before.   The girl in questioned seemed like she didn't want to let go even after she rejected him.  Getting jealous when she sees him talking to other girls is a little immature too.  This is a case of hard to get that backfired on her.  It's his turn to play hard to get  grin .

He's wrong for intentionally ignoring her, but that's not exactly because "Nigerian guys" behave like immature, uncouth punks after rejections.  Guys generally react defensively when their ego take a slight hit.  I would feel a bit funny after a rejection too . . specially if I truly liked the girl.

A lot of guys need a lesson on how to be friends with girls that reject them. It ain't easy o kiss

LOL. Okay, I'm gonna use semantics as my defense here. . . I said immature uncouth Nigerian Guys. I didn't say all Nigerian were immature and uncouth. Is he Nigerian? Yes. Was his behavior immature? Yes. Maybe the uncouth part is where I misstepped but everything else still stands. Does it hold water? tongue

HCH3COO:

Sisi see as you dey throw bobos under the bus like this. So many girls get all crazy freaky when they don't get the attention they desire from a guy they like. Have you ever seen behaviors of these girls? Some of them stalk him, talk bad about him to every girl on campus, look for a girl he likes and take her out. . .
Let's not even talk about those girls that won't leave you alone after you break up with them -- Gurrgh! cry

Nah! Not even not even close to the matter at hand. I mean this is like comparing apples to oranges. I'm sorry but there is a vast difference between PRE-Relationship Psychosis and POST-Relationship Psychosis.

One goes crazy after a yes I will go out with you, then kiss kiss, hug hug, then I love you, then You are the best I ever had lovemaking, then you're in my heart forever, then I live only for you, then I want to be around you for the rest of my life, then se won be sorin meja ni? I said I need my space, Gawd, then we need to talk, then I don't feel anything for you, then it's over.

The other goes crazy after a simple no.

How can you even compare?
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2008
LOL. Okay, I'm going to use semantics as my defense here. . . I said immature uncouth Nigerian Guys. I didn't say all Nigerian were immature and uncouth. Is he Nigerian? Yes. Was his behavior immature? Yes. Maybe the uncouth part is where I misstepped but everything else still stands. Does it hold water?
The uncouth part was slightly off but, yes, you hold some water. Both their actions are immature.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2008
Sisikill:

grin  grin

Nah! Not even not even close to the matter at hand. I mean this is like comparing apples to oranges. I'm sorry but there is a vast difference between PRE-Relationship Psychosis and POST-Relationship Psychosis.
Yes I did! I also mentioned pre-relationship freakishly psychotic behavior o.  It was a good analogy to show that men, women, boys and girls all posess traits of immaturity sometimes when they can't have the things they want.  I actually think men handle it better  tongue . Call me biased.  The guy here fashi'd[i] her after she said no but she refused to let him go.  In addition to all that, why would she continue feeling on this immature dude that's dogging her?  Some girls are attracted to these kinds of assholes who act immature to prove a point. 

One goes crazy after a yes I will go out with you, then kiss kiss, hug hug, then I love you, then You are the best I ever had lovemaking, then you're in my heart forever, then I live only for you, then I want to be around you for the rest of my life, then [i]se won be sorin meja ni? I said I need my space, Gawd, then we need to talk, then I don't feel anything for you, then it's over.

The other goes crazy after a simple no.

How can you even compare?
Omg shocked shocked! You blew it totally out of proportion.  How do you even begin to quantify how badly the guy was hurt after the rejection?  He could have been feeling this girl for ages, yet all it took was a simple no to shatter his hopes of ever having the girl of his dreams  Abeg o.

And please for the psycho girls out there that just don't  understand that when it's over, IT IS OVER! Go away! Stop calling me, asking me where I am, begging to come over to my house, constantly checking up on me, asking who I'm currently dating, stalking me.  It's over.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by Sisikill: 10:31pm On Jul 27, 2008
HCH3COO:

And please for the psycho girls out there that just don't  understand that when it's over, IT IS OVER! Go away! Stop calling me, asking me where I am, begging to come over to my house, constantly checking up on me, asking who I'm currently dating, stalking me.  It's over.

ROTFLMAO! This sounds like a heartfelt plea.

Any particular girl in mind?

I hope she contines stalking you, that's what you get for toying with people's emotions.

Goodness, on this particular section alone, I can count how many hearts you've broken.

You. . . you heartbreaker you. tongue
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by HCH3COO: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2008
Sisikill:

ROTFLMAO! This sounds like a heartfelt plea.

Any particular girl in mind?

I hope she contines stalking you, that's what you get for toying with people's emotions.

Goodness, on this particular section alone, I can count how many hearts you've broken.

You. . . you heartbreaker you. tongue
undecided angry
Sweetie, I'm not a heartbreaker o.

let's network now.
kilo nse e
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by daisy4real: 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2008
May be you are a player, the girl is trying to know the kind of person you are not that she does not want you. So, you should understand.
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by mohawkchic(f): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2008
~What's "Bone" a slang for . . .
Re: Abeg Make Una See Me See Wahala For This Chika by chika98: 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2008
Having a mean look on ya face i think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Temptation Quiz / These Nairaland Guys Are Scared Of Asking A Girl Out / Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.