Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) (3254 Views)

Crushing And Cheating??, Stay Loyal / See Why I Don't Make Friends With NL Girls (whatsapp Scrnshot) / She Is Married But Kept Calling And Sending Romantic Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
Here is a list of some Nairaland girls who have been crushing on me lately

MzMariah
CuteCynthia
sexyseun
rozzay
MrsBreezy
temigracie (sent me five pms)
sweettease (my family nurse, she won't lemme rest)
DocAdray
dechandel
ShirelleBaby
cocoberry
Tonetonz
freda506
Xtarxhyne
nikkypearl (she even sent me card yesterday))
vivaciouzz
mukuna2

They are so many of them I can't remember now, I'll update lata

1 Like

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
I'm even planing to change my email address because of this incessant nairaland girls disturbance
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Lol jeez you seem to know more about who I'm crushing on than myself..

1 Like

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Here is a list of some Nairaland girls who have been crushing on me lately

MzMariah
CuteCynthia
sexyseun
rozzay
MrsBreezy
DocAdray
dechandel
ShirelleBaby
cocoberry
Tonetonz
freda506
Xtarxhyne
vivaciouzz
mukuna2

I am actually on leave from nland esp Romance section until a Troll mentioned me. Hmmmm Trolls will always be Trolls
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by ShirelleBaby: 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
gringringringrin
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by freda506(f): 5:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
undecided undecided
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Eyop: 5:52pm On Aug 31, 2014
OP you be real hot cake then for married and Unmarried girls/ladies/women to be crushing seriously on you.

1 Like

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by nwaobitex: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
where is the screenshot?

3 Likes

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
cheesy cheesy
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
...Yungwizzy....i told you not to drink that agbo again...abeg, where is the screenshot now??

5 Likes

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by hannesy(f): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Screenshots or......

Adonblivit
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by sweettease(f): 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2014
Dream on...

If wishes were horses beggars will ride tongue
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
I actually thought youngwizzy was a Troll, No until I came across his comment with 100 Likes. cheesy

So I believe You OP. I just need the Screenshots to believe IN You . grin tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
sweettease: Dream on...

If wishes were horses beggars will ride tongue

my love I thot u were nolonger on NL o

I lost ur contact
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by cooljoe(m): 6:27pm On Aug 31, 2014
Fyne boi. Y u cum dey fall ma hand lyk dis na. #quitechildishsha
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2014
sowie...do I knw u? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by sistar007(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2014
Guy so you say my babe follow.
u just dey lie
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 31, 2014
sistar007: Guy so you say my babe follow.
u just dey lie

FYM abi?

she's cheating on you in front of your nose!!
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by valmunich(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
Screenshots??
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Egbami o, my MzMariah moniker even came first shocked when did I send you a PM na shocked bia, just tell me you need a PM from me and I will send one to you at once. wink wink
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
Yungwizzzy: Here is a list of some Nairaland girls who have been crushing on me lately

MzMariah
CuteCynthia
sexyseun
rozzay
MrsBreezy
DocAdray
dechandel
ShirelleBaby
cocoberry
Tonetonz
freda506
Xtarxhyne
vivaciouzz
mukuna2

Lmao.
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Rikidony(m): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
YOUNGWIZZY HOW INDIA..... U STAY NEAR BALGALORE MEK WE HOOK UP grin
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by free2ryhme: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2014
Is dis guy high on water grin
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
free2ryhme: Is dis guy high on water grin

I'm thinking he is.

1 Like

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
It's ok to aim for the stars he might end up hitting..... an asteroid.** but all join sha... keep aiming and shooting... you'll hit something when you're 70...
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by 100Cents: 10:58pm On Aug 31, 2014
You want to steal SpaceGoat Love in the Hair ?

2 Likes

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by gloryl(f): 7:09am On Sep 01, 2014
Oh my gosh....yungwizzy..guys dat reason dis way disgust me...what on earth re u feeling like....my name is nt dia n can neva be, none of my business though...but plsss grow up!!!!!!!!!!
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2014
gloryl: Oh my gosh....yungwizzy..guys dat reason dis way disgust me...what on earth re u feeling like.... my name is nt dia n can neva be, none of my business though...but plsss grow up!!!!!!!!!!
Yungwinshi put this girl name before she vex hang herself... "Aramsade" grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by nikkypearl(f): 7:43am On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzyzzzzy! shocked
Don't lemme flog u o!

Anyways!am still praying for you! embarassed

1 Like

Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2014
nikkypearl: Yungwizzyzzzzy! shocked
Don't lemme flog u o!

Anyways!am still praying for you! embarassed
so you send him card shocked shocked
Re: They Say I'm Troll But Be Secretly Crushing And Sending Me Pms Smh(scrnshot) by Nobody: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2014
100Cents: You want to steal SpaceGoat Love in the Hair ?
all these trolls are the same person . Having multiple ID angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is Encouraging Him To Get Her Pregnant / Which Jollof Are You? / Guys How Do You Feel When See Your Ex That You Truly Loved With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.