Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK (1387 Views)

Appointments That Shows Buhari's Administration Is Wasteful - Naij / "Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode / Buhari's Administration Is Not Responsible For JP Morgan's Removal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by naijafresh: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
Former Aviation minister and opposition member, Femi Fani-Kayode has called the Goodluck Jonathan administration one of the worst Nigeria has ever seen.

He made the remarks in Illorin yesterdayafter attending a remembrance for the late politician, Dr. Sola Saraki.

He said: “My views are clearly well known about President Jonathan’s administration. There is no point in inflaming passion. They are very sensitive. If you say anything negative about them, they get upset and begin to haul abuses.

read more http://www.theheraldng.com/jonathans-administration-worst-nigeria-ever-seen-femi-fani-kayode/
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by naijafresh: 5:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
Comment invited

Are they any major disasters or achievements from this current set of leaders?

or just a continuation of the old brigade of brigands and thieves..
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by Gorrbachev: 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
naijafresh: Comment invited

Are they any major disasters or achievements from this current set of leaders?

or just a continuation of the old brigade of brigands and thieves..

it got worse, i regret calling Yar adua slow. Jonathan is deliberately slow and its bad.

4 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by gurnam: 6:21pm On Nov 16, 2013
Am not particularly a great fan of FFK.....but he keeps hitting the bull's eye in his assessment of the GEJ administration...

It's becoming a nightmare..

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by peleson: 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2013
GEJ administration is the best ever. Better than all the previous ones joined together.
FFK is still going back to jail for looting and stealing our money.
We have not forgotten that he is a thief and still has a case in court to answer

6 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by Longeria(m): 7:08pm On Nov 16, 2013
peleson: GEJ administration is the best ever. Better than all the previous ones joined together.
We have not forgotten that he is a thief and still has a case in court to answer
FFK is a complete mad man.

4 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by eluquenson(m): 7:26pm On Nov 16, 2013
His statement is one of the simple truth Nigerians hate to hear, that's why we are lagging behind & its. Suffice to say Nigeria is one of the forth world countries.
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by kubi240: 7:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
There is nothing to argue about if the past head of states have done what gej is doing nigeria would hav been like south africa if gej was frm d west will ffk be attacking him like that

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by naijafresh: 11:38pm On Nov 16, 2013
Just because a pot calls a kettle black doesn't not take away the fact the kettle is still black
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by Wsdm: 5:21am On Nov 17, 2013
gurnam: Am not particularly a great fan of FFK.....but he keeps hitting the bull's eye in his assessment of the GEJ administration...

It's becoming a nightmare..
On point. This man is truly unbiase. Look how he supports the tagging of boko haram as a terrorist group by the U.S., unlike other critics that are one sided all the times no matter how sensible the opposition acts( Jonathan and his cohorts as case study).
Jonathan is the worst indeed. A president that can not distinguish between presidency and party affiliations; a secular society and a religious one.

7 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by sCun: 7:42am On Nov 17, 2013
Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for 15 years in total, what did he achieve? Whenever we want to talk about our problems, we shoud start from Obasanjo.
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by anulaxad(m): 9:24am On Nov 17, 2013
We know, and that's why no one is going to vote for him in 2015(except those 40 laptop bastardss).
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by anulaxad(m): 9:30am On Nov 17, 2013
sCun: Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for 15 years in total, what did he achieve? Whenever we want to talk about our problems, we shoud start from Obasanjo.

Can you read what your saying, what has any Nigerian leader done but let's not be ignorant, without obasanjo threatening the french(IMF) Nigeria would have its oil prices way too expensive for the average man.
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by sCun: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2013
anulaxad:

Can you read what your saying, what has any Nigerian leader done but let's not be ignorant, without obasanjo threatening the french(IMF) Nigeria would have its oil prices way too expensive for the average man.
Foooooooooooooooool. SMH
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by justhelp(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2013
sCun: Foooooooooooooooool. SMH
you are the bigest fool because you don't know anything and you don't want to learn.
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by Wsdm: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2013
sCun: Obasanjo ruled Nigeria for 15 years in total, what did he achieve? Whenever we want to talk about our problems, we shoud start from Obasanjo.
Although Obassanjo was not a better choice for Nigerians but he was better in the following ways;
Obassanjo was not a sectional politicians. Even the opposition against his third term agenda were mainly from other ethnic group, him and his tribe did not turn the show to ethnoreligious brouhaha. What has Gej done and still doing now about a simple well documented Party's Zoning Arrangement?
* Tafa Balogun was humiliated beyond imagination by the EFCC eventhough he could have been shielded. Obassanjo and his tribe did not shield him on ethnic ground. What is Jonathan and his cohorts doing about Oduah and Allison Madueke?
* Obassanjo could have humble Tinubu of Lagos state by force, but due to the crises that may ensue, he piped low. What is GEJ doingto Ameachi of Rivers state today?
... I am tired of typing. These are little of GEJ'S obvious lack of leadership skills.

3 Likes

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by sCun: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
Obasanjo ruled us for a total of 15 years, he had 15 good years to make Nigeria an irreversibly better country, but he didn't. Obasanjo is the number one name to mention when talking about Nigeria's problems. Fools if you don't have any better retort to my post, don't bother quoting me.

1 Like

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by anulaxad(m): 7:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
justhelp: you are the bigest fool because you don't know anything and you don't want to learn.

Thank you.
Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 19, 2013
peleson: GEJ administration is the best ever. Better than all the previous ones joined together.

See this one!I don't blame u,even Seun,the owner of this site has so much engulfed himself with corrupt Igbos from the East 'cos it's glaring with the kind of posts that get to the FP and also the Ubiquitous Igbo Mods that have been banning we Yorubas on this forum and ofcourse selected OPs.Well,all I know is that we must Divide so that all these must stop.GEJ is a mistake that has ever happened to this country.

Just now,I returned from Punch website reading about how Jigawa people were protesting against EFCC wintch-hunting their Gov,the state govt and the Gov's sons,reading through every comments,I wept and gave up.

However,I may be on way my way to de-activating my account from this tribalistic site soon 'cos I've been really hurt by some Mods of which If I can lay my bear feast on them,...

Re: ‘jonathan’s Administration Is The Worst Nigeria Has Ever Seen’ FFK by DerideGull(m): 2:43am On Nov 19, 2013
The Nigerian government that appointed this hammerhead, Femi Fani-Kayode, as minister must be adjudged as the worst administration Nigeria has ever seen.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Obasanjo’s Bombshell: ‘i Stand By My Letter’ •letter Genuine —vgd Editor / We Can No Longer Sustain "Barren, Parasitic & Ignorant" North.- Asari Dokubo. / Breaking News!: NFF Board Impeaches Animu Maigari!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.