Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter (2814 Views)

E Maa Dobo »»»*** {make Una Dey Fccck Toto}***««« / Abeg Mk Una Follow Me Judge This Mara. / My Co-worker Is In Trouble Abeg Make Una Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2014
She visited me in my lodge last night for the 1st time.
We discussed and
shared our past
life experiences together.
When it was
time for her to leave, it started
raining heavily
till 10:30pm. As she couldn't go back cuz it was already night, she
decided to sleep in my room. We slept
together and we didn't touch each
other.
In the early morning, she woke up, took her
bath,then dressed up and left. After an hour, I called her to know
if she arrived safely and she
said yes.
Then, I asked her when next she
will visit me. To my
greatest surprise,she
replied, "VISIT U
AGAIN? THE ONE I
VISITED, WHAT DID U DO?. After saying that, she hanged the call.
I'm confused by that statement
since morning.
Please did I do wrong by not touching her??
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by McWhillion(m): 10:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Girls, una see now oo. After one girl go dey shout foul when a guy makes some moves.

Broda, cleverly invite her again and meanwhile cook up a story on why you didn't want to touch her in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by mzjaney(f): 10:09am On Jul 14, 2014
U didn't do anythin wrong dear.. Just let her be she will come bk to her senses. She should be grateful and not angry cos not all girls are dis lucky. Cos "SOME" guys can't share a bed wit a girl dats not their sis witout wanting to touch her. Just let her be.

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Tymax(m): 10:16am On Jul 14, 2014
Lmao. I can imagine your confusion bro. Me self dey wonder. grin

2 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:31am On Jul 14, 2014
McWhillion: Girls, una see now oo. After one girl go dey shout foul when a guy makes some moves.

Broda, cleverly invite her again and meanwhile cook up a story on why you didn't want to touch her in the first place.
Lol Abeg enlighten me the kind story wey ah go cook 4 her. Ah go appreciate am wella.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2014
mzjaney: U didn't do anythin wrong dear.. Just let her be she will come bk to her senses. She should be grateful and not angry cos not all girls are dis lucky. Cos "SOME" guys can't share a bed wit a girl dats not their sis witout wanting to touch her. Just let her be.
Hmmm Ok Ma.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2014
Tymax: Lmao. I can imagine your confusion bro. Me self dey wonder. grin
Wetin You Dey Wönder Bruh?
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2014
You prolly didn't give her money for transport..... That's y she's angry at you grin

you guys talking sex, must everything be sex?

5 Likes

Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Chidi994: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2014
lol.. Just tell her you were trying to be respectful.. And you didnt wanna scare her off, yada yada yada.. Then invite her over again, of course, take her out first... Then bada bing, bada boom.. But later she might call you and say shes pregnant. So, bro ur on ur own... grin tongue[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:07am On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: You prolly didn't give her money for transport..... That's y she's angry at you grin

Loool! Brox nawa 4 u ooh!
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Chidi994: lol.. Just tell her you were trying to be respectful.. And you didnt wanna scare her off, yada yada yada.. Then invite her over again, of course, take her out first... Then bada bing, bada boom.. But later she might call you and say shes pregnant. So, bro ur on ur own... grin tongue[color=#770077][/color]
Is That All?
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 14, 2014
Haven't I said it before ?

Girls like men who outsmart them. They worship you when they know you are the player to beat..

Sorry Op.

Meanwhile in another story.

Germany beat Argentina 1-0

And you couldn't beat the hell out of that girl till day break... undecided
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2014
Chidi994: lol.. Just tell her you were trying to be respectful.. And you didnt wanna scare her off, yada yada yada.. Then invite her over again, of course, take her out first... Then bada bing, bada boom.. But later she might call you and say shes pregnant. So, bro ur on ur own... grin tongue[color=#770077][/color]

Long story !

Op, just tell her you were in your period...

Lmao..
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Olusanya333(m): 12:11pm On Jul 14, 2014
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Xsenga(f): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: You prolly didn't give her money for transport..... That's y she's angry at you grin

WHICH KIND YEYE TRANSPORT, NA FÛCK SHE WANT JOR.

1 Like

Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by mrkay101(m): 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2014
I've said this b4 and I'll say this Again.. Girls that decide to stay the night at a guys House ALWAYS.. I repeat ALWAYS anticipate that there's gona be sex. They Know that ur gona make a move on them. I'm talking 4rm experience and also a girl has told me this b4. So forget if she's pretends at 1st( dats there way). The Important thing there is to make a move.

But OP u sef jonse ooo.. It was Raining and am sure the weather was cold. U cud nt even try to cuddle her then see where it leads to.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2014
Xsenga: WHICH KIND YEYE TRANSPORT, NA FÛCK SHE WANT JOR.
remember our appointment today grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Xsenga(f): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: remember our appointment today grin
OK DOC. grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 14, 2014
Xsenga: OK DOC. grin
y'll have to Cum inside my office for the check-up grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Xsenga(f): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: y'll have to Cum inside my office for the check-up grin
U'LL HAVE 2 TRY UR BEST 2 MAKE ME CUM INSIDE UR OFFICE 4 THE CHECK-UP DOC. shocked
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by daveP(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
mzjaney: U didn't do anythin wrong dear.. Just let her be she will come bk to her senses. She should be grateful and not angry cos not all girls are dis lucky. Cos "SOME" guys can't share a bed wit a girl dats not their sis witout wanting to touch her. Just let her be.
i quite agree ,but rem the 'youre nt man enough' theory is very much out there.not that am perturbed,its jst once labelled,it can pass and do alot
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 14, 2014
Xsenga: U'LL HAVE 2 TRY UR BEST 2 MAKE ME CUM INSIDE UR OFFICE 4 THE CHECK-UP DOC. shocked
are you thinking what i'm thinking? grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Xsenga(f): 1:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
frankben: are you thinking what i'm thinking? grin
YES NA. grin
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:27pm On Jul 14, 2014
okparaugo:

Long story !

Op, just tell her you were in your period...

Lmao..
Lmao!!
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by mzjaney(f): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2014
daveP: i quite agree ,but rem the 'youre nt man enough' theory is very much out there.not that am perturbed,its jst once labelled,it can pass and do alot
yeah yeah

1 Like

Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Vikky014(f): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2014
Op u can lie o....chai chai chai there is God ooooo
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by tunnyl(m): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
Different strokes for different folks bro. Some guys like to respect women, get to know them well bfore making a move while some guys na vice versa they dont care. Same with girls. Sometimes it depends on the kinda relationship btw you and the babe. is it ur girlfriend. If she is then u truly messed up but if she isnt, den u did the right thing. #my opinion though
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2014
Mynd44 Frontpage Please!!! This discussion go make sense die!
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by nicetboy(m): 2:20pm On Jul 30, 2014
YoungDaNaval: She visited me in my lodge last night for the 1st time.
We discussed and
shared our past
life experiences together.
When it was
time for her to leave, it started
raining heavily
till 10:30pm. As she couldn't go back cuz it was already night, she
decided to sleep in my room. We slept
together and we didn't touch each
other.
In the early morning, she woke up, took her
bath,then dressed up and left. After an hour, I called her to know
if she arrived safely and she
said yes.
Then, I asked her when next she
will visit me. To my
greatest surprise,she
replied, "VISIT U
AGAIN? THE ONE I
VISITED, WHAT DID U DO?. After saying that, she hanged the call.
I'm confused by that statement
since morning.
Please did I do wrong by not touching her??
op I had exactly same experience wen I was undergraduate.. She even acuse me of being a homosexual cus she slept with me with only wraper nd I jst slept till day break without even noticing her.. So I took it upon myself to show her her dat d gentleness of a lion does not show it weakness, d day it hapned d whole pple 4 my lodge heard her voice d rest was story
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by great289(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
somebody like me will be waitn for dt kind of opportunity while anoda bro will have d opportunity bt wont utilize it.
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by YoungDaNaval(m): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
nicetboy: op I had exactly same experience wen I was undergraduate.. She even acuse me of being a homosexual cus she slept with me with only wraper nd I jst slept till day break without even noticing her.. So I took it upon myself to show her her dat d gentleness of a lion does not show it weakness, d day it hapned d whole pple 4 my lodge heard her voice d rest was story
Lwkmd
Re: Abeg Make Una Help Me Judge This Matter by Adeboye4421(m): 9:47am On Aug 12, 2014
[quote author=nicetboy] hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, guy u fit kill persin oo. Nd if den go talk now, den go dey talk say guys are 2 fond of s3x

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught My Girl Friend With A Man / Types Of Cheating / Message To My Future Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.