Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

University Girls And Their Sugardaddies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / University Girls And Their Sugardaddies (3192 Views)

Types Of University Girls By Department / Kogi State University Girls Lesbianism Sex Tape(videos) / Why Do University Girls In Nigeria Have Sugar Daddies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by nalijah07(f): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2008
According to what I have read on these boards, some university girls hook up with older/non desirable men in an effort to finance their education.

Is this true, or is it just a joke that I am not getting? From what I've read, this seems to be the norm. If this is true, don't the men know what they are getting into?
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by sistawoman: 5:08pm On Jul 17, 2008
I am very interested in this topic as we are considering sending our daughter in 2 years to Nigeria for univeristy.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by ZAYD(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2008
It is true that some of them do that to meet up with their university expenses. And most of them that fall into this group want to live above their earnings and some believe they are catching funs. While other fall into this group unconsciously due to friend influnece. May God help them.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by Gamine(f): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2008
@SistaWoman
Make sure you take ur daughter to[b] Covenant University[/b]

She wont follow any man there!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by janami(f): 5:12pm On Jul 17, 2008
ZAYD:

It is true that some of them do that to meet up with their university expenses. And most of them that fall into this group want to live above their earnings and some believe they are catching funs. While other fall into this group unconsciously due to friend influnece. May God help them.
u ve said it all. but i must add this : not all university girls do it, just some
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by janami(f): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2008
lol gamine. atleast they know a positive side of cov uni now.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by sistawoman: 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
She want to be a doctor and we want her to remain a virgin but I am so afraid for her and worried about sending her there. The ex-wife is going to go back to Nigeria with her while she studies but how much money do you think we should be providing for her to keep her away from the men. Also with her natural mother there that should keep her in line right?
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by janami(f): 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2008
u know that verse about training your child in a particular way and she wont depart from it? and yes, i think she needs a mother figure to go to a govt uni and loads of prayers smiley
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by setto101: 5:48pm On Jul 17, 2008
I think you should try Bishop Charles and Carol Dating Agency (http://www.bishopcharlesdating.org).

This is a very serious Dating and Marriage Agency in Nigeria for Nigerians deouviod of all the fraud on the internet because every user is individually censored by the administrators.

Thank you.

Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by lucabrasi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2008
@topic
yes its true and from my experiences,it has attained frightening dimensions,its gotten to a stage where girls in universities outside lagos maintain an hotel room in lagos for weekend trips(dont ask how they can afford it)honestly somethng need to be done about it fast and for many of them its not about funding their studies but plain old greed and wanting to keep up with the joneses
sistawoman:

I am very interested in this topic as we are considering sending our daughter in 2 years to Nigeria for univeristy.
like other comments on here,the private universities are the best option for you,having said that the environment he will be staying at on holidays really matter as well because any young person will want to go out and explore the immediate surroundings,so ill suggest you look for some one of her age,same sex who you trust implicitly who isnt pretending to be a sort of chaperone/friend,dont take it lightly because its really important not forgetting there are bad eggs who pretend to be good and holy in these universities as well
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by StephenP(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2008
@topic, I don't know much about that but from the threads I've seen here on Nairaland, there are more younger men looking for older women than younger women looking for older men.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by Hannibal: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2008
StephenP:

@topic, I don't know much about that but from the threads I've seen here on Nairaland, there are more younger men looking for older women than younger women looking for older men.

Don't believe everything u READ, hombre!!!!!

These babes are not proud about their fiascos with Old men so u won't catch em talking about it freely.
U need to go to Federal Universities in Nigeria and see these gurls doing their team once the sun sets. . .
Its a booming business. . . . . . Cash Rules. . . . .
Old men with grey hair taking young female students in their SUVs on a weekend trip.
It's pathetic. cry cry cry cry
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by StephenP(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't believe everything u READ, hombre!!!!!

These babes are not proud about their fiascos with Old men so u won't catch em talking about it freely.
You need to go to Federal Universities in Nigeria and see these girls doing their team once the sun sets. . .
Its a booming business. . . . . . Cash Rules. . . . .
Old men with grey hair taking young female students in their SUVs on a weekend trip.
It's pathetic. cry cry cry cry

Got that.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by KarmaMod(f): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
Joke?

perhaps if Nigeria was a place where instead of sitting around during the summer time and whatever, there were job opportunities for students, people wouldnt be engaging in such things.

But if people that garaduate can barely get anything where do you expect students to get a source of income?

It's a sad situation

sista, if she wants to lose it, she will. Point is just make sure she isnt lacking anything.

why would your husband even wnat to send her to Nigeria for university? Kids are usually sent back for secondary school.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by nalijah07(f): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

why would your husband even wnat to send her to Nigeria for university? Kids are usually sent back for secondary school.

@sista - I am wondering the same thing myself. From what I've read on these posts, unless she is planning on remaining in Nigeria after graduation, she should consider her schooling here.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by nalijah07(f): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2008
To all- Do you have to pay to attend Universities in Nigeria? Or can you receive grants/college work study and such as it is here in the states?
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by Orikinla(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2008
It is cheap for sugar daddies to finance the college education of their poor girlfriends in Nigeria. But only dumb girls need sugar daddies to pay their school fees.

[size=24pt]Any girl dating and sleeping with a dandy or daddy for cash is DUMB[/size],
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by Orikinla(m): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2008
Gamine:

@SistaWoman
Make sure you take your daughter to[b] Covenant University[/b]

She wont follow any man there!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

What is the position of Covenant University in global rankings?

See http://www.naijarules.com/vb/news-current-affairs-art-culture-politics/27424-dear-nigerians-only-best-good-enough-us.html
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by janami(f): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2008
@naijah07
we have the legal fees, illegal fees and ? fees
legal fees
tuition
accomodation
one needs textbooks

illegal fees
handouts forced on students by lecturers
sex for marks
money for marks

?fees
need to buy good clothes to be in the in - crowd
shoes
do hair
nails
eat (only eatries will do)
go clubbin .  .  .  . i hope you're getting the picture
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by KarmaMod(f): 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2008
Will you provide them with the money for free Orikinla
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by segzicres(m): 8:49pm On Jul 17, 2008
@sistawoman i'm sure u'll put a trackin device on her or put barb wire on her pussy.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by manmustwac(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2008
sistawoman:

She want to be a doctor and we want her to remain a virgin but I am so afraid for her and worried about sending her there.
Temptation will come in many forms and guises and i don't think she'll be a virgin by the time she finishes. I can only guess that the reason u want to send her to Nigeria is to learn and understand more about her culture because obviously she'd be much better off schooling in the U.S.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by Orikinla(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

Will you provide them with the money for free Orikinla

Brilliant and intelligent and smart campus girls know how to live and stay above board without hawking themselves for cash.

I know many campus girls who make ends meet by being diligent and honest.

Walk into any of the banks and sample the accounts and you would be amazed on how you can save to pay your fees.

You can trade in stocks with as little as N10, 000.

You can start a phone call business on campus or off campus with less than N10, 000.

Five female students can save and contribute N100, 000 each and purchase a car to use for car hire service or taxi to earn daily revenue to finance their education and their welfare.

I know campus girls who spend over N100, 000 on clothes they could do without,
You can invest that money on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.

A female student makes Tie and Dye fabrics to sew T-Shirts and pillow cases she sells on campus and makes enough money to buy a second hand car for rental.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by KarmaMod(f): 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2008
They must be reading some shitty courses to have time for all that tongue
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by Orikinla(m): 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

They must be reading some shitty courses to have time for all that tongue

The same time others have to mess around with sugar daddies and aristos. grin
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by CH3COO(m): 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2008
orikinla since i hear you're looking for a babe, have you thought about karmamod? she's single and lipsrsealed.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by KarmaMod(f): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2008
Orikinla:

The same time others have to mess around with sugar daddies and aristos. grin

sex doesnt take that long as opposed to making tye dye shirts and what not plus finding customers to buy that stuff tongue

Seriously the one where you said they should "save" and each come together with 100,000 naira? Lol where's the money to save?
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by KarmaMod(f): 9:24pm On Jul 17, 2008
CH3COO:

orikinla since i hear you're looking for a babe, have you thought about karmamod? she's single and lipsrsealed.

and what?
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by sistawoman: 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
manmustwac:

Temptation will come in many forms and guises and i don't think she'll be a virgin by the time she finishes. I[b] can only guess that the reason u want to send her to Nigeria is to learn and understand more about her culture [/b] because obviously she'd be much better off schooling in the US.

That is correct.  She was born in Italy and until 4 years ago lived there, then to the US but she has never lived/visited or been in Nigeria.  She should know where it is she comes from.

Going with her will be her brother who will be 14 then and her mother (his ex-wife).  She will be visiting my husband and I when on break and we will visit there twice a year if not more.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by CH3COO(m): 9:25pm On Jul 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

and what?
pristine and voluptuous kiss.
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by Orikinla(m): 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2008
I met a 17 year old girl in Lagos who wants to study medicine and since she finished her secondary school education this year she has been working as an office assistant to earn some monthly income and save for her further education.
She told me that she was advised to change her choice to study medicine for a cheaper course, but I told her that Nigeria needs more medical doctors than bankers. She asked how she would be able to afford the textbooks and I offered her the direct source for free text books and she was glad to pursue her goals.

[size=14pt]Smart girls do not mess around, only the dumb ones do[/size].
Re: University Girls And Their Sugardaddies by CH3COO(m): 9:27pm On Jul 17, 2008
orikinla that's a logical fallacy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Falls In-love With A Sweet Guy...but: / Does Falling In Love Affect Your Manhood / Strictly For Men Only Pls: How To Keep Your Power Edge With Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.